30 Reviews for Howard Beach Studios

Digital Files (2)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
30 Howard Beach Studios Reviews

I highly recommend howard beach studios. Ali and his staff are awesome. They made it a picture perfect day. My video clip is amazing , I didn't have to tell him much. He knew exactly what to do ..I can't wait to get our video and books. Thank you for the best day of our lives. Maria and Marco xoxo

Profile Picture Maria, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

It was really fun and such an special experience to have Allí as our photographer, he really made it work just perfect, I even requested some special picture poses I wanted during the ceremony. I def recommend it, he’ll walk you thru the process and he will make it less stressful for you.! He has years of experience, he’s honest and very flexible. Good luck girls.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

So happy with Howard Beach Studios. Ali was a pleasure to work with and our photographer Victor for our wedding day was awesome and took some awesome pictures. So happy to have hired them.

Profile Picture Sonia , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful experience it was to have Howard Beach Studios his bedside manner impeccable I valued his opinions his suggestions and mostly his honesty ALI YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We can’t thank Howard Beach Studios enough for making our wedding day a most spectacular and memorable experience! Your impeccable professionalism, easy-going and friendly nature and creativity completely surpassed our expectations! Every moment with Ali, our photographer and his beautiful daughter and his driver, Naveed, was nothing short but fun and over the top serendipitous awesomeness! Our wedding weekend was at The Nomad Hotel and our ceremony was hosted by The Atlantis Yacht at New York Cruises, Inc. He took every detail into consideration and he was continually inspired by us! It was readily apparent that his adept skill has been well crafted and was executed in a way in which he could make the best possible experience of a shot or video clip. It was all beautifully orchestrated and captured so artistically and seamlessly. Our sneak preview of our wedding video was presented to us by Ali as a video link that we could share so effortlessly with all our family and friends so closely after our wedding while everyone’s after-glow was still present! We are eternally grateful and feel blessed to have you as our choice in wedding photography and videography and it has left with us a beautiful indelible memory that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Howard Beach Studios for my wedding and it was a great choice!
The second I met Ali and Victor, I fell in love with them.
Their work is incredible and breathtaking.
I appreciated all of what they did to make my special day even better.
Everybody loved our thank-you cards and our video highlights were fantastic!
Ali did a great job with handling our party.
No regrets.
His jokes on the other hand... he has to come up with new ones.

Profile Picture Mia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Ali and his team were extremely professional. From the moment I walked into the venue to the end of my wedding. All photographers were on time and aware of their surroundings to take the best pictures. They will capture every moment beautifully

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot thank Ali enough for his work on our wedding day, 7/1/2016. Any time a picture was needed, he was waiting for us. He made our day perfect by being available at any time. (Poor guy) haha.
I also would like to thank him for his patience when dealing with our family photos. (Face palm)
I had the confidence in him for selecting and writing our thank you cards. My wife and I wouldn’t have done better.
I will certainly use them again.
-Robert

Profile Picture Robert, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, experienced and made the entire experience smooth and just awesome

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Wedding Portraits

We are using their services in the summer, but we have only seen and heard great things about their service. In addition, we have only found them to be super helpful and professional. Their rates are also reasonable also.

Profile Picture User4499915, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

THEY WERE GREAT!!! Pictures came out perfect !

Profile Picture Karent, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I recently had my wedding and hired Ali from Howard Beach Studios and man was I impressed! His team did amazing work and although i mainly worked with Ali himself he was so nice and knew what he was talking about no matter what questions I threw at him. I changed my venue and date and he was very flexable and was still able to accomodate me and my husband for our wedding. I would call Ali sometimes 5 to 6 times a day as my wedding became closer worried and stressed as any bride is and he was very calming and always reassured me that I was in good hands. Came to my wedding day and he was right there front and center with his team and I cant thank them enough. Captured all the moments from begining to end and was incredable work. I will miss working with him, but for the future any photography needs , I will always call him . You will not be upset hiring this company !

