HotShots Photo Booth Rental Reviews

140 Reviews for HotShots Photo Booth Rental

140 HotShots Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Maria · Married on 10/07/2018

So much fun!

We used Hotshots for the photo booth at our wedding a few weeks ago. Eric was professional, easy to work with & super responsive. Our up-lighting looked amazing in the ballroom, & our custom props were printed perfectly! Our guests had a blast with the photo booth that night. Eric's onsite team was very courteous. At the end of the night, they presented me with a scrapbook to include all of the photo strips, along with messages from our guests - this was so much fun to look through. The video from the photo booth was hilarious to watch. The scrapbook & video are definitely things that we'll look back on for years to come. Highly recommend!

HotShots Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you again for the kind words and congratulations! We truly appreciate the support and be sure to tell your family and friends about our amazing packages =) -Eric

Ashley Tong · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Choice for Photo Booth!!

Hot Shots did an amazing job for our wedding. Booking and final arrangements was so easy. They provide customized items for you including props. They themed the logo I designed on everything including our album. On your wedding day it all goes so quickly and you feel like you miss out on a lot but we made it to our photo booth and the guys were so much fun. All of our guests loved the photo booth and the operators. The videos are such a nice touch. I will cherish them forever. Having two operators really helps to keep everything organized. Some other friends didn't get to see a lot of their photos and such with other companies because of things being misplaced in the chaos and having only one operator. They were as affordable as any other company but give you very specialized attention because they only do photo booths. All of my emails and questions were attended to immediately and I never stressed about one detail with the photo booth. I highly recommend!!

Ashley T and Dustin P

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing - would recommend highly!

HotShots is a fantastic vendor! Reasonable price, competent, easy to work with, and very professional. They provided for us a photobooth with props as well as custom props, custom background, a scrapbook, digital gallery access, and uplighting for a very reasonable price. Eric was easy to work with and no gimmicks whatsoever. Would highly recommend HotShots!

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

The attendants for the photo booth were courteous and prompt. The photo booth itself and the setup looked very nice and the props that came with it were a good time. I liked that we could personalize some of the props to make it our own. We also did the uplighting, which really made the room come to life while dancing. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I loved that we got a copy of the photos taken at the end of the night. The owner of the company was very knowledgeable in all the products they had to offer, and helped us decide what would be best for our reception. I recommend this company for anyone looking for a photo booth company.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

Everyone loved having hotshots at our wedding. They were very professional and easy to work with. Our guests are still raving about how great it was. Along with the photo booth they gave us our free backdrop, provided our uplighting, gave us an album with our guest picture strips along with notes from the guests, and as a bonus gave us free video booth where our guests were able to leave a verbal message!

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience! My photo booth was a hit at my 50th birthday party. The booth was never empty throughtout the whole 4 hours of my party. Even my 73yr old mother who was skeptical at first , loved it!
    Hot Shots Photo Booth rental has several packages available. I choose a package that included LED up lighting, video, poster, banner, custom props as well as other props( hats,sunglasses, emojis, eat.),projection screen, custom scrap book with all your photos and room for your guest's written well wishes in the book. I highly reccomend Hot shots for your next function if you are considering a photo booth rental. You will not be disappointed !

S · Married on 09/29/2018

HotShots was wonderful and professional! Craig and Sue were helpful and very friendly to all of the kids and guests at our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The album they created is a great keepsake, and the video option is really worth it. Highly recommended!

• Brandon

Brandon Hawkins · Married on 09/28/2018

Great value, great photo booth company

My wife and I found Hot Shots Photo Booth Rental on the Knots website and we are so glad we did! Not only were their prices cheaper than most of the photo booth companies we had contacted, they also included the most extras hands down!

We rented a photo booth package for our wedding. It was quite spacious (at one point I think we stuffed the entire wedding party in there) and easy to use with the attendants. The picture quality of the prints was super high quality.

Our main focus of the photo booth (besides adding a bit of fun to the reception) was to utilize the scrap book as our guest book. HotShots sent us an extra attendant to handle only the scrap book and honestly she hit it out of the park. The book came out fantastic, and we got to leave the venue that night with it in tow! It was so fun looking at all the photos during the after party.

