Hotel Sorella Reviews

Hotel Sorella 7
  • F

Fredrica Cudjoe · Married on 07/13/2019

Best venue ever!

My experience with finding a venue started off rocky. I spoke with and/or visited 12+ venues within two months and the Hotel Sorella outshined them all!
    From the initial consultation with Jessica Mejia to the day after my wedding – their service is exceptional! Jessica is the absolute best event coordinator I’ve ever worked with. She’s detailed, compassionate, responsive, open and collaborative – everything you want when planning one of the most important days of your life. But it doesn’t stop there, the entire staff at the Hotel Sorella did a great job of helping us with food selection, hotel accommodations and day of event execution! I would strongly recommend the team and hotel to any couple searching for the perfect venue and a great hotel event team!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Hotel Sorella 14
    Hotel Sorella 15
    Hotel Sorella 16

Meghan · Married on 03/21/2015

We had our hotel block for guests at Hotel Sorella. It is a beautiful hotel, and they were easy to work with to set up the hotel block. We were given a great discounted rate for the block. We didn't have to guarantee a minimum number of rooms here either, which was nice. The only thing I wish they'd been able to do was give us some sort of code for people to make reservations online, but our guests were all able to book by phone by mentioning our names and that was easy enough I guess. Also, for the same rate as the guests, they gave the bride & groom a free upgrade to a suite, which was amazing! So happy we used Hotel Sorella -- would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2015