37 Reviews for Honeymoon Islands

4.7

Teresa was amazing to work with while planning our honeymoon. While we had a few ideas initially about where we wanted to go, she shared with us a variety of options, helped book our hotels and kept us in our price-range. She also helped steer us in the right direction for activities and made sure we got the real Hawaiin experience we were looking for. When our flight out was cancelled she was immediately available to contact the hotels, help with flight itineraries, and just listen while we waited for luggage after a 48 hour trip. It was very re-assuring to know someone was there to help us fix any problems during a 6 hour sit on the airport tarmac. I would highly recommend and use again for a future trip!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We found Teresa after reaching out to several travel agents and really no decision on where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. After reviewing her website and reading her blog we knew her expertise is what we needed. After receiving a recommendation of St. Lucia, we spoke with Teresa about a recommendation of a luxury resort in St Lucia. After a little more research we decided we wanted to do something special, we shared our thoughts with Teresa and she came back with a few options for us to choose from. We selected a social/romantic resort for the first half of our trip, followed by an ultimate quiet luxury romantic resort for the two of us. We stayed at the Sandals Grande Resort St Lucia for 4 days and stayed at the world renowned Jade Mountain Resort for 3 days. If you ever want to experience fairy tale luxury please try the Jade Mountain Resort, I would strongly suggest you reach out to Teresa to book your next special vacation - no matter what. The package she put together allowed us to enjoy luxury at its finest without breaking the bank. Honeymoon Island definitely lives up to its mission statement "if you can dream it, we will create it"

Thank you Teresa for making our honeymoon a trip we will never ever forget!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

Working with Teresa was great! She's very knowledgeable on the different locations. We ended up going with her recommendation of St. Lucia splitting the trip between Jade Mountain and Sandals Grande and was the BEST honeymoon we could ever hope for.
Will definitely be using her for future trips!

Profile Picture Emilio, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Very helpful with information on the destination. Transaction was easy, direct, timely, and honest. Overall a great value for our trip.

Profile Picture User4171382, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Teresa from Honeymoon Islands has been Amazing since we first worked with her a couple years ago! We found her through a family member who used her to help plan their destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. As I was on my way to said destination wedding all by myself, my flight was delayed for half a day. Needless to say, I was very upset since I was only already going to be in Mexico for less than 48 hours anyways. Teresa talked to me the whole time I was delayed at the airport, helped cam down, searched for alternate flights, etc. I felt like she really had my back and was going above and beyond to help me out—and she wasn't even technically my travel agent at the time!
So when it came time to start thinking about my own honeymoon, naturally my husband and I contacted Teresa. She was always quick to respond and she listened to what we wanted for our ideal honeymoon and roughly how much we were wanting to spend. She then gave us 4 or 5 great options, so as not to overwhelm us. We had tons of questions about each of the options so we could best choose what fit us, and she always answered them thoroughly, honestly, and in a timely manner.
My husband and I ended up staying at the all-inclusive Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres, Mexico (about 30 minutes outside of Cancun) for 8 days, and it was a dream honeymoon! From the friendly staff and service to the delicious food and wide variety of activities/excursions offered, everything was impeccable! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary at some point, and when we do, we will be calling up Teresa!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Amazing, quality and Personalized travel itinerary you will not get on any travel website.

Teresa made our honeymoon dreams come true! I was not an easy bride to work with, our honeymoon was something i dreamed of since the day we got engaged and in my mind it needed to be "perfect" even though i had no idea what that meant... I was indecisive and confused and didnt know where to start. From the minute my inquiry went out she responded quick, addressed every question of ours and even set aside time to have a phone date so she could hear our voices and become more personal. She was SO patient, worked with us for almost a year through phone calls and emails helping us sort through the Caribbean, Greece, Bora Bora etc...always keeping in mind "who we were" and what we liked, respecting our budget and also helping us see the big picture at times. Our Honeymoon was island hopping and she helped us plan every detail to perfection. I will dream about our honeymoon for the rest of my life. Teresa also became a voice of reason at times by saying, You have your whole life to find love with travel. Things you forget when honing in on too many details. I HIGHLY recommend leaving your trust in her hands, she will never steer you wrong. she has been all over and only knows the best of the best! Thank you Teresa from the bottom of our hearts

Profile Picture User3789615, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Teresa helped us plan the perfect honeymoon! She responded quickly to our initial inquiry and was super friendly. She booked us on flights to Beijing and Bali that were cheaper than we were seeing online, and we didn't have to go through the hassle of looking at different options, layovers, and prices. She gave us a long list of adventures to choose from, that we booked ahead of time. It felt absolutely amazing to have every detail of our honeymoon booked so far in advance, so I could spend the remaining months planning the rest of the wedding.

