Honeydew Events Reviews

33 | Bellaire, TX

33 Reviews for Honeydew Events

Rose Ann · Married on 05/07/2011

Mai handled wedding planning services for us while we resided in another state. Over the course of one year, she managed to get us to the alter in spite of our constant delays, changes and related impediments (we were changing jobs, residences, etc.). Not only did we experience a wonderful wedding but our guests did as well. She kept us on schedule with tact and diplomacy and most importantly with a smile. Her little touches of extra service went a long way and we are eternally grateful for a most memorable weekend!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Mary · Married on 04/23/2011

Honeydew events was the best investment we made planning our daughter's wedding. She saved us time and money and we were able to put on a wedding above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Carol · Married on 11/06/2010

Having a wedding planner made my life a whole lot easier. I made sure that if anyone had questions to go to Mai and not me. So I was not overwhelmed and stressed out. I was able to enjoy my day which was the most important thing of all. My new husband is greatful that I did not become bridezilla. =)

Sent on 11/09/2010

Cathy · Married on 10/23/2010

Mai is great! She was there for any questions I had, even though I had only hired her for the day of the wedding. She pointed out things that would have never crossed my mind, making the day of very smooth and stress-free. Not only was she great with my husband and I, but my family as well! I would definitely recommend her for any event planning because her team was fantastic!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Dawn · Married on 04/17/2010

I booked Mai for help during my last two weeks before the wedding; she's VERY easy to work with, extremely organized, attentive, and down to earth.

* She was firm when necessary and never too pushy with her own opinions
    * She referred me to vendors that were better priced than what I'd found on my own (she directs discount to brides instead of taking kickbacks)
    * She knows when to just listen and when to advise

Not only did I feel *valued as a client*, treated like a good friend, I felt like she took care of me as she would her own little sister. Hindsight, although I was able to do most of the planning on my own, I think it would have been best to get some guidance from a wedding coordinator from the start - it would have saved us much headache, time, and higher costs from the other wedding expenses.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Hung · Married on 12/26/2009

Mai was the best from start to end and after. She recommended vendors within our budget which saved us a lot of time and research. She made suggestions that we didn't event think about regarding wedding favors and floral arrangements. Everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding and we are so grateful to have additional time before our wedding day to spend with our out of town family and guest. Hung and Thao - December 2009

Sent on 03/15/2010

Tracy · Married on 05/05/2012

Mai Dang was fabulous in coordinating our daughter's wedding. Her experience and knowledge saved us much time and made sure we got great value for our money. We highly recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 04/16/2011

Honeydew Events were awesome during the entire process. I never once had to stress or worry about anything throughout my wedding planning. I had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and everything was gorgeous just as I imagined it to be. If there were any downfalls, I wouldn't have known about them because she hide it so well. You will definitely enjoy the services that Honeydew Events have to offer. VERY VERY ORGANIZED & PROFFESIONAL, my kinda girl !!!! Loved you Mai !!!!

Sent on 06/06/2011