House of Blues San Diego Reviews

3 | San Diego, CA

3 Reviews for House of Blues San Diego

Lori · Married on 08/18/2018

The House of Blues events staff, Ashley and Mercedes were extremely responsive and were very flexible and helpful with making our wedding reception an awesome event while staying within our budget. The Delta Room that was provided was such a cool, amazing space with an easy going vibe which was exactly what we wanted. I only wish we had more time in the room as 8-11 p.m. did not seem like enough time.....I was sorry to see it end.

Sent on 09/07/2018

House of Blues San Diego's reply:

Hi Lori,
    Thank you so much for your review! I can't believe it is coming up to your one year! We would love to celebrate your anniversary with you if you need a place to celebrate?
    Paige

Brooke · Married on 03/30/2013

FOR A UNIQUE RECEPTION... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
    Just our reception was here!
    I am so happy that I looked into House of Blues San Diego for my reception. My husband and I did not want the conventional, formatted reception of assigned tables and a head table for us to be stuck at. We wanted everyone to be able to mingle and have a great time. House of Blues provided our reception with their beautiful Delta Room. This room was private and intamate while being fun and unique with its ceiling to floor decorations. NO DECORATING or CENTER PIECES REQUIRED! We of course had our food catered by House of Blues from their regular menu. We had severla food stations as well as tray passed appitizers. EVERYONE at our reception was raving about the food. Jennifer Ledom was my event coordinator. She was like a second Maid of Honor because of how helpful she was in set up of our reception. Jennifer and her team even set up our cupcakes from a different vendor. Finally, plenty of entertainement options were offered. My husband and I went for the good ol' ipod and microphone option. We had full access and use to the Delta room's sound system and microphone use. My friends and family said that it was the funnest and most laid back wedding reception they had ever been to.

Sent on 04/03/2013

My fiance and I had our reception at House of Blues and we absolutely loved it! They let us bring in our own caterer, which was a big plus for us. For what we paid, we got a lot for our money! It was such a great party and I would definitely recommend having your reception here if you want something different :) We brought in a live band made up of friends and the staff completely took care of them from unload to sound check.

Sent on 06/28/2012