15 Reviews for Hotel Boudoir

Proofs (2)
Slideshow (1)
Matted Prints (1)
13 Hotel Boudoir Reviews

Overall, a wonderful experience! I am so thankful and happy that you were able to take my vision and run with it. You also have an amazing calm about yourself that really put me at ease (no small feat). Being much older (I'm sure) than your average client and wanting something maybe a bit out of the ordinary, you really did an outstanding job and I am so appreciative. I know my husband will absolutely love the photos! I wholeheartedly recommend you, THANK YOU!

Absolutely Outstanding Experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

I felt very comfortable at the photo shoot and liked the instruction while being photographed. It helped out a lot!
Very professional and amazing results!!
For the Best Birthday Gift Ever, I chose Hotel Boudoir!!

Profile Picture Kayci, 12/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, High-Res Images, Slideshow

I used Greg for a boudoir shoot, which was the impetus for my now-husband buying my engagement ring! Leading up to the wedding, I did a short film that was delivered to him in the minutes before the wedding (Greg's idea). It can be totally weird to take many of your clothes off in front of a relative stranger, but Greg is super professional and makes you feel totally comfortable. My husband and I both give him two thumbs up. I will be using Greg for "alternative" Christmas and birthday presents for years to come!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/10/15, 11 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images

It was so great working with Greg!
He put me at ease right away and make the entire experience so much fun.
Greg was so flexible in scheduling and so easy to talk to about any questions or concerns I had.
I would absolutely recommend working with Greg to all my friends wanting to do a boudoir shoot!

Profile Picture Dina, 12/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Had an awesome time. Would reccomend to anyone!!

Profile Picture User4525245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg not only Made me feel completely comfortable, but also created an environment of allowing me to feel so empowered. I have never felt so confident and beautiful while taking pictures than I did with Greg. He is very professional and has provided me with a lifetime of phenomenal photographs that I will happily surprise my fiance with the night before our wedding :) I highly recommend this experience for any women that wants beautiful pictures for their significant other.

Profile Picture cate, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Hotel Boudoir was wonderful throughout the entire progress! Greg was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. My photos turned out amazing and I can't wait to gift the "little black book" to my finance, which was included in the "Bride to Special". If are looking for an overall great experience, value, quality, professional and communication then Hotel Boudoir is the perfect choice!

Profile Picture User4379075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hotel Boudoir was overall an amazing company to work with. Upon making an inquiry they responded to me within hours on an Sunday and were able to work with my somewhat tight schedule. When I arrived at the photo shoot, I was impressed with the professionalism. I was also really impressed with the communication. They always let me know when to expect things done and were responsive with how I wanted them done. It was a fabulous experience and the picture turned out beautifully. I can't wait for my fiance to see them!!!

Profile Picture User4168676, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and easy to work with. He made me feel comfortable doing this photo shoot. I loved how quickly my proofs were ready to view!

Profile Picture User4172055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a wonderful experience with Hotel Boudoir and will definitely be coming back for any future photography needs. Greg is patient, professional and has the rare ability to make you comfortable in front of the camera. I cannot recommend him enough. I have only heard great things about him and my experience still exceeded expectations!

Profile Picture Stacey, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just completed a 2 hour (3 outfit) session with Greg from Hotel Boudoir photography and I couldn't have had a better experience! He was very responsive to e-mail & phone to all of my questions, and helped me set up a Pinterest board of Boudoir ideas I had for my shoot. He is extremely professional and works with you on whatever ideas you have for your pictures! I didn't feel rushed at all, and he was so patient and helpful with poses, etc. I highly recommend him for a bridal boudoir gift, bachelorette party, or just a fun photo session for you!

Profile Picture User3594509, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Hotel Boudoir to create a boudoir portfolio, as a special wedding gift, for my husband. The whole experience was top notch, and Greg was absolutely amazing to work with. He made me feel comfortable and he was very down to earth, yet very professional. From the minute I met him, he put me at ease. He was very friendly and my pictures turned out UNBELIEVABLE!! They are breathtaking! My husband LOVES them! If you are looking for outstanding pictures, a fantastic photographer, and memories to last forever, Hotel Boudoir is the way to go. I could only give fives, but this experience was definitely a TEN! Not one bad thing to say about Hotel Boudoir. You WON'T be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From start to finish, my experience with Hotel Boudoir has been fantastic! I highly recommend and will be coming back for more of this amazing work. Whether it’s a photo shoot for yourself or for your significant other, I definitely recommend coming to Hotel Boudoir. Its a great combination of class, taste, professional, fun & sexy all in one stop. Beautifully talented and you will treasure the photos Hotel Boudoir gives you!"

Profile Picture Brier, 6/1/13, 1 Review