Honeybunches Floral Design Reviews

27 | Landenberg, PA

27 Reviews for Honeybunches Floral Design

Jessica Morales · Married on 08/30/2020

Beautiful and Fresh

oh my! The flowers were so beautiful and Honey was so professional and help me pick the right ones for my special day. I loved everything!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you !! Can't wait to see the professional images !!
    Congratulations.

Megan · Married on 10/18/2019

Honey's florals are TO DIE FOR!!!

Oh my god. Honey literally made all of my wildest dreams come true. I basically gave her some colors and let her run with it… Which just shows how her creativity and passion truly shine. My bouquet, stunning. The centerpieces, out of this world. Every single detail of her florals were outstanding. Never have I ever been to a wedding where the florals stuck out so much that I said something about them to the bride and groom after the fact. But people are still coming to me telling me how insanely beautiful my flowers were. They took the centerpieces home the next day and were gushing about how lovely they were, anytime our wedding comes up in conversation usually the lines "oh my gosh YOUR FLOWERS" follows. Needless to say, I walked into the ballroom and immediately cried, that is how emotional these flowers made me. I can't say enough great things about Honey's work and who she is as a person. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Oh Miss Meggy, it was such a pleasure to work with you! As you know I am a total flower nerd so thank you thank you for all your kind words!
  • Christina

Christina King · Married on 09/14/2019

The Absolute Best!

Honey did a perfect job for our wedding!! Right from our first phone call, she set up a pinterest board so we can collaborate in real time and I was just blown away by how clever that was. Not only that, but Honey truly just GOT everything I was saying and seemed genuinely excited about my vision. I told her our budget right off the bat and she made it work, which we are so grateful for. We chose to only have bouquets, boutonnieres, and, for our tables, use mostly greenery in eclectic bottles that we provided to Honey. She also repurposed the bouquets for the reception and we were thrilled by her ability to be economical while creating something extremely tasteful. Speaking of which, we decided to include a bunch of local beer bottles, labels on, so we could maintain a backyard feel and have a piece of our neighborhood on the tables. I wondered how that was gonna look, but I didn’t really worry too much about it, especially with Honey. Well, she made those tables sing!!! It was so very cool to see all our different bottles throughout the venue, beautifully arranged. The beer bottles looked so cool amidst the vintage bottles…it was just perfect. When my husband and I sat down at our sweetheart table, I looked around the room and smiled so hard at all the arrangements. Even though we literally planned this for months, I was still surprised that Honey made everything fall into place so efficiently and gorgeously. We truly can’t thank her enough. And my bouquet!! It was wild but not too wild, big but not too big, green with just the right amount of romantic burgundy and pink. In other words, perfect!!! My fave pics of myself are ones where I’m holding that bouquet. It adds so much romance!!! Just loved it, and loved Honey. She was on top of everything, organized, passionate, and we felt safe every step of the way. Thank you, Honey!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Dear Christina,
    I am not sure how I missed seeing this lovely review until now. Perhaps the crazy flower season? It was a true pleasure working with you. We love the micro feel at Faunbrook and thought your ideas were perfect! Thank you for letting us be a part of your fabulous day! I would love to share some of the images on this review on our social media. Can you send me some links?
    Happy 2020!

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful, creative, and lush florals

I have no words to accurately describe how beautiful our wedding was, due in no small part to the absolute wonders created by HoneyBunches. I came to her with a half formed idea and vague words of what I pictured in my head and what she delivered was beyond any expectation.

HoneyBunches knew EXACTLY what I was looking for and was able to lead me to where I needed to be. She had everything planned out and was able to help me out and remind me of the little things I might have forgotten about (i.e. boutonnieres for my brother and father of the groom!)

The bridal bouquets were such amazing works of art, not to mention the incredible centerpieces she delivered.

Really, there are no words that do it justice (so I’ve included some pictures!)

I seriously recommend HoneyBunches to anyone looking for a top-notch florist, no matter the occasion.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Mary thank you so much for your kind words! We truly love our work and are always so grateful to work with fabulous clients like YOU!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection

I was originally going to try a DIY with my flowers and decorations however the closer to the wedding it got, the more I realized I needed a professional's help. I called Honey based off my venue's preferred vendor list and I am beyond thrilled I did! Honey is so nice- we talked for over an hour about my vision. Even though I was about 6 weeks out from the wedding she made every effort to help us create our perfect day. We were planning on an outdoor ceremony in a park at dusk in the fall so I wanted to add some warmth and light with lots of lanterns. My bridesmaids had lanterns with a beautiful floral arrangement surrounding a faