Hothouse Design Studio Reviews

Hothouse Design Studio 5
Hothouse Design Studio 6
Hothouse Design Studio 7

Lori · Married on 06/27/2015

HotHouse was amazing! Between floral and decor, they created the exact aesthetic we wanted and paid so much attention to detail. Jessica was phenomenal. She knew the space and created a beautiful and unique color palette with our floral. They took care of everything, so there were zero worries on our wedding day! I can't thank Jess and team enough :)

Sent on 11/17/2015

Shelby · Married on 06/06/2015

Jessica and her team at HotHouse Design Studio did a phenomenal job! They were so easy to work with and they made something that was overwhelming feel like a dream. I felt like Jessica was able to read my mind and turn my idea into a reality. She didn't mind reusing flowers from the ceremony at the reception, so we were able to make our budget last longer. At the reception, every table had a slightly different center piece and I have loved getting to look through the pictures and see all the different details they added. Our flowers were colorful, whimsical and lovely. They were definitely one of my favorite parts of the day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Larisa · Married on 05/16/2015

There are truly no words to describe how beautiful our wedding decor was from Hothouse Design Studio. We were receiving compliments all night about how gorgeous everything was! The flowers were simply amazing, and Mandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish I could keep my bouquet forever!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Casey · Married on 05/02/2015

Jessica at Prophouse is the best. We "connected" during our first meeting and it was a great experience. We gave her a few ideas and let her creativity complete our wedding from props to flowers. She really delivered over the top for us with her services as well as recommendations for other wedding venders that worked out great. So fun to work with!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Hothouse Design provided the flowers and table cloth rentals for our daughter's April 2015. Everything was so beautiful! The flower selections were a perfect complement to our overall vision, and my only regret is that I could not take all the flowers home with me at the end of the event because we were from out of town and staying in a hotel. At least I have the gorgeous photos to remember them.

Sent on 08/20/2015

The absolute best in Birmingham. I have no creative ideas when it comes to flowers, and they made my vision come true in a matter of minutes. Cost effective while still being creative and true to your taste, HotHouse will in no way disappoint.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Helen · Married on 03/14/2015

It means so much to work with a team that is just as excited about our wedding as we were, and Jessica Morris and her HotHouse team were exactly that. They were such advocates for us and our wedding vision during the whole process. HotHouse went above and beyond as its role as florist and really became our friends. The experience would not have been the same without HotHouse as a part of our team.

Everything was beautiful, I mean really just jaw droppingly (is that a word?) beautiful. Forever thankful!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Deana · Married on 12/27/2014

Mandy created the exact vision of winter wonderland that my daughter described. She listens to the client's needs and creates the look and feel through her beautiful flower and greenery displays. She is a creative visionary and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Geri · Married on 12/06/2014

Mandy was great to work with. She made everything easy. Her expertise was so helpful since my daughter and I are "flower illiterate". The flowers were beautiful, the service excellent !

Sent on 05/30/2015

Dawn · Married on 11/15/2014

Jessica was absolutely fantastic ...beginning with our first meeting, she made the entire process stress-free. She was fun to work with and made any changes with ease. We gave her a few ideas and colors and let her "run with it".....The result was beautiful, traditional, urban/rustic and everything we wanted! She is truly a creative artist!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/23/2014

Jessica at Hot House is absolutely the best! From day one, we immediately had a connection, and I knew I could trust her. Not only did she make out wedding beautiful, but she also became a great friend to go through this process with. She listened to every detail, and made my vision come to life. Hot House has so many resources, and a warehouse full of unique treasures that can accommodate any event. Anything you can imagine, they have, and in the slim chance they don't, they will make or find it for you. They even created a custom arch for my ceremony- which was amazing. Thank you Jessica for being so wonderful to us!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Susan · Married on 08/23/2014

For me, as the MoB, working with Jessica was the easiest and most fun part of the wedding planning. She really listened to my daughter's ideas and came up with some plans that were unique and better than we could have imagined! We looked forward to each meeting with Jessica and were totally amazed with how beautiful everything was on the Wedding Day! She was great to work with, and I would recommend her over and over again -- she is the best!!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Mandy and HotHouse! I met with Mandy and was unsure of how to convey to her what exactly I was wanting for my wedding flowers, but she completely got what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she created a beautiful piece as a focal point at our venue. She was also extremely easy to work with on our budget and was able to give us exactly what we wanted for our budget. Mandy and all of the employees are so nice and accommodating, I would HIGHLY recommend going to HotHouse!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jessica Morris of Hothouse Design Studio was such a pleasure to work with! She was very organized and open to any and all suggestions. Her warehouse of collections to choose from is amazing! Her designs were very artistically done and beautifully presented. The flowers and other decor for our wedding weekend far exceeded our expectations. We definitely would recommend her for all wedding needs as well as any other major events.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Katerina · Married on 08/02/2014

Jessica of HotHouse Design Studio was beyond wonderful to work with. Her creativity, excellent taste, and design esthetic cannot be paralleled, and she absolutely turned my vision into reality. I could not have asked for a better flower/decor coordinator or a more professional and organized group of ladies to spend my engagement process and my wedding day with me.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/28/2014

Great job everything turned out beautiful !

