Horizon Strings Group Reviews

38 | Chelsea, MI

38 Reviews for Horizon Strings Group

Steve · Married on 05/27/2017

Rebecca and the Horizon Strings group were outstanding to work with! My wife and I used this group to play during our outdoor wedding ceremony and also our cocktail hour before the reception. Rebecca was a complete professional when it came to setting up our day and selecting our song choices for the ceremony and cocktail hour. This group even took the time to put together an arrangement of the Chainsmokers "closer!" We received so many compliments from our guests about the quartet. It added a truly memorable element to our special day. We would recommend Horizon Strings to anyone getting married in the western Michigan soon!

Joella · Married on 09/03/2016

I was extremely pleased with Horizon Strings Group. They were professional and easy top work with. We set everything up online for our wedding; they arrived on time & played my song list beautifully. I would highly recommend them.

Maria · Married on 06/04/2016

Worth every penny. Beautiful music and very professional.

Kim · Married on 05/14/2016

The Horizon Strings Group played at my May 14, 2016 wedding. We had researched many different groups, but were really impressed with the selection of songs Horizon Strings Group had. I emailed Rebecca and heard back immediately (as I did every time I emailed her). We were extremely happy with their performance, and their music was absolutely beautiful!

Marty · Married on 10/02/2015

We had a great experience with the trio we hired. They played the songs my daughter requested. It was a bit chilly that day, but they never complained, they showed up on time and did a great job!

Very professional, good communication and the music was perfect.

Amanda · Married on 08/22/2015

Horizon Strings was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We had a string trio that was AMAZING! Rebecca was very prompt in responding to us. Their list of available arrangement made it really easy to select songs we would like. We simply communicated our choices via email and indicating the processional order and Rebecca took it from there. They were timely and played everything perfectly how we imagined. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Holly · Married on 08/07/2015

They were the best selection and I would not recommend any other.

Horizon Strings Group did a wonderful job with our ceremony and cocktail hour music! It made our wedding feel personal, exactly how we wanted it!

Chrissy · Married on 04/11/2015

They set up and did everything they needed to with little direction. Just needed to tell them when to change music which took about a minute and it was all amazing. It sounded so beautiful and it made everything so elegant. They did an amazing job and were so easy to work with.

• User4209812 · 2+ years ago

Very happy with their performance at our wedding. Pleasure working with Rebecca to get everything ready for the wedding. Prompt with replies to emails.

Dennis · Married on 06/14/2014

Had a good selection of music to choose from. Reasonably priced and very professional performance.

I am very happy I got to work with Horizon String Group! Very talented, professional and such an elegant addition to our wedding! Thank you!

The Horizon Strings Group was excellent! I got married at the Detroit Athletic Club, and the string trio played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Not only did they play beautiful music, they were very easy to work with and very professional! I would highly recommend!!!!

Timothy · Married on 10/05/2013

Originally booked this vendor to play during my proposal to my fiance, loved them so much I booked them to play the ceremony music at our wedding. Everything was amazing, they were flexible, professional and gave us everything we wanted. Would recommend to anybody, amazing vendor!!!!

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I chose Foxtree because we wanted strings for our wedding ceremony, but we wanted them to be unique. Their Celtic music was absolutely perfect and they catered to my requests throughout the whole process. They were one of my favorite parts of the wedding, I only wish I would have booked them for my cocktail hour as well. They are a great group of people and are wonderful at what they do!

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2013

Rebecca and the entire Horizon Strings Group were a pleasure to work with! They are extremely professional. We even had them learn a new song for our wedding ceremony, and they pulled it off beautifully. Responsive, on time, and a joy to work with. I would recommend Horizon Strings to anyone looking for a strings group to play at their event. They really made our wedding unique!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/31/2013

I was so glad I chose to have them play at my wedding. It was perfect I loved it ! So beautiful

Rebecca and the other musicians at Horizon Strings Group are incredible! They have amazing talent and they truly made my special day one to remember. Rebecca was always very prompt on answering questions and returning emails. They arrived the day of the wedding on time and played beautifully!
    A standing ovation wouldn't even be enough to show my appreciation for all they did! Thank you Horizon Strings Group!

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2013

Rebecca was kind and made booking a ceremony musician simple. Dan, our violinist, did a beautiful job. I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to meet him before or after to tell him "thank you!". It was a special, classy touch to our ceremony that I'd highly recommend. Thank you so much!

Kristin · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not have been happier with having Horizon Strings play at our wedding! I highly recommend them for any elegant event :)

Kathryn · Married on 06/01/2013

Rebecca and her team were wonderful to work with, extremely responsive, played gorgeous music, and were all around an awesome addition to our event!

This string quartet was perfect. We requested a trumpet player to play with the string quartet and they hired a professional player that was amazing! They played all of the songs we wanted to play and actually played a little extra in the beginning because it took a while to get the ceremony moving. I would highly recommend them as they are extremely well-versed in wedding music and the entire ceremony went so smoothly!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2013

Horizon Strings Group is amazing! Rebecca was always quick to respond to emails, pleasant, and accommodating. The group was fabulous at the reception...the music was beautiful during the ceremony, and fun and upbeat during the cocktail hour. They were also very reasonably priced. I very highly recommend them!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2012

The Horizon Strings Group did a fantastic job. The only thing that I regret is the fact that I was hidden away during the beginning of the ceremony and missed some of their performance. They traveled quite a distance to play at our wedding and I would definitely hire them again.