Our adventures (whitewater rafting, volcano hike for sunset, and temple tours) were absolutely amazing. Every ride to/from the airport, hotels, adventures was taken care of which was so nice. They were also very flexible, letting us add the elephant safari park just the day before. We absolutely loved the hotels that Teresa recommended in Bali. She was also super responsive. When we were in Beijing, trying to check into our flight to Bali (the next morning) and the online check-in wasn't working, we emailed her to make sure everything was in order. Teresa called the airline to inquire, and turns out you can't check-in online from China, but her quick response was really appreciated and we traveled stress-free.

I would highly recommend using Honeymoon Islands! Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Travel

I had the most wonderful experience with Teresa. She perfectly planned our honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora for us. I found her through wonderful online reviews and had never used an internet-based travel agency before. I am so glad I did because we had the best time. Everything she had control over was perfect and I am so so happy with all of her recommendations - from hotels to room choices to where to spend the money on upgrades. It is a once (mayyyybe twice) in a lifetime trip and booking with Honeymoon Islands will ensure your travel arrangements are flawlessly planned. Thank you so much, Teresa!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Teresa was awesome. She helped us through the whole process. We had afew issues with the resort ( nothing
She did) but she is doing what she can to make things better.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Thank you so much to Teresa and all of Honeymoon Islands for helping plan our honeymoon! We decided to go to Bali, and with it being so far away and different from anything we'd ever done, we really needed some help and guidance! Teresa was so helpful! She had been to Bali a few times before and was able to navigate us through planning out all our hotel stays and tourist activities. We had the best time and it wouldn't have been the same without her insight.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Wonderful assistance in choosing a destination for our honeymoon, planning the trip, and arranging for airport transportation!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Teresa was great to work with. She helped us pick a resort that was perfect for our honeymoon. She is friendly and took the time to quote several different trips for us. She made sure the airline and resort had all of the information they needed, and the trip went very smoothly. We will be booking through her again when it is time for our next big trip!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Teresa from Honeymoon Islands was so helpful when planning our honeymoon! We knew we wanted something warm and special, but in a very approachable area where we could explore restaurants and bars. She helped us choose the Capella Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas (and she provided lots of choices & places) and it was absolutely amazing and stunning! She guided us when the best time to go was as well. It was everything we wanted to relax, the quality so superior, and with Teresa's help - we were upgraded to a 3 bedroom suite! The resort blew our expectations out of the water. She also helped arrange our spa appointment and a few other activities. I would use her for another trip in the future.

Profile Picture User3825685, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

We used Theresa for our honeymoon travel to Hawaii. Everything was perfect with our flights and times and our hotels were great! Wonderful, relaxing vacation!

Profile Picture katie, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Teresa Belcher counseled my wife and I on planning the perfect Honeymoon. I found Honeymoon Island on-line and with minutes of an email i received a phone call directly from the owner of the company Teresa; we talked for no less then 45 mins then did a 30 min call with my wife and I. Her responsiveness is impressive and her knowledge is second to none. If your trying to plan a honeymoon and need advice or counsel call Teresa. We now use Teresa for all travel related bookings as well. Her recommendation of Hermitage Bay in Antigua was spot on.

Profile Picture User3706203, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

Teresa is knowledgeable and efficient. She quickly collected all our necessary information, booked our flights, and booked our hotel within 2 or 3 days. Our honeymoon was to Aruba and we stayed at the Stellaris Marriott. Since we won her services through a contest in a magazine, we won our airfare, room, dinner at one of the restaurants, and a bottle of champagne for free. When we arrived at the hotel, the hotel reception staff didn't know about the dinner or the champagne. I e-mailed Teresa and within hours she responded back to the managers of the hotel reminding them of the agreement they made. Her response was effective but her tone was a little intimidating to me which made me cringed a little as I read it. My husband and I were happy not to be recipient of her wrath. As far as responsiveness, we asked her about restaurant recommendations and other tips knowing that she had been there over 10 times. She told us of a couple restaurants and referred us to the official Aruba tourism website. Perhaps she was too busy to give us a more thorough response. Other than that, she was pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/12/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

Honeymoon Islands was great and took care of all my needs, responding quickly to all my questions and concerns. Moreover, when American Airlines changed my flight schedule, Honeymoon Islands responded quickly to change my flight plan and get me back home on time.

