Hot Spot PhotoBooth & Flip Books St.Pete /Tampa - Best Booth on the Planet, You pick the color Reviews

10 | Saint Petersburg, FL

10 Reviews for Hot Spot PhotoBooth & Flip Books St.Pete /Tampa - Best Booth on the Planet, You pick the color

Amazing customer service! We used the photo booth for a company party and it was a HUGE hit! We will definately use them again for any and all future events! Thanks!

Jen · Married on 12/09/2012

I am SO glad that we ended up choosing Hot Spot PhotoBooth for our reception. All the guests LOVED it and the pictures were fun to look and laugh at :) Everyone there is wonderful to work with, always gets back to quickly and are reliable. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about adding this to their reception. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Lauren · Married on 12/05/2012

The Wedding was AWESOME!!! The Lorenzo's really know how to get the party going! Joe is amazing on the steel drums, Josh did a great job as our DJ too. He even got me dancing and I don't dance! I cannot wait to see the video that Pam captured. And the Photo Booth was a HUGE hit! As soon as our guest spotted the the photo booth they were choosing their props and snapping photos. Everyone had a great time! For a good time .... Call and Book Expert Productions!

Karen · Married on 11/04/2012

Hot Spot Photo Booth was Awesome ! Great props! the Booth was absolutley Beautiful and the pictures so clear. All my guest are emailing each other all the pictures from the party and having a blast still ! The staff was friendly and always helping my guests. Thank you Hot Spot Photo Booth ! It was the best part of my wedding reception !

Liz · Married on 10/13/2012

Photo booth was a huge hit! The props were unique and high quality and hilarious! The assistants kept things flowing and everyone loved it!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2012

Expert Wedding provided a photobooth for our wedding. It was the highlight of the entire reception! Every single person that attended took multiple turns and they are still talking about it two days later. I spoke to the reception hall owner today who has one of the most established venues in town and he mentioned that was the best photo booth he has seen at a function. There was a wedding the previous week at the same place that had one and he said they didn't have half as much fun as we did. He also mentioned Expert's setup, lights and props were tons better than those that he has seen before.

I HIGHLY recommend Joe Lorenzo/Expert Wedding Productions! He is fantastic to work with!! He is a fabulous DJ too!

• User2123027 · event on: 12/11/2011

Amazing to work with, provides GREAT service!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Cherish · Married on 12/11/2011

Okay- HOT SPOT you are AWESOME. This photobooth is the COOLEST. You and your staff over there- amazing. I've gone to two different parties where I've seen and used this photobooth. First of all- it LOOKS awesome. I work where I see photobooths occasionally and I've never seen one that lights up in the wedding/party colors. It looks brand new with new curtains. You can choose video or photos in color or not in color... the props are HYSTERICAL. I think that was pretty much the thing that kept these parties going. Loved it and I'm going to even TRY to get ahold of Hot Spot for my Nieces wedding now if I can because I love the idea of having those photostrips for wedding favors. I think we saved on favors by grouping it in with the entertainment in a way - the guests go the photo strips and it kept them from being bored during the formalities BONUS! I'd recommend it to every single potential bride, hands down!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Hot Spot PhotoBooth & Flip Books St.Pete /Tampa - Best Booth on the Planet, You pick the color's reply:

Thank You so much for the review! It was a awesome party and your family and friends are awesome!

joyce · Married on 11/11/2011

Hot Spot Photo Booth is simply awesome! After talking with them on the phone a couple times i felt very confident that they would be great. Well the day of my wedding they were there early all set up and ready to go. The guest absolutly loved it! The colors of the booth matched my wedding colors perfectly and the operators were very helpful and friendly. The pictures lookes awesome and even the pictures online looked great. . I highly reccommend hotspot photobooth. They certainly earned my vote!

Angelica · Married on 11/05/2011

The Photo-Booth was the hit of the party! The women that set up the Photo-Booth stayed for the duration of the party to help out, they were friendly and very helpful; and the pictures that print out are a wonderful quality. Everyone raved about how great the Photo-Booth was, there was a wide variety of props to use and the print out of the pictures was very quick. I would recommend this service to all my friends for any type of party because it is fun and the pictures are great party souvenirs.