Hotel Northampton Reviews

94 | Northampton, MA

94 Reviews for Hotel Northampton

Heather · Married on 04/17/2015

Our wedding at Hotel Northampton was perfect! Ruby and Kelly were very attentive with every detail, and made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it. We had the stations dinner and the food was great. Not only is the hotel a beautiful location, but the organization and professionalism of the entire staff made the wedding day easy and stress free!

Sent on 05/07/2015

kat · Married on 03/21/2015

Amazingly helpful staff. Beautiful venue, that is very affordable.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Exceeded expectations. Ruby, the planner, gave wonderful professional and warm service along with her staff. The food and all service people was exceptional.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Only thing is we had to move rooms on our wedding night because the next rooms was soo incredibly loud. We were in the honeymoon suite but they did accommodate us and moved us into a nice quiet room.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Andrew · Married on 12/13/2014

Brianne is one of the best to work with. She makes everything easy to work with and guides us in the right direction without being pushy. The venue is exceptional and beautiful and is a Historic Hotel of America. Just a perfect place for our upcoming holiday wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

The Hotel Northampton is amazing. My husband and I are from the area but are no longer living locally. Brianne (wedding coordinator) helped us plan the entire wedding long distance after only visiting for our site visit. Everything turned out perfectly. Every little detail was thought through, the staff was professional and friendly, the food was great, I could go on and on. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a elegant and classic wedding with the best possible support possible.

Sent on 11/29/2014

David · Married on 10/04/2014

After searching for a venue for our ceremony & reception, Hotel Northampton was the right choice. All the staff was wonderful, friendly, professional, always smiling & polite. The location was ideal, nestled in downtown Northampton. PERFECT ! This was the easy part, having a destination wedding can have some challenges. But Brianne , wedding coordinator was an absolute blessing in so many ways. She answered every email, phone call, very honest, very easy to work with. Without Brianne , our dream would have never came true. Thank you to everyone. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/28/2014

jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful, professional and honest service!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Amy · Married on 10/03/2014

Awesome! Very professional staff and the food was delicious, many food options!

Sent on 12/12/2014

What an amazing venue! Hotel Northampton provided a gorgeous setting for our mini-destination wedding. It was elegant, yet had so much character - a beautiful location to have a wedding. We heard from so many of our guests about how much they enjoyed their meal. On the budget end of things, the hotel has different packages set up allowing us to choose options that were important to us and leave out things that we didn't care for. On the planning side of things, Brianne, the wedding event planner, was so helpful!!! She was very professional and handled all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. THANK YOU SO MUCH, BRIANNE!

Sent on 08/26/2014

bev · Married on 08/09/2014

Wiggins Tavern, long known to us as a stop on our way to the lake house. Who knew that years later it would make the most perfect Rehearsal Dinner location! The food was incredible, the room perfect for talking over cocktails. Our son-in-law's family gave us a perfectl start to a loving celebration of our daughter and their son.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Niem · Married on 06/14/2014

Everything about my experience at Hotel Northampton was unforgettable. The Hotel was beautiful. The food was amazing. The service was incredible. Everyone who had the pleasure of attending my wedding felt special. So much so that my close family and friends want us to have a wedding every year! Brianne Ebel was an absolute pleasure to work with. All of her recommendations made our wedding timeless.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2014

Picking the Hotel Northampton and getting Brianne as my guide was honestly the best decision I made. The location was PERFECT. Having our guests staying in the same hotel as the reception -- and just a stone's throw away from our ceremony at First Churches -- was very convenient. We didn't have to worry about herding people on the big day, and our guests arriving early got to enjoy walking around and exploring Northampton. Having just one vendor to work with for our venue, beverages, catering, and lodging made planning a whole lot easier. Brianne and the entire hotel staff were wonderful to work with. The hotel has close relations with the other vendors (cake, DJ, photographer) we worked with so I didn't have to worry about coordinating between them. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about a thing and it all went perfectly without a hitch! Not to mention that the hotel itself is beautiful and the pictures look gorgeous. Thank you Hotel Northampton!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Cait · Married on 04/26/2014

We could not have been happier with the Hotel or Brianne, who helped us manage all of the planning. We were planning to wedding while living in VA, and Brianne made the entire planning process easy and straight forward. No one believed how stress free our planning process was, and all the credit goes to Brianne. She was extremely responsive to every email, reached out prior to important deadlines to keep us on track, and was all around simply a pleasure to work with.

The Hotel: The hotel itself is beautiful. All of our guests loved the venue, the food, and their rooms. The hotel has so much charm and really stands out from more standard hotel receptions. The staff also exceeded all of our expectations. They went out of the way to make sure I could relax the morning of by taking care if all the small details.

Wedding Packages: The hotel offers multiple packages so you can design a wedding within your budget. Since we were planning from another state, the fact that Brianne coordinated with the cake and flower vendors meant that we just had to pick what we wanted and not worry about the details. The space looked gorgeous the day of, and the food was excellent. You really get your money's worth, if not more.

all in all, we highly recommend having your reception at Hotel Northampton -- every aspect exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/11/2014

From checking out Hotel Northampton as a possibility for the wedding up until actually deciding thats where our wedding would be taking place. Brianne was anything but resourceful to us. The knowledge in which she enstoys is remarkable. Never once when we were meeting through out the process did we ever not feel confident in Brianne and her staff. She was amazing, she went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was magical.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Marissa · Married on 12/28/2013

The staff at Hotel Northampton was great to work with on planning our wedding! From the very beginning planning stages to the event wrap up, they made everything extremely easy for us. Any hiccup we encountered was addressed and cleared up immediately. Not only was Brianne, Leah and Ruby great to work with on planning our wedding, the staff working the night of was amazing! Extremely helpful, professional, and accommodating. I would recommend Hotel Northampton to any engaged couple!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

I could not have been happier about our Hotel Northampton wedding! Brianne was an amazing resource and helped with everything—and it all went off without a hitch! It was a great experience.

