73 Reviews for House of Blooms

Consultations (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Event Design (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Gina was a joy to work with. She helped us hone in on our vision and then she greatly surpassed it with what she delivered! She absolutely captured the soft romantic vibe we were going for, and her arrangements were gorgeous. I did not want to put my bouquet down! She also did beautiful table centerpieces, aisle pieces, and a ceremony arch. We are still enjoying our flowers now, a week later. She is wonderful!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had the most wonderful experience working with Gina Fairchild at House of Blooms for our wedding in San Antonio, Texas. Gina was so friendly and responsive, and she was completely unbothered by various changes I made throughout the planning process. She REALLY worked with me to stay within our budget, and suggested creative and lovely solutions for what we wanted. The venue looked even better than I had hoped thanks to her work, and all the other pieces—bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and my floral hair piece which I LOVED—were just as stellar. The value was unbelievable, too; I was able to borrow a number of items by just putting down a deposit that I would have had to rent or buy from other vendors. Loved my experience with Gina and House of Blooms and would recommend to any bride!

Photo for House of Blooms Review - Huge, beautiful fern centerpieces, pic © Barrera Photography
Photo for House of Blooms Review - Bridesmaid bouquets on tables, pic © Barrera Photography
Photo for House of Blooms Review - Bride's floral hair piece, pic © Barrera Photography
Photo for House of Blooms Review - Bride's bouquet & mom's corsage, pic © Barrera Photography
Photo for House of Blooms Review - Groom's boutonniere, pic © Barrera Photography
Photo
Photo for House of Blooms Review - Groomsman boutonniere, pic © Barrera Photography
Profile Picture Miriam, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Gina, thank you so much for your professionalism and your flexibility. The ceremony and reception areas looked beautiful with the flowers that Carlos and I chose. Your work was truly amazing. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Mr and Mrs Cole.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Profile Picture Rob, 3/5/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gina from House of Blooms did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She did an incredible job with listening to everything I wanted and how I wanted it done. She replied to all of my emails in a timely matter which honestly means a lot. Thank you so much Gina, my bridal bouquet and flower crown were stunning.

Profile Picture Yisel, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gina was very easy to work with. She made my wedding day classy and just out right beautiful.
We had an amazing wedding, her choice in flowers and personalized decorations made the event forever remembered. Thank you again......

I would recommend her over and over. Stellar work.

Michelle Martens

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/25/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gina is the best! She has beautiful flowers and visions. She really made our day special.

Profile Picture Nicoe, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

House of Blooms would be highly recommended by me and my daughter. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were arranged just like we wanted. Thank you again for making our special day even more special.

Profile Picture Deena, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I have nothing but great things to say about working with House of Blooms and Gina. If you are looking for a vendor that is responsive, will work within your budget and very nice, this is the place to go! The best part is you don't get charged all these additional fees for extra delivery, (they delivered by bouquet to my hotel), vase and decor rental, etc. Not to mention the flowers were GORGEOUS. I had some vendors telling me before I even told them what I needed that they were on average around $8k. She did not treat me that way and was more than willing to work with me on my smaller budget. She and her team did an amazing job. All I had to do was show her my Pinterest board and she designed all my flowers for me, especially because flowers are something I really know nothing about.

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were fabulous. My bouquet still looks great, even 5 days after the wedding!! The staff were friendly and professional. I would use them again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Exceeded my expectations! We got so many compliments on the flowers for my wedding.

Profile Picture User5266094, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Gina was fabulous. She was so attentive and open to ideas. I changed my mind about details several times and she was so patient and willing to work with me!

Profile Picture Becka, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

House of Blooms was absolutely amazing to work with!!! Gina was awesome! she worked with me to stay within my budget yet perfectly execute my vision! I cannot say enough good things about House of Blooms!!!

Profile Picture Jake, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

Helotes House of Blooms did a fantastically beautiful job on all the flowers for my son's wedding! The arrangements were extraordinarily well designed & everything looked amazing! Received many many compliments from all of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were fresh and beautiful. She gave us what we wanted and even made it more amazing than what I had envisioned. It was also reasonably priced. She spent a lot of time sitting down with us and was very willing to accommodate changes that came up even later in the process.

Profile Picture Paul, 7/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

House of Blooms handled all the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The bouquets for my bridesmaids turned out exactly how I pictured them and my bouquet was perfect! She did exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gina at House of Blooms did an awesome job with the flowers for my wedding bouquet's and table centerpieces. I wanted simple and colorful with my purple color scheme and the arrangements turned beautiful! I have already recommended her to a friend who is getting married later this year.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

House of Blooms creates the most beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, etc.! I absolutely adored the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids! Gina is extremely generous, helpful, and is truly an artist!

Profile Picture Hilary, 4/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

House of Blooms did a great job providing the floral arrangements for our wedding. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, and the table centerpieces. My wife and I were extremely happy with how they turned out. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, and House of Blooms was so easy to work with, and very professional. We definitely will recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gina at House of Blooms is phenomenal. She helped me through all my selections and answered every question with ease and calm. Her arrangements were gorgeous and a highlight of the ceremony and party. I wish I could get her arrangements regularly. Her prices were reasonable and she went above and beyond to meet my needs. I gave her a concept and colors and she nailed it! Her vases and presentations were lush and luxurious. Oh and she promptly returned all calls and emails, which is more than I can say for most vendors out there.

Profile Picture shereen, 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have no complaints with House of Blooms. Gina is AMAZING and did a wonderful job for all the flowers at our wedding. I very highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Juliana, 10/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and pew bows in the church were just what we wanted- classic, simple, and elegant. The bridal bouquet, the wedding partys' flowers, and reception arrangements were just perfect. They were all so fresh and bright and we received many compliments. Mrs Fairchild listened to me and delivered exactly what we envisioned- she and House of Blooms do great work.

Profile Picture E.T., 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gina was so patient and kind throughout the whole process! She really understood the look we were going for, and ended up doing a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding.

Profile Picture User2727351, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We could NOT have asked for a better experience than the one we received with Gina at House of Blooms! My daughter was unsure of the "style" of wedding she wanted and changed her mind several times throughout the planning process. Gina was extremely patient, professional and kind during the entire planning time and captured my daughter's final "theme" perfectly! Her prices were extremely reasonable and the quality surpassed our expectations. Never in my life have I had hydrangeas last for 10 days! They looked as fresh on day 10 as they did the day of the wedding. We will definitely be using House of Blooms for all of our florist needs in the future!

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews