Hooded Lens Photography Reviews

Hooded Lens Photography 1
Hooded Lens Photography 2
Hooded Lens Photography 3

Roya yadyasar · Married on 05/19/2019

She is absolutely amazing, all the pictures turned out awesome, she is very professional, and easy to work with. She offered great ideas and couldnot

I will always recommend her as my first choice. She's very professional knows exactly what she's doing and has very great ideas she was punctual professional and I could not have asked for a better photographer

Sent on 05/30/2019

Mycala White · Married on 03/02/2019

My Wedding Day

She did an absolutely incredible job. Katie was very professional and has such a fun personality she brings with the job! I highly recommend Hooded Lens Photography! I know you will love them!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Lisa Wilson · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Photos, Great Service

We love our photos from Hooded Lens, and Katie was great to work with on an interpersonal level too. She was responsive, kind, and engaging. We are so glad she was there to capture our big day!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Hooded Lens Photography 4
  • Keyanna

Keyanna · Married on 10/20/2018

She made it fun and very memorable!

Katie helped make our wedding day fun and memorable. Couldn’t have ask for anyone better to capture our wedding day. I highly recommend trusting her to take your photos for any special occasion you want to remember forever. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Hooded Lens Photography 5

Robert · Married on 01/18/2018

Katie offers fantastic photography. Reasonably priced, easy to work with, and the quality speaks for itself. I would upload some of my favorite pics of our wedding, but they are all high res versions. overall my wife and i were very impressed and grateful to have such a personable, and thoughtful photographer. Highly recommended!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

We had such an amazing experience with Katie as our photographer! We were blessed in having her for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She took the time and was thoughtful enough to ask questions and ensure that we got everything that we wanted out of our session. I could not recommend her enough!

Autumn · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Katie. She was such a joy to work with. She has an artistic eye that sets her apart from other photographers.

Hooded Lens Photography 6

Anna · Married on 07/25/2015

Katie is a joy to work with - laid back but professional. My husband and I aren’t fans of having our pictures made but we were actually able to relax and have fun! The photos turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ellen Hood · Married on 08/08/2014

I had a wonderful wedding day thanks to Katie’s beautiful photos.

Katie is fantastic! She’s very laid back and easy to work with and her quality of photography is excellent. She made my wedding day a lot less stressful and I keep recommending her to anyone I know looking for a topnotch photographer.

Sent on 12/10/2018