113 Reviews for Hoopes Events

Lounge Furniture (1)
Signage (1)
Vases (1)
China (1)

We've planned two of our kids' weddings with Tonya. We wouldn't trust anyone else with the setup or decoration. It's so comforting knowing that everything will be better than you had hoped when she arrives with her crew. Everything was perfect---TWICE!

Profile Picture Gary, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We worked with Angela from Hoopes Events in planning our wedding, and she was phenomenal. She was professional, fun, friendly, and helped make our wedding perfect. Planning the wedding was enjoyable with her, and she made the day of the wedding run smoothly so we didn't have to worry about any details. I would absolutely recommend her for any planning needs!

Profile Picture Bri, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I am happy to recommend Tonya Hoopes of Hoopes Events. Tonya tailored her services for our daughter's wedding, fitting our needs, vision and budget. Her excellent communication skills were key for us as our bride and groom live on the East Coast, we live on the West Coast and the wedding was in Park City, Utah.

Tonya responded quickly to our texts, e-mails and phone calls. She listened carefully, asked detailed questions and confirmed replies on issues, both big and small. She also had a great rapport with the venue staff, the caterer, the photographer and the DJ which helped things run smoothly.

On the big day, Tonya orchestrated the event like a maestro. Her experience was apparent, and her professionalism shined through. She was calm and collected under pressure, making it all appear effortless. There was a nice flow to everything, and she created such a beautiful setting. Best of all, we knew we were in good hands so we could all relax, have fun and enjoy our special day. Thank you, Tonya! You're the best!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Being a busy, full-time working mom, left me with little time to plan and coordinate my wedding, so I reached out to Hoopes, where I was paired with Angela Menlove. Angela was seriously fabulous! Angela made my vision a reality and left me with not a single stress factor on my wedding day. She truly committed to the entire day and stayed until late that evening ensuring everything was wrapped up and settled. If you are looking for a wedding planner, Angela is your gal!

Profile Picture Krystal, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My whole experience with Hoopes was a delight from start to finish. My decorator was amazing and totally understood what my vision was and helped me put together the wedding of my dreams.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review

Hoopes Events did a fantastic job with the planning and execution of our Wedding. We knew what we wanted but we didn't want everything falling on our family's shoulders from setup to take down and timing of everything. We worked with Angela and it was so great knowing that we were able to relax and enjoy the moment, and so was our bridal party, and our mom's and family members. :) They were all so accommodating, flexible, easy to reach, and took on extra things that I was planning on doing myself...Thanks for making everything turn out so perfectly!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables

Angela was a delight to work with at Hoopes Events. They helped us with decor and activities for our closing night event for our annual conference that we had at the Salt Palace Convention Center this past year. They came with innovative ideas and knew what we wanted that tied together with the theme. Their customer service was excellent! Highly recommend Hoopes Events to anyone planning an event!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/27/18, 1 Review

I worked with Angela for our wedding at Deer Valley this Feb and she was such a pleasure to work with! She managed working with our vendors easily, the venue looked beautiful the day of, and most importantly she was a calming presence throughout the experience which is what you need in a coordinator. Everything went super smoothly and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture julia, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a specific budget, but still wanted really gorgeous decor. The reception was in a large venue and I didn't want the decor swallowed up in the surroundings. Hoopes worked with me to get exactly what I wanted within my budget. I highly recommend Angela and the entire Hoopes team!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We live in St. George and I had some trouble finding a wedding planner (there seems to only be one in town who was booked that day, six months in advance!) I was worried about what to do and found Hoopes Weddings on line. I am so glad I found them!!! They are absolutely awesome to work with!! They have all the rentals that you would ever need and they are very willing to bring them to St. George. We rented a gorgeous wooden arch for the ceremony and 130 white padded chairs. They also have beautiful wood chairs and farm tables, among other things. My daughter and I lined up all the vendors in advance and had a rough outline of how we wanted things to happen. I then worked with Angela, who took over all the planning the month prior to the wedding. (There is an option to have Hoopes do ALL of the planning... lining up vendors, ect., but I wanted to do some of that myself with my daughter) Angela was totally amazing to work with! She took all of the stress off of me because she followed up with everyone and made sure they knew exactly what to do and what time to arrive. She also created a timeline for the day of the wedding and kept everything on schedule. If I had any concerns all I had to do was tell her and she would handle it. I was so glad to have her advice and knowledge as this was my first daughter to get married. I was able to come to the wedding and just be a guest. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Angela is so friendly and fun to work with. She literally made the whole event so enjoyable for me. If you are wondering if having a wedding planner is really necessary, believe me, it is worth every penny!!! I will do it the same way when my other daughter gets married. And I would definitely recommend Hoopes Weddings to anyone and especially Angela!! They are seriously the best!! Thank you so much Angela!!