The customization for our photobooth rental was quite impressive. Not only were all the photos tagged with our names and the date of our wedding, but the package also included a custom back drop with the same. They even included custom props (which we used to print out the faces of our favorite movie characters) which were a fun addition!

They also added a free uplighting package which really helped the ambience of our reception. And probably our favorite part of the whole package was they actually recorded video messages from our guests who visited the photo booth. HotShots edited the video together beautifully. And since we didn't have a videographer this was really special for us to have.

Booking was super easy. Eric was easily reachable on his cell phone and was super friendly and helpful.

I have to say that booking with HotShots was the easiest / smartest decision we made on our wedding. Once we booked Eric and his great team at HotShots handled the rest and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would book them again in a heart beat if the need for a photo booth every arises again. Thanks HotShots!

-Brandon and Amanda

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

HotShots made my son’s welcome home party a total success! The photobooth was so much fun and having the memories is priceless. Their knowledge on entertainment made planning the party so easy. They referred an amazing dj that had everyone dancing all night. Truly inspiring professional!

Alex · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn’t not have asked for a better vendor for our uplighting and photobooth!!! The light really brought the room together! The photobooth was amazing, everyone said it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding and the workers working the photobooth that night were awesome, patient and fun! I worked with Eric to get the processing through and he was amazing very attentive, and extremely helpful! Not only were the services GREAT! The pricing was off he charts! For an amazing price of just over $900 we got our uplighting, and photobooth, photobooth included video booth. Poster, banner, custom props, projection screen, and an amazing scrap book!!! I would reccomend hotshots to all!!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

Like many brides, I was scouring the internet looking for the best photo booth company for our upcoming wedding. I came across Hot Shots Photo Booth and could not believe how reasonable their pricing was considering how many options they provided with their various packages. I reached out to them to determine availability and find answers to a few additional questions. Eric immediately responded and I was so pleased with his responses. Throughout the entire process Eric was very accessible and helpful as I was finalizing our choices for the big day. I loved that they provided two attendants to stay during the entire wedding to help guests take pictures, record video, and show how to include their pictures and notes in the scrapbook. That is not a free option you typically see. Not to mention all of the props they provided. Every time I looked over someone was in the photo booth. It is definitely a really neat way to capture fun memories of your wedding. If you are looking for a photo booth, I highly recommend Hot Shots Photo Booth. You will not be disappointed! Rebecca G.

HotShots Photo Booth Rental 1

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

Hot Shots is great. The photo booth was such a hit! There were people in it all night. They let you pick a custom backdrop and logo for your pictures. And they put every picture into a gorgeous leather scrapbook! It's one of my favorite things from my wedding! They also did my up lighting which was a great bonus!

Stacy · Married on 08/18/2018

We used HotShots for our Vermont wedding and Billy was great! The uplighting was beautiful and our custom props and poster board were awesome and printed in a much higher quality than we would've expected. The photostrips were also printed nicely, and we love our photo album guest book we have to remember the day by! The uplighting Hotshots provided for our event really transformed the reception tent. We also have the video option for our photobooth which we weren't sure about at first, but now that we have the video we love all of the messages! I would highly recommend this company to anyone, especially if you want a company that gives you more than just a basic photobooth! This vendor had so many added extras that made them well worth it!

Susan · Married on 08/11/2018

So glad I found HotShots PhotoBooth! We really wanted a photobooth at our wedding but found that other photo booths were like the ones in the mall aka too small. We wanted more of an open concept. They also offered many extras in our package, including free up lighting, video booth option, scrapbook, and props! Which I was really happy about because I thought I had to go get my own. Eric was super helpful when we contacted him. Highly recommend HotShots if you guys want a photobooth at your wedding! Our guests had so much fun and everyone loved the photobooth and kept going in it all night long!

Lorena · Married on 06/10/2018

Best decision I ever made !!!! Eric was so informative. We had two amazing attendants and a book with the pictures of everyone, the best part is that everyone got to sign on them which was great! The two attendants were very nice and their personalities were awesome !!! This is sure an amazing entertainment to have !!’ A+++

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

HotShots is one of the reasons I’m still calling my wedding absolutely perfect! All of our guest loved being able to hop in the photo booth and take fun pictures with all the props (some of which were custom made for us!) or leave us a video message. All night I had people coming up to me to say how much fun they were having with the photo booth and how awesome it was that they put all the pictures in a scrap book for us to take home at the end of the night. They even provided a big poster with a picture of my husband and I and put it on display right next to the booth, so I had that to take home as well! I recommend HotShots to anyone that wants their guests to have an amazing time at their wedding/event!