Sent on 01/26/2014

Tara · Married on 11/09/2013

Hotel Northampton is not only a beautiful venue but they are professional, organized and really go above and beyond to make your day perfect. Brianne is amazing.. she can help you with just about anything. Planning a wedding may be stressful at times but this venue and the staff really made everything go smooth for us. Very happy.

Hotel Northampton & Brianne Ebel,
    Thank you for providing an amazing elegant venue for my husband and I on our wedding which was held on 11/2/2013. Everything exceeded our expectations! It was amazing to get married in the grand ballroom and see the room transform from the ceremony to our reception . It was flawless & you got to see the room in two completely different ways.It was beautiful! The staff was personable, attentive & professional. The food was delicious. Thank you for taking care of us & making sure our guests were taken care of as well.
    Brianne made the wedding planning easy, stress free and most of all a fun experience. Not only do you gain your own wedding planner to hep with the details of your big day but we also gained a friend along the way! Having our wedding at Hotel Northampton was the best decision. I recommend them to every bride out there. It was an evening that my husband and I as well as our friends and family will never forget!
    Thank you !
    Maureen & Jules Gaudreau

David · Married on 10/27/2013

Hotel Northampton exceeded our expectations. We can’t image that we would have considered anywhere else. Everyone did a fantastic job and helped make our special celebration even more special. The hotel is elegant and beautiful. All our guests kept commenting on it. The staff were remarkably courteous and helpful. The food was delicious and was complemented over and over by our guests. And Brianne did an amazing job at pulling everything together, with fine attention to detail, ensuring that everything went smoothly. Moreover, Brianne was super at dealing with family, respectfully corralling everyone and ensuring everything came together just right. She did an amazing job! We feel so grateful to Brianne, the hotel staff, and Chef Bob for helping make an amazing night for us and our loved ones that we will never forget.

Sent on 11/18/2013

What an amazing experience! From the second I walked in for my tour I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. Even better, the price was extremely reasonable and Brianne, the hotel wedding coordinator was so kind and down to Earth. She was always there to answer my questions, make suggestions, and walk me through the planning process step by step. She made sure everything I pictured my day to be happened. We had our ceremony downstairs in the Hampshire Room. Guests said it was the best ceremony they have ever witnessed because it felt so romantic and intimate. It personally was my favorite part of the day (the hotel suggested our JP, Dennis Helmus, who made the ceremony so personal and meaningful) Our reception was held in the Grand Ballroom and it felt like a fairytale. The hotel staff was friendly as were all the city folks while we were downtown taking our pictures. The bridal suite we got to stay in the night of was comfy & luxurious and room service the next day was delicious! Everything about this venue is what I believe a wedding should be. classic, elegant, and magical. I can't wait to relive the day through our pictures and video. Everything turned out beautifully. I am so happy with the Hotel and I couldn't imagine a better wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Natalie · Married on 10/19/2013

It was awesome working with Brianne! She made the whole wedding planning experience pleasurable. She was always there when I had a question and clarified any confusion I had. She helped me with other vendors outside the hotel as well. Brianne is so personable and makes you feel like your wedding is the only one she's working on, when in reality she has one or two a weekend. In fact she was one of the reasons I decided to go with the hotel. All in all it was an amazing experience!

Alaina · Married on 10/13/2013

My Wedding Planner, Brianne and her team at Hotel Northampton made my planning experience exciting and stress free from the start. With only 5 months to pull together our big day, I was given detailed packages to help me make my decisions. It was extremely helpful that we were able to get so many of our requirements right there at the hotel - no need to look elsewhere and do any unnecessary shopping around. There were even outside vendor suggestions such as bakeries, DJ's and florists - all of which we were pleased with and decided to book for our Wedding.

As a child growing up in Western Mass., I always dreamed of having my wedding in this place one day. To see everything come together so beautifully in that short amount of time was just amazing. I couldn't thank Brianne and Hotel Northampton enough for everything. My guests were so pleased to stay in such a beautiful location and I know everyone had the BEST time. I also appreciate Brianne's appearances throughout the night of the wedding. She was able to guide everyone in the right direction so we were always on time and on point. I would recommend this venue to anyone doing a wedding or any other event and it is just beautiful and the support you'll get is phenomenal. Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tanya · Married on 10/05/2013

The Hotel Northampton was everything we had expected for our wedding day and more!!! Brianne and Leah are both extremely helpful and do everything to make your life easier during what could be a stressful time! The staff the day of the wedding were the best I've seen!! I highly recommend the hotel for anyone's wedding/ function! You won't be disappointed! All of our guests are still talking about our big day! It was simply amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Allison · Married on 09/21/2013

Brianne and the team at Hotel Northampton were fantastic. We did however have some issues with booking rooms and giving out my welcome bags. The team though did there absolute best to fix these issues. The entire wedding went perfect and I know none of that would not have been possible without Brianne and her team. Brianne has done a great job with all of the outside vendors she has recommended and I am thrilled I choose The Hotel Northampton to host the most important day of my life.