Photo for Hoopes Events Review - 8 ft. Wooden arch rented from Hoopes (not including flowers)
Profile Picture wendy, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can *not* recommend Hoopes enough. I would give this 10 stars if I could! Angela was the reason my mom didn't have a meltdown from the moment we walked into Hoopes all through my wedding. She was extremely helpful and got straight on board with our ideas, no matter how unique the requests. I was averse to hiring a wedding planner at first, but I can't stress enough how grateful I am we had Angela to help us make our ideas a reality. The wedding was the best day my husband and I could have asked for, and the bridesmaids/groomsmen were amazed at how little they had to do to help. Angela took care of just about everything. :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Centerpieces, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

From our first phone call with Tonya to the wrap-up conversations after the event, our entire experience with Hoopes Weddings was fantastic. Our daughter had mentally planned her wedding for years, so began the planning with lists of ideas and desires. Tonya and her team listened and advised so that the end result was everything she had envisioned! Tonya helped monitor costs and repeatedly found ways to get us what we wanted for less than our first options came in at. Her can-do attitude and calm demeanor helped us all enjoy the entire wedding weekend! We highly recommend Hoopes Weddings!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you for such a wonderful day. I'm not sure how we would have done this all on our own. If you are wondering if you should hire a wedding planner just go for it. The planning is already so stressful especially the day of. Having a planner to advise what vendors to use, book them and schedule meetings relieves so much stress. If you are still unsure at least book a wedding planner for the day of your wedding. It was so nice to not have to worry about everything on the big day. There's already so many other things you have to worry about! Hoopes did a wonderful job and our wedding was beautiful. Not only did it go off without a hitch we now have expert vendors for future parties. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

They were a life saver to me. Took care of so many details and coordinated all the vendors. csmd to set up venue andcsrayed until the end of the evening.

Profile Picture Janice, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had such a great time working with the Hoopes team. Not only did they deliver perfectly on decor, but they also were prompt, dedicated, and efficient. The pricing is great, the relationship the team builds with the bride is great, and their overall work exceeded expectations.

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Signage, Tables, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Tonya Hoopes and her team are the most amazing wedding planners we could have dreamed of. They paid attention to the small details to help make our Indian wedding flawless and incredibly fun for us! The entire planning process was so easy with their expertise. They truly cared about staying within our budget and were able to oversee all of our vendors so that we did not have to worry about anything. They provided the decor as well and took into account our vision and made it into an even better reality. We are so thankful to have had them as our wedding planning and decor team because I cannot imagine anyone else being able to do the job they were able to do!

Profile Picture Spencer, 6/10/17, 1 Review

I have no complaints!
Hoopes Events is awesome! I highly recommend it. I was extremely stressed about planning my reception and decorations before my friend recommended Hoopes to me. Hiring Hoopes helped me to relax.
I had a few consults with Hayley, who is one of their planners! She helped me expand upon the idea I had for my wedding theme. She had tons of good ideas, and a vision of how to make it the perfect evening! She was very accomodating. Every other place I saw, I would have to use several different vendors to get what I need, but Hoopes has everything you could think of for decorations!
The price can't be beat. It is definitely the best value for your money for sure!
I was not disappointed with anything. They completely transformed the building we had our reception in, it was absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments. Not to mention, all of the staff was very friendly.
Also, they have tons of good recommendations for services/vendors that they don't already cover in house!
I would highly recommend Hoopes Weddings and Events!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hayley Aiono was an absolute joy to work with. She was very attentive and helped bring my vision to life. My wedding was a dream come true! If you are looking for a team that will lessen the stress of wedding planning, decorating etc. Hoopes has it all. Hayley even connected me with a florist who also did an amazing job with my flowers. Thank you Hayley and Hoopes team, my wedding was such a beautiful and special event that will never forget!

Profile Picture Meleane, 5/27/17, 1 Review

I am a pastor and I officiated a ceremony run by Hailey. It was one of the best weddings that I have been a part of in any way. As a wedding professional and family member of the groom it was such a great day because of the planning team. I highly recommend them to any couple.

Profile Picture Eilidh, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Hayley is the #1 planner I've ever met. She had every base covered, and was so good at communicating schedules and events. I didn't have to think about anything - she had already planned it and assigned it out.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tonya Hoopes and Hoopes Events were AMAZING for our wedding. We immediately felt comfortable with Tonya and didn’t interview any other planners. We were a NYC based couple looking to plan a long-distance wedding in Park City, Utah. We planned multiple events over the course of 4 days and Tonya helped us through every step.

Tonya is extremely competent and good at her job. She immediately understood our vision and gently steered us in the right direction. One of the things we like best, is her understated nature and her strong network of professionals. Instead of trolling website for hours looking for the right vendors, Tonya gave us several suggestions for local vendors she trusts and works with, she facilitated the introductions and let us decide who we felt best with. Once the decision was made, Tonya followed up on all the contract and logistical matters. One of the best things I can say is that we barely spoke with our vendors after the initial calls, yet everything was perfect on our wedding day. I don’t know what went on behind the scenes, but it was magic.

Tonya and her team were present and extremely active the month-of, week-of and day-of. On the Thursday of our wedding weekend, there was a fire at the hotel where our 30+ rooms of guests were staying. By the time Tonya called us with the news, she had solved the problem. All our guests moved to a different hotel and the rest of the operation was seamless. I cannot stress enough, how amazing a ‘pivot’ like that is. It takes a real professional to solve a problem that big by 10:45am.

Our wedding was seamless, the timing was perfect and the ballroom was beautiful. She and her team are wonderful and we highly recommend Tonya Hoopes and Hoopes Events.

Profile Picture Ilana, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I will use them again... I recommend them highly

Profile Picture Rose, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Events Planner, Hayley Aiono organized my Baby Shower and it really could not have been more delicate and pretty! The decor provided by Hoopes Events was so beautiful and of a high quality. The attention to detail was remarkable. Hayley knew exactly how to appeal to my tastes and catered to them perfectly!

Profile Picture beth, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

BOOK THEM TODAY! They are easy to work with and work with EXACTLY what you want. They let you have your opinion but still give their advice. Hayley Aiono was my decorator and she was the sweetest and most flexible person. i appreciated that she was so willing to help and set up before I even arrived at the venue. That took a HUGGGE load off my shoulders. Book today!

Profile Picture Cassie , 12/17/16, 1 Review