Profile Picture KateLynd, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ali is great. Understanding and puts you in charge not him in charge. Doesn't get in the way and best price around town.

Profile Picture User4806076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Our friends and family all agreed that Ali did an amazing job with capturing our wedding day. The day went by so quickly, but we have tons of great pictures and videos to help us remember all the special moments. I would definitely recommend his services.

Profile Picture Sueann, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was such an honor working with howard beach studio. They are very professional and extremely skillful. The quality of work is Amazing and I will definitely use them in the future. Thank you for amazing memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture User1404330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

It was great. The photos came out beautiful. Currently working on the album.

Profile Picture User4798600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

From the time that we walk into Howard Beach Studios, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Ali and his staff are top of the line professional. They far exceeded our expectations and made our special day one to cherish for a life time.

Profile Picture Randell, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
4.1

It was an awesome experience to work with Ali. He was helpful, flexible and very personal with us. He really made us feel like we mattered. Each time that we had to meet with Ali, he made sure we left happy and that everything he did was of quality. The photos from our wedding arrived quick and they were gorgeous. I am pleased with him and would recommend him to friends/family.

Profile Picture User4795538, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love my photos. Iam please that we went with you as our photographer and our thank you cards were beautiful.

Profile Picture anita, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Howard Beach Studios provided outstanding, professional services on the most important day of our lives. From the first time we met to discuss what services would be needed to the big day. Ali and his staff fully cooperated with us in an extremely professional manner. From the smallest of details to the final product, they were able to visualize our dream of a perfect wedding album and video.

Profile Picture Jose, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I was extremely happy with the service that Howard Beach Studios provided for our wedding on April 27, 2014. From the time we first met they were extremely professional and detailed in their packages and services, and their price was excellent. Compared to other studios I felt they offered twice as much for half the price.

Leading up to my wedding, I had a great experience on my engagement shoot, and all other planning was stress free and they were always available for any questions that we might have despite having a lot of other customers.

On our wedding day, their timing at my home, church, and venue, was perfect and I never felt disorganized or rushed which was important because I had a large bridal party and family. Also, I never had to remind them of any of the specific shots that I wanted everything was easily taken care of.

My bridal party as well as my guests commented oh how great my photographers were. Any picture that I wanted to take with someone during the night even when everyone was on the dance floor, there was always a photographer in sight to capture the moment without me having to look for one. My guests said when they were taking pictures with their own camera, my photographers made sure they got the shot for me as well.

All of them stayed until the very end of the night so I didn't miss a moment. My pictures came out beautiful, even better than I ever expected and there is nothing I would change I would definitely recommend Howard Beach Studios for a wedding or any other occasion.

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Happy with the service on my special Day

Profile Picture Shenny, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ali and his staff are great to work with. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The night of our wedding they were extremely flexible with our schedule and were there to capture every moment.

Profile Picture Gloria, 4/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Firstly, we would really like to thank you for everything you and your colleagues did for us on our wedding day. You were absolutly fantastic. We really enjoyed having you around for the day and felt really relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera - we did feel a bit nervous due to our wedding. The photos and video speak for themselves, they were amazing and so much more than we could ever have expected. We knew you did do some lovely photography at weddings and other special events but we were completly overwhelmed with the magnificent worked you and your team did. We made a magnificent choice with you Ali. A one in a lifetime event requires only the best and Ali at Howard Beach Studio is and will be that perfect choice. Thanks You Mr. Ali.
Rodolfo and Berenice.

Profile Picture Rodolfo , 3/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Howard Beach Studios specifically our photographer, Ali were all very professional and understanding. He provided a lot of details and support in advance and on the event day as well. Ali and his team went with the flow of our wedding day and throughout successfully from my dressing room at the hotel to the end of our reception. Howard Beach Studios and Ali were very patient even after our event, they remained patient and understanding with us as we took our time to carefully select our pictures for our album and prints. The photographs and video captured all the things we wanted and we were pleasantly surprised with the finished product!

Profile Picture User4786415, 2+ years ago, 1 Review