House of Blooms Weddings Reviews

House of Blooms Weddings 5
House of Blooms Weddings 6
House of Blooms Weddings 7

Stephanie · Married on 06/12/2010

Gina had great ideas and helped my come up with arrangements that fit my budget. She is very creative and helpful, while helping you stay within your budget! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2010

House of Blooms was very professional and creative. They took my ideas and made them even better! My alter garland turned out fabulous and the different centerpieces looked perfect.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Mary · Married on 07/05/2008

House of Blooms was wonderful, and I received many compliments on my flowers, especially my bridal bouquet.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Karen · Married on 10/20/2007

Gina of House of Blooms provided me with gorgeous flowers for my wedding. The flowers were just as requested, fresh, and delivered on time! I couldn't have asked for more. My husband and I now use Gina and Houe of Blooms for all of our floral needs!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Sarah · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Gina was fantastic!!
    My bouquet was amazing. Bridesmaids bouquets were perfect, along with the mother corsages and father/groomsmen boutonnieres.
    The center pieces were gorgeous despite the fact the orchids were white instead of blue like I had planned.
    Gina and her staff made everything super easy and stress free for me by putting together my floating candle centerpieces and setting them on the tables.
    It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 02/13/2014

They provided beautiful flowers for my wedding including center pieces for the reception. I would use them again for any event that required flowers in the future. The added benefit they are 10 min from my house is definitely a plus. Great place and very flexible with making your flowers fit your budget

Sent on 10/14/2014

Erin · Married on 06/15/2013

Our flowers and center pieces were absolutely beautiful. Gina and her crew did a wonderful job, we were very pleased.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Overall, the flowers looked beautiful! Gina did a great job. We were thankful that she allowed us to drop off boxes and metal buckets that the flowers were going to go in a few days before the wedding, so there was less stuff for us to take the day of the wedding. She was timely and responded quickly throughout all of our emails. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2012

My wedding day flowers were beautiful and truly embodied my color palette! I was a little worried that a bright purple would be difficult to match but Gina and her staff were able to pick out lovely collections of lisianthus, freesia and stock to create beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres.

The planning process was super easy. Gina was able to provide a detailed proposal and had an easy to follow payment plan. Added bonus - free bridal toss bouquet!

If I did it all over again, I'd choose House of Blooms, only I'd request a bigger bridal bouquet (it was a little smaller than I had in mind, but that was my own fault - still beautiful!)

Sent on 07/25/2012

Debbie · Married on 08/08/2015

The flowers were gorgeous!! Even better than expected. My bouquet is still gorgeous even 5 days after the wedding! You are the best!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Gina was great to work with and my bridal bouquet and grooms boutonniere came out exactly how I envisioned! Great work!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/17/2014

House of Blooms was recommended by my venue Scenic Springs. My wedding coordinator Joni suggested I get in contact with Gina, whose business was just down the road. Not only was Gina's location great, but the service of House of Blooms was incredible. I met with Gina to talk about the colors I liked and the different flowers I was imagining. She showed me a website of all the different flower types and colors that I could choose from. I made my selections and she placed the order. The day of the wedding I could not stop staring at the bouquets and flower arrangements. They were beautiful!!! Gina was super nice and responsive and flexible to all my needs and requests. Thank you to Gina and her crew at House of Blooms!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Gina and her team were great to work with! She has an online tool that makes it very easy for choosing flowers and the flowers came as ordered. Pricing is also very fair. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

My wedding flowers could not have been more perfect! I was planning my wedding from out of state, and was pretty nervous about communicating with each vendor enough to get what I had in mind. Gina was incredibly patient with the many changes I made, responded to my emails within the day (and often the hour!) , and helped me find options that were within my budget. She also has a ton of decorative pieces you can borrow with a deposit (shepherds hooks, candles, wood slabs, vases, etc) which really cuts down on the cost and work of finding all these items yourself. She is a true artist and professional, and I recommend her to anyone who wants gorgeous flowers and well crafted pieces for a competitive price!

