HongMingStudio Reviews

26 | San Jose, CA

26 Reviews for HongMingStudio

Lulu · Married on 08/01/2014

Very professional from the beginning. Answered our questions promptly and arrived early as well. We like his photo a lot.

Erix · Married on 01/06/2014

This guy really helped!
    A friend recommended him to me, so used him to be my wedding Photography and video shooting. professional! wife is satisfied, to me, it is cheaper.check out his website, you may see other projects he got.

I dont like too fancy or too modern style, we love to be balanced. if you are looking for a taste like this, try him.

BTW, he is nice guy! and, his wife is really pretty and even nicer. really helped!

gabi · Married on 11/16/2013

Hong Ming was recommended by my photographer and I could not be happier. They worked well together on the day of and were both very professional. Hong responded immediately to my inquiry and was very detailed in all the information he needed. He was very easy to get a hold of and brought an assistant. Something I wasn't expecting.. which means we get better footage! I have not seen the end result but I am sure it will be exceptional..... after all he was recommended by a very trusted source of mine.

Yao · Married on 10/11/2013

Ming took pictures for our wedding ceremony in Sausalito, and also some pre-ceremony pictures in SF city hall. We got the edited pictures 4 days after the wedding ceremony. Ming's extremely efficient. He's also really nice and responsible. On the day he arrived pretty early (earlier than our scheduled time) so he could take more shots.

He has a great sense for picture organization inside the city hall, and he knows exactly what spot and angle would consist of a wonder picture. According to him, he has at least taken pictures 10 times in SF city hall. No wonder he's such a master of SF city hall wedding pictures. He's also a master of light -- the light element in the pictures are fabulous and many pictures are like oil paintings.

The pictures themselves look fabulous too! We got both nice pictures inside the SF city hall and at the ceremony location in Sausalito park. He's a great photographer, very easy to work with, very flexible and considerate. And he charges quite reasonable for such nice pictures. I would highly recommend Ming to my friends and family.

yunyun · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I felt that we were very lucky to have Hong and Ming as our wedding photographers.

We really love the wedding pictures they took and edits. The color was great, we looked happy and natural. They took a lots of pictures. Those they chose to edit are the best of them. These pictures gave a nice story of our special days. AND they charged a very reasonable fee.

We really appreciate their work. Strongly recommended them!

Tracy · Married on 05/04/2013

We thought of taking birthday pictures for our three years daughter just several days before her birthday. Firstly my husband was going to studio in malls, but soon we gave up after reading so many 2 out of 5 stars reviews online. Fortunately we found Hongming from yelp later! Ming scheduled our next-day session right away to catch my daughter's birthday. My daughter is a little naughty one who always has her own ideas, it's kind of hard to let her make a pose or focus on sth... Ming is very patient, and he's good at playing with kids and making her active and joyful all the time... so we luckily have many good shots of her spontaneous moments!!! it's much better than those faked arrangements in indoor studio. He gave us all the pictures (546 jpg format pic within one hour shot instead of single digit paper-printed photos in mall, no digital pic) and edited the pictures we selected. They edited the pictures not just simply adjusting the hue/color/contrast, but reworked with Photoshop to add more colors and spirits to the pictures! We're very impressed on their photographing and PS skills. Kid and adults look more beautiful in pictures! :) We would strongly recommend Hongming studio to anyone who are going to take wedding or children pictures. In terms of quality/price ratio, it's the best overall !!!

Ying · Married on 01/18/2013

Ming did a fabulous job as our wedding photographer. He arrived 20 mins earlier than his appointment time, and was well prepared with ideas and equipment to bring us the best photo experience. He is super responsive in email and finished editing our photos in just 2 days! His price is also very reasonable. We highly recommend his service!

Ming is a great photographer and a nice guy. We had a small wedding in san francisco city hall. He arrived 20 minutes earlier than our appointment time. In two hours, he took a lot. and had many creative ideas. The photos were delivered pretty soon. We like the photos very much.

Yiting · Married on 01/10/2013

Ming is a really nice guy and very easy to talk. We got the photos only a week after the wedding with some edited ones. They are great. I'll recommend Ming to friends.