Sent on 09/22/2014

Megan · Married on 06/14/2014

Jessica was truly amazing. She listened to my mother's and my ideas and would make them so much more than we could have ever come up with. She and her team were very professional and organized the day of the wedding. Even while away from the venue getting ready, Jessica took care of any problems that came along while setting up. She kept every one calm and made sure everything was taken care of. The flowers for my wedding were more than I even imagined. From the bouquets to the smallest detail, Jessica made sure it was perfect. I'm so happy that I chose to go with HotHouse Designs.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Judy · Married on 06/14/2014

HotHouse provided phenomenal service for my daughter Megan's wedding. Jessica was a joy to work with. Her professionalism and creativity was top notch. The props, linens and florals were absolutely stunning.

I would highly recommend HotHouse to anyone planning an event. They played a huge part in giving Megan the dream wedding she hoped for.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Leslie · Married on 05/24/2014

Working with Jessica at Hot House was incredible! We worked with her for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. Not only is Jessica sweet and down to earth, she is extremely talented and creative. When we first met for our consultation we felt there was no other option but to use her. She was very thorough and organized and wanted to ensure our vision came to life on our special day/weekend while helping us stay within our budget. She far exceeded our expectations!! The floral designs were beautiful and full; we are still getting compliments on how perfect our arrangements and decor was! The props that are available for rent are truely endless. Anything you could think of...they have! Jessica pulled everything together with her flower arrangements, centerpieces, candles, table linens and creativity. It was a blessing to work with her and we feel strongly that she helped to make our weekend extra special. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2014

Mandy was wonderful! She really took my vision for the flowers I wanted for my wedding and just made it beautiful! She is very talented and the flowers were beautiful and fresh and unique!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Trisha · Married on 03/22/2014

Mandy's work is outstanding! We interviewed several florists for my daughter's wedding and we knew right away that Mandy was the one for us. After our meeting, my daughters response was "she gets me and I know I will get exactly what I want" and she was right. Mandy is very creative and very easy to work with. She prepared a display of family wedding pictures that was absolutely beautiful and we received many compliments. The bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquet were beautiful and were exactly what we asked for. I would highly recommend Hothouse Design Studio, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Laura · Married on 03/01/2014

Jessica at Hothouse Design Studio was instrumental in creating a lovely rehearsal dinner design and decor that could not have been better in any way. The venue was decorated so perfectly. Had many comments in how lovely it was. Lindsey, the bride was very happy with the rehearsal and the reception venue. It exceeded our hopes and expectations. Use her for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lindsey · Married on 03/01/2014

Jessica was a delight to work with. Everything from her consultative approach, creative ideas, flexibility, responsiveness, and overall execution made my experience very enjoyable. She designed our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and everything turned out beautiful and truly represented the overall vibe I had communicated to her.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Pat · Married on 01/04/2014

We worked with Jessica Morris for my daughter's wedding, and I can't say enough good things about our experience. After our first meeting with Jessica, she took charge and had an answer for every question and a solution for every problem, and she made us feel at ease throughout the whole planning process. And the decorations and flowers were absolutely beautiful in the church and at the reception. She had such a vision for our venue and the ambiance that we wanted, and the result of her creativity was breathtaking.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Kimberly · Married on 01/04/2014

We worked with Jessica for the flowers and decorations for my wedding and reception. It was a wonderful experience! At our first meeting, I didn't quite know what I wanted the flowers to look like. Jessica was able to create a vision out of the few random ideas I had. She knew exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like without me even being able to describe it. She did so much more than flowers - she helped me with colors, decorations, and loose ends that I had forgotten about, such as a cake stand. Jessica was so professional and organized and calm that it was a pleasure working with her. I didn't really know how everything would come together on my wedding day, but I knew that Jessica understood what I was going for. When I saw what she had done on that day, I was amazed. Everything was beautiful! It far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 01/14/2014