Sent on 09/07/2016

I used house of blooms for my wedding in March of 2015. I really loved what they did with all of the arrangements! she took my whimsical pinterest-y ideas and made them a reality. The flowers and pins were gorgeous of course, but she did a wonderful draping for the sweetheart table of deep green leaves. It was gorgeous, I also think that they are the best in the area and very easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2015

3.5

Mrs. Fairchild made everything very easy. I change my order so many times, and she never had an issue with it and was also quick to relpy back.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Cassandra · Married on 08/11/2012

Gina was a pleasure to work with, she really took the time to listen to what I wanted & she delivered. My bridal bouquet was AWESOME however I was disappointed in how small my bridesmaids' bouquets were. For the price I thought they would've been bigger. But she still delivered the vision I had for my flowers & I would pick her again if I had to!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Rebekah · Married on 09/04/2010

I used House of Blooms because they were right in our neighborhood. I went in for a consultation to give Gina my ideas and vision, and she was right on board. I did only use HOB for my bouquet, my maid of honors, corsages, and boutonnière. Therefore, I'm unable to comment on things such as table decor,etc. I was able to split up the total cost which was helpful. On the wedding day, the flowers were delivered out to our venue at the time they said. They were in great condition and looked very fresh. They were beautiful. She did exactly what I wanted. Ivory roses, dark purple calla lilies, and baby succulents. My maid of honor's bouquet was pretty too. The corsages and boutonnière were lovely as well. I would use House of Blooms again. Gina was quick to respond to my emails, very personable, and professional.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Debra · Married on 05/17/2013

4.2
      3.5

Gina was very professional with high quality flowers with prompt delivery. I appreciate her willingness to remote plan via email and phone.

Sent on 06/20/2013

3.5

Gina was great to work with when trying to decide which flowers we wanted for our wedding. She was full of ideas and was always open to any changes we had to make. She also allows you to rent out vases so you don't have to purchase so many which is great!

Sent on 05/10/2014

2.8
      1.0
      3.5

I would not come back here for flowers. When we first spoke with the owner she seemed just as excited as we were to work together. However, after the first meeting it was difficult to get a hold of her. The bouquets were beautiful, however, communication was not the greatest. I had emailed the owner a couple of months before the wedding because I needed to add some boutineers, but she would not respond to my emails. In fact the only other time that she emailed me other than when she sent the initial proposal was when I emailed her and told her the final payment was in the mail. When the flowers arrived to the venue she did not provide us with the vases she said we could use for the tables. She only provided three for the sign in table. We also had to send a friend out hours before the wedding to buy more babies breath and flowers because there were barely any in the table arrangements that were provided. I am mostly disappointed with the lack of communication if anything. Weddings are stressful enough as it is.

Sent on 08/18/2014

House of Blooms Weddings's reply:

I am always prompt in returning emails. I can apologize that I did not respond to her email that must have been deleted but I truly did not know she needed to reach me. As soon as I talked to her and she ordered more boutonnieres that was added to the order. I regret that she feels like we should have communicated more. I would have loved to talk to her whenever she wanted to but there was nothing to discuss about her order. She actually used the arrangements from her aisle shepherd hooks which is why they weren't huge but that is what was priced out. I would have made them as large as she wanted but keeping budgets in mind we were trying to make them reasonable which is what I thought I was asked to do. It sounds as if she was expecting us to deliver more vintage bottles which I have many of and she would have been welcomed to borrow as many as she liked but she only arranged for three for her guest sign table. I think if she would have read the order that is clearly what it stated. I regret that she was not happy but I am very happy she liked her bouquets.

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2010

2.8
      2.5
      2.0

They showed up late. We had already taken a lot of the photos. Her excuse was that they had a customer. Somehow committing to provide wedding flowers to a church at a certain time was not a priority for this establishment. The bridal bouquet was very nice though.

Sent on 02/08/2011

House of Blooms Weddings's reply:

This was the first time we had two weddings scheduled for delivery in the same day. We always want to arrive approximately two hours before the wedding and for this wedding we arrived one hour before the wedding. We have certain restrictions in place regarding two weddings on the same day now.

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

They were 1 hr late delivering the flowers. My bouquet was suppose to be bigger and did not have the correct amount of flowers in it. The girls flowers were wilted within 2 hours. We paid to have the flowers delivered and pinned on to the guys jackets, but after they showed up late they handed a box to a groomsman and left. Overall I was very disappointed with the service. The consultation went well and I had expected great service. They clearly did not follow through.

Sent on 07/18/2012

House of Blooms Weddings's reply:

We actually never pin the boutonnieres on the men. I regret that I didn't know she expected that. Her bouquet had exactly the amount of flowers that she paid for and I even quote the diameter measurement on my bid. I should have explained to the Bride that you must return the bouquets to the water provided--especially Hydrangea--if you want them to stay fresh through the entire reception. We did arrive 30 minutes behind schedule as this was our second wedding delivery of the day. Our goal is to arrive approximately 2 hours before the wedding but for this wedding it was 1 1/2 hours before the wedding. We have certain restrictions in place regarding two weddings on the same day now.