Houston Wedding Pianist Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for Houston Wedding Pianist

8 Houston Wedding Pianist Reviews

Blanca · Married on 07/22/2018

Jenny was amazing! She performed at my baby shower and all my guests loved the atmosphere of her music! She was quick to respond to my texts/emails and was very professional and sweet! On the day of the event she came prepared ready to perform all the songs I had sent over to her. And even though I was running around all over the place, music was the last thing I had to worry about! I would highly recommend Jenny!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Houston Wedding Pianist's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Blanca! It was my pleasure to be able to bring live piano music to your baby shower! :)

Katherine · Married on 12/31/2017

We hired Jenny to play piano during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and we are so happy that we did! We had a DJ, but decided kind of last minute that it would be nice to have live music during our ceremony. Jenny was quick to respond to emails and accommodated all of my many song requests! She did piano covers of Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and Bruno Mars for our ceremony. She played beautifully and was so professional. One of the songs she played while guests were waiting for the ceremony to begin was "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis. It just so happens that this was my great grandmother's favorite song (she passed away last year) and this was so incredibly special to my grandma who was there because it made my great grandmother's presence apparent, even though she wasn't with us in person. Thank you, Jenny, for making our wedding so incredibly special!

Vanessa · Married on 09/04/2016

Jenny was great & I highly recommend her! She worked with our budget & was familiar with a Catholic ceremony. It was great to have Jenny know what to play & at what time. We didn't have to stress over the order of the ceremony or when to que the music, she already knew. I think having a pianist over the church choir definitely made our wedding more elegant and classy. Thank you soo much, you have no idea how much of a great impact you had on our ceremony! :)

Aury · Married on 09/03/2016

Jenny was outstanding and very professional. We booked her with such late notice and worked it all out thru email. She was very prompt in responding. During our rehearsal she was able to follow thru with our priest, since our ceremony was in Spanish. Our wedding ceremony was perfect. She played all the music requested, and it all sounded so lovely. Thank you Jenny ! Would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Madeline · Married on 08/27/2016

Jenny played piano at our wedding and she was amazing! I can't say enough about her talent, professionalism, and personality. We were not too sure about the kind of wedding processional songs that might fit us, and Jenny was very patient and helpful to offer great insights. Jenny was also accommodating when we at one point wanted to switch one song for the bride processional. She was very responsive to calls and emails and on the wedding day, arrived early just to get herself familiarize with the piano and setting. Her work was so seamlessly executed! What really surprised us was that Jenny priced her work very affordably, but the quality of her work and service was definitely above the par! Definitely a wallet-friendly investment and best value! :)

Jenny has been an amazing wedding pianist for us. She played for our cocktail hour; the music that Jenny played for us were beautiful! She was very dedicated and went the extra mile to make it perfect for us. Jenny has put a lot of heart into arranging the music to fulfill our special song requests. She’s a very dependable and gifted pianist, we would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jenny is the most experienced pianist I know with both Christian and secular music. She was flexible in working with us and other instrumentalists, and often provided us with kind and constructive suggestions. Most importantly, she plays each piece from her heart.
    Jenny, we had such a memorable wedding! Thank you for playing such beautiful music for our guests!

Kevin · Married on 11/01/2014

Jenny is a professional pianist who played at our wedding. She was very knowledgeable in wedding music selection and provided some good suggestions. She was accommodating to our preference and schedule. We would highly recommend Jenny if you are searching for the perfect pianist for your upcoming wedding!