Honuala'i Reviews

3 | Kamuela, HI

3 Reviews for Honuala'i

Leah · Married on 10/23/2014

My husband and I had our wedding (~100 guests) at Honuala'i, and I honestly can't imagine a more spectacular venue for an event! The house itself is gorgeous, and just spending the morning in the guest suite with my bridal party was a fantastic experience in and of itself. The house opens up to a gorgeous lawn with breathtaking views every direction you look -- our guests couldn't stop marveling at the views!

In the middle of our planning, the Honuala'i house manager position transitioned from Louise to Jenn, and Jenn was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. She (and the entire house staff) were accommodating with our requests to hold a rehearsal on the lawn the day before the event as well as allowing us to begin getting ready a couple hours earlier than the standard time on the day of our actual wedding.

If you're considering having your wedding here, definitely do it! We knew we wanted a wedding on the coast, but wanted something that felt more intimate than the resorts, more private than a public beach, and could accommodate a large-ish guest list, and Honuala'i was perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/26/2012

Such a beautiful place! Very professional to work with. The view and scenery helped to make our night perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2012

This is a magical location that is perfect for weddings of 100 or less. I just had the most amazing wedding here. With the ceremony on the point with the ocean as a backdrop and then the reception around the pool. The home has an amazing and all the guest fell in love with the location.

Sent on 06/27/2012