I will definitely consider using Honeymoon Islands again in the future!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I tarveled to Sugar Beach resort in St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We were assisted by Teresa of Honeymoon Islands with the planning for the trip. We had already had several resorts that we were interested in when I contact her. I found Teresa to be very knowledgeable about various resorts and pleasant to work with. She arranged all of our flight, hotel transferes, and reservations and everything went smoothly. All of the information was mailed to me in a nice travel folder to keep me organized.

Sugar Beach was fantastic. The property grounds and beach are beautiful. The staff was very attentive. The food was great and we really enjoyed our excursions (some of which were recommended by the hotel). We especially enjoyed going to the Sulphur Springs followed by a spa treatment. Additionally, our villa was awesome. Very private and spacious. All in all our 8 days in St. Lucia were paradise. We look forward to working with Honeymoon Islands on our next vacation.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Teresa did an AMAZING job helping us plan our honeymoon in Italy! Hopefully we never have to plan another honeymoon but we'll DEFINITELY keep her in mind for future trips if we want them planned as attentively.

Thanks!

Gordon and Caroline

Profile Picture User3383179, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Teresa was fantastic. She helped us put together a wonderful honeymoon to Belize. It was exactly what we wanted. Everything went smoothly and her recommendations were excellent.

Profile Picture Russ, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

It was great to have a travel agent to make all of the reservations for us, but I guess I thought having a travel agent would give us a few perks. I could have done all of the same reservations. I don't think it cost us anything more than what we would have paid if I would have made the reservations, so I can't really say anything bad. Teresa was very responsive and super nice, but I just didn't feel like it was anything special. She did reccommend the location - and it was beautiful. I don't think the resort was worth the amount that we paid, but that had nothing to do with the travel agent. Overall, we were satisfied though. Nothing was necessarily a problem, it just wasn't what I expected.

Profile Picture amanda, 4/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

My new husband and I have recommended Honeymoon Islands to at least 4 other couples (and counting!). We were THRILLED with our experience!!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Working with Teresa at honeymoon islands was a charm! She was available for telecoms with me and my husband and was always available for calls in between. We werent sure where we wanted to have our Weddingmoon, however once we explained how we envisioned our moment and vacation with the kids Teresa knew right away that Beaches Turks and Caicos was it for us. It was amazing!!!!! The ceremony was so pretty and there were quite a few options to choose from. The Spa really did a terrific job and made me feel like a princess. Turks and Caicos was the perfect family Weddingmoon and Teresa really explained everything to a T!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Jason and Melodie Krueger

Profile Picture Melodie, 11/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our honeymoon in Antigua was exactly what we envisioned, thanks to Teresa! She helped us narrow down the plethora of options to the best place for us- Hermitage Bay- which was the perfect mix of luxury, seclusion and quality service. Although it was at the upper end of our budget, it was worth it to literally be in paradise after a hectic wedding weekend and we were in good hands with Honeymoon Islands attentive service up to and including a personal airport shuttle, private beachside picnic-- never having to worry about a single detail!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Honeymoon Islands was the perfect resource for us to book our honeymoon. After doing quite a bit of research on our own we felt we knew the BEST resorts to choose from at St. Barths but didn't know if we were ready to do it financially. Honeymoon Islands helped us find the BEST deal on the Island and even worked to get us an upgrade while at Eden Rock! This resort is the finest and because of their relationship with Honeymoon Islands they go above and beyond for their guests. When we started to get cold feet about how much we were going to spend on our honeymoon Teresa helped us budget a way to make it work to get our dream honeymoon. I've recommended this to everyone as they help you think through questions for your big week vacation that you don't think of! LOVE LOVE LOVE Honeymoon Islands - go to St. Barths as they REALLY know this island!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/12, 1 Review