HoneyComb Salon Reviews

HoneyComb Salon 2
HoneyComb Salon 3

Shelby · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenna and Sam were allstars on my wedding day. They did hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids, all while 2 toddlers ran around creating a circus. They got there on time and meticulously did updo hair styles and full airbrush makeup in just a few hours. They even left us hair spray and lip gloss for touch ups. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and would 100% recommend them to anyone in VA beach or on the Eastern Shore.

HoneyComb Salon 4
    Sent on 06/21/2019

HoneyComb Salon's reply:

It was our pleasure Shelby, thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate all those nice things ! And hey we have kiddos ourselves , so the kiddos only brought good energy to the mix !!

Kristina Amick · Married on 04/27/2019

Sam and Honeycomb Salon are AMAZING!!!!

I loved the whole experience with Sam and Honeycomb Salon for my wedding! Sam always responded very quickly to any questions I had, is so friendly/personable, was very helpful and made me feel very relaxed about the whole process! They were on time and very timely as got all 6 of my bridesmaids, my mom, my flower girl as well as my hair and makeup done with plenty of time to spare!! We were all impressed with how everything turned out and received so many compliments! Thank you so much Sam for everything and helping make this day anazing!!

HoneyComb Salon 5
    Sent on 08/15/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Honeycomb Salon is the best for your wedding day!!

Honeycomb Salon is amazing! I am fortunate enough to have Sam as my regular hairstylist - she was the one who I trusted to do my first balayage technique. Sam was able to transform my the little details I provided her into the ideal hair! Since I go to her regularly, when my wedding came up - she was the one I ran to, naturally! All of my bridesmaids have different hair types/lengths - and they were able to work with all of it flawlessly! They were able to do me, all my bridesmaids, my mom, and a quick add of my grandmother! She was super easy to coordinate leading up to the day (and just as easy on a normal hair appointment). I do not trust anyone with my hair/face with anyone else. Sam is the best!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Annie · Married on 03/17/2018

Honeycomb salon is fantastic! These girls stepped up to the plate when I needed hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. They made everyone look beautiful! I let my party choose how they wanted their hair and makeup and honeycomb was able to recreate everyone’s desired look. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Thank you so much for taking care of us on my wedding day!!

HoneyComb Salon 6
    Sent on 03/25/2018

HoneyComb Salon's reply:

Thanks girl !!!! We loved your big day ! It was smooth and fun and it felt like a girls day ! You hope you have a very happily ever after with your hubby and new ventures !