Samantha · Married on 11/18/2017

We are very pleased that we chose HotShots to provide a photo booth at our wedding. In addition to the standard props we had seen at many of our friends' weddings HotShots provided custom props that our guests loved. They also provided a custom backdrop using a logo we had designed for our invitations, and it looked excellent in all of our photos. Our guests were able to record videos which HotShots combined into one compilation that we will enjoy forever. Our guests all loved the photo booth. Each guest in each photo received a copy of the strip and the HotShots attendant printed an extra strip each time to paste into an album. Our guests were then able to sign next to their photos and we received the album afterwards which is exquisite. The attendant was professional and helpful and kept things flowing smoothly. Eric, with whom we coordinated everything, responded quickly to all of our inquiries and answered all of our questions clearly. In addition to the photo booth HotShots also provided uplights for our venue which were great and really enhanced the ambiance of the room. All in all we were completely satisfied with HotShots. We feel we got a great deal for everything they provided and had a great experience with them. We strongly recommend them to anyone who is considering a photo booth at their event!

Tammy · Married on 11/04/2017

Hot Shots was amazing! Easy to work with and you get so much for your money!

Charlotte · Married on 10/20/2017

If you're looking for an affordable, highly responsive and professional team for your photobooth needs - you can stop looking! I researched a ton of photobooth options and HotShots were the most bang for your buck. They threw in a ton of extra items (uplighting, print items, customized strips, unlimited prints, etc.) They were on time and delivered exactly what was needed.

Maricelis · Married on 09/30/2017

We have used Hot Shots Photo Booth for a second time and they were amazing...everything we expected and more..the attendants were awesome..we will be using them again...

Alex · Married on 09/30/2017

HotShots was a big hit at our wedding! The guests had so much fun and we have some amazing photos for our guest book. They setup everything smoothly and provided props for everyone. They also provided uplighting for the reception area, which saved us from having to pay another vendor. Could not be happier!

Delilah · Married on 09/09/2017

I seriously cannot recommend HotShots photobooth enough!!! The packages they have are unbelievable for the price! The service was awesome and Eric was amazing to work with! Very responsive throughout the planning process. The staff the attended our wedding was awesome as well. The uplighting added a special touch to our special day. . We used our extra free print for our seating chart and it came out amazing!! The props, especially the custom ones were a huge hit! The photo booth itself made our wedding one of the best ones this year! We had about 15 kids and not only did they love it but so did our friends and even our parents, grandparents and the older crowd got a kick out of it! We love our scrapbook , our USB with all of the pictures and the video is priceless! I would recommend this is company to everyone! I splurged having a photobooth and I don't regret it one bit!

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

We contacted Hot Shots for my daughter's wedding last month. She got married in a barn with seating on 2 floors and we knew the photo booth may have to go on the second floor so we looked for something other than a traditional photo booth which could not be set up on the second floor. I talked to Eric and he assured me that this photo booth could be set up there. Eric was very accommodating and we went over all the details. Included in the price of the photo booth were a ton of extras including Lighting, Video Booth, Poster, Banner, Custom Props, Projection Screen, Scrap Book, & Props. The photo booth was large and accommodated quite a few people, we had the included video booth which I thought no one would use...boy were we wrong! Almost everyone used it and sooo many people left videos that were so much fun! Watching the video clips had us in stitches, my daughter loved it! After the wedding so many guest told us it was so much fun and they just loved the photo booth! Eric was great to work with as was the attendant that manned the booth that night. I originally thought we were settling for this photo booth because we were limited but if I ever need another photo booth I would absolutely go with Hot Shots. Our experience with Hot Shots was awesome! Chris D

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Eric and his team at HotShots were great to work with. All of our guests loved the photobooth! HotShots offered us so much for our wedding photobooth including a video message option for our guests to leave us a quick video message, a scrapbook of the pictures our guests took through out the night along with written messages from them next to their photo strip, a poster board picture of us and our heads on sticks as photobooth props! Highly recommend them for a wedding photo booth! Can't thank them enough for the great services we received!