谢谢Ming拍的美妙照片!虽然我们两个都不怎么会摆姿势,但是Ming很精准的抓住我们自然的表情,有几张我们特别喜欢!也谢谢Ming的耐心和慷慨,对我们的要求一一满足!能够遇到Ming这样出色和友好的摄影师是我们的幸运!

Jing · Married on 08/20/2011

very nice, excellent photos!

David · Married on 03/27/2011

Ming is very friendly and creative on the photography and the rates are very decent.

Geng · Married on 03/26/2011

We highly recommend Ming's services!

betty · Married on 07/10/2010

The pictures come out much better than our expectation. We got to see pictures earlier than the contract due date, how excited!! They are husband and wife team up together, they are so professional and easy to work with. We had a lot of fun with them.

Cheri · Married on 05/15/2010

Finding and working with Hong and Ming were such a huge blessing to us, from the planning process all the way through to the delivery of our pictures. Their pricing is extremely fair and the quality of work was incredible. Hong and Ming were nothing short of amazing. Ming was extremely professional and so easy to work with, very detailed oriented and very creativity Our wedding pictures were absolutely GORGEOUS. We couldn't be happier. Our family and friends can't stop complimenting our pictures

Overall, the outcome was super wonderful. I would strong recommend Hong and Ming to every wedding.

Ernest · Married on 12/24/2009

Ming was very professional, and I strongly recommend him.

jie · Married on 12/22/2009

Both hong and ming are very professional and dedicated photographer. We love the wedding pics they took for us:)

y · Married on 09/26/2009

they did our wedding photos in 2009. i was pretty happy with their service. showed up on time, gave lots of creative ideas and saved many beautiful moments for us. lately they also did some shootings for my 1 year old. the pictures are awesome! i think their technique are even better than 2009. i would choose them again and again for my other important moments. --YJ

Yan · Married on 09/05/2009

Hong and Ming are amazing!
    For a limited budget, we honestly didn't expect finding such professional and warmhearted services. But the guests and we are all impressed by the beautiful and vivid pictures. We especially love how they captured the natural and dynamic countenance of people. Whenever we look at the lively faces, we can again feel our happiness and the friends' blessing on that day.
    Besides taking great pictures, Hong and Ming are also very friendly people to work with. For every photo session, they never mind spending longer time than we initially set up but always make sure the best job is done. Finally since we were going back to China two days after the wedding, we asked whether they can send us a few pictures before we leave so that we can show them to our family. Two days later, we got more than two hundreds edited pictures! They apparently worked a lot of extra hours for our request and they didn't ask for a penny of extra charge.
    In one word, I highly recommend Hong and Ming not just for their professionalism but also the great passion for their customers.

Jenny · Married on 10/18/2008

I cannot thank Hong and Ming enough!I would highly recommend them to anyone considering photographers with very good services.

Hong and Ming provided us Engagement photo section before my big day, had rehearsal with us, as well as the ceremony and the reception. They captured all of the most important and loved moments.

They also provided me extra editing photos,and put them all together a DVD.The quality is amazing, and it's my most beautiful day:)

Huifen · Married on 09/21/2008

Upload and edit photos very quickly !! They are friendly and thoughtful like real friends. High Recommanded!!!

Nan · Married on 09/22/2013

Hongming's studio is very responsive, friendly and considerate. They deliver high-quality products with very competitive and affordable price. I highly recommend them!

• Z

zayda · Married on 06/23/2012

Ming, was absolutely outstanding... Very professional knew what to do without having to be told. Took great pictures and we asked him to start earlier than stated in contract and later for an extra fee and he did. He plays very well with light and got some awesome shots. he always responded to my questions... He came over to our home to meet and spend time so that we would feel comfortable around hi... The value exceptional he traveled over 50 miles and always very attentive...his accent is a bit thick but his work excellent.
    I would highly recommend this studio.

James · Married on 06/26/2010

We had our wedding photos taken by them. They were on time and very professional. The photos turns out great. AND they are doing all this charging a very reasonable price. =D

Miaojun · Married on 08/24/2013

I booked my photographer two weeks ahead and we did all the shootings outdoor. Our photographer was very nice and gave us a lot of ideas for the photo. Although it was a short period of time that we had, we still made to all the planned places and finished the shooting on time. Today (after about 2 weeks) I got to see the post-processed pictures, and they are great.