Hotel Parq Central Reviews

34 | Albuquerque, NM

34 Reviews for Hotel Parq Central

Joan · Married on 09/29/2018

Dominique did an amazing job executing our wedding. I especially appreciated her sensitivity to helping stay within our budget. There were no last minute surprises.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Alex · Married on 04/20/2013

We had the most wonderful experience working with Hotel Parq Central. The staff at the Parq Central is super easy to work with and they always seem happy to help. Noelle is truly every brides dream event coordinator. She's very friendly, prompt with her responses and always seemed genuinely excited, interested and invested in the details of our big day.

What Hotel Parq Central offers in the Apothecary lounge is so much more that your typical ballroom wedding. We loved it from the second we walked in, it was perfect. We were the first group to ever do a complete buy out of the lounge for a private event and they allowed us to completely customize a super delicious meal of heavy hors d'oeuvre for our guests. We're still getting compliments on the food. Their pricing was also very reasonable, I think you'll be surprised when you compare them to other hotels in town.

The ceremony space is cozy, and I mean that it the best way possible. We had about 120 guests, they all seemed to fit just fine and I was a big fan of the short and sweet aisle. It felt very intimate despite being in an open space. We were always in the market for an outdoor ceremony space so the patio space they offer worked perfectly for us.

We also got a great deal renting out the back building of suites on the property or "The Residence" for the weekend. It allowed us to house all of our bridal party for both Friday and Saturday night. The rooms were very comfortable, spacious and simplistically styled. Everyone raved about the space! Plus my new husband and I got a complimentary cottage to stay in on our wedding night.

The hotel also worked really seamlessly with all of my other vendors, my DJ and my florist were thrilled to be working with the Parq Central. Our wedding was so unique and fun, thanks in large part to the flexibility of the venue. We're so glad that we chose Hotel Parq Central and we will forever be grateful for the truly wonderful and personal experience that we had.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Carly · Married on 04/01/2018

This hotel has the most beautiful scenery in the garden area with the fountain and a modern look in the inside. The event coordinator Dominique Archuleta was amazing to work with! She is professional, organized, flexible, and ensured everything was executed properly. She is easy to get ahold of and answers all questions in a timely manner, no matter how may questions you may have. (I constantly asked questions!) She was friendly, personable and understood the importance of every last detail for my special day. Our guest raved about the hotels customers service. The hotel and apothecary staff were fast and efficient. The food was delicious and offered vegan options and desserts, which was a big concern for my wedding. The hotel conveniently offered the whole package for all my wedding festivities.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Hollywood Glam

Dominique Archuleta was amazing, she was responsive and gave me some great ideas , from the decor to the food to even the table set up. She was my solid rock on my wedding day and worked beautifully with the other vendors, Hotel Parq Central gave my guest the best food and provided silverware, silver chargers and even some centerpieces with roses in them to match my bouquet! I have always loved this hotel for its architecture and rich history but with my movie themed wedding it provided the perfect backdrop to give my hubby and I the best drama filled photos. If you want a small intimate venue with beautiful architecture and wonderful food please pick Hotel Parq Central.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Monique · Married on 03/11/2014

I wouldn't hesitate to use Hotel Parq Central again for an event. The staff was incredible. We made some last minute changes and the staff was responsiveness and pleasant. We're thrilled with the event.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Hotel Parq Central is gorgeous and their wedding coordinator is a joy to work with. Book well in advance! They only do one wedding per weekend, and they fill up. It's pricey, but worth it for a venue that isn't your typical hotel ballroom. We used the Parlor and courtyard. Our menu was custom apps and beer and wine. The food was delicious, but I did hear some complaints that the food was slow to come out - the passed apps didn't come out until 20 mins into the reception and then only one tray/type at a time rather than all four. Other than that, everything went well. Throughout the year, the coordinator replied quickly to any questions by email or phone. No complaints from guests who stayed at the hotel. If you want an elegant and/or vintage setting, this is the best hotel in ABQ!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2018

Beautiful venue to get married at in Albuquerque. We enjoyed a fountain ceremony, followed by a rooftop cocktail hour, ending with a beautiful outdoor dinner and amazing reception. They accommodated my balloon ceiling request and allowed us the freedom to have the other things we wanted such as a photo booth and fog machine for our first dance. The food and drinks were great and everyone loved the views during cocktail hour. Dominique was great. I do wish I had a day of planner to oversee the details, but overall everything turned out fantastic. I had the wedding of my dreams at Hotel Parq Central!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • U

Urvashi · Married on 05/12/2018

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

We had our pre-wedding welcome party on the rooftop at Hotel Parq Central. While we really enjoyed the roof top space and the bar staff at our event, the food was a huge let down. Some of the dishes that was served at our event were not even in the ball park as the food we tried at the tasting. One of the reasons that we picked this venue was that we were told the chef and kitchen staff would work with us to create a unique menu specific to our tastes; however the food at the event was completely disappointing. Given the amount of money that we had to guarantee in food and non-alcoholic beverage sales, I would expect better quality food and food that tastes like what we were given at the tasting.

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Connor · Married on 06/08/2019

Wasn’t a Good Experience

Be aware the wedding manager, Dominique, that everyone raves about in these reviews no longer works for them. We worked with three different ppl trying to plan our wedding here.

Got married here in June of 2019. Had a lot of bad experiences but the most lasting one is how expensive the food was and how bad it was. Really embarrassing to invite people to your wedding and feed them cold gross food.

Sent on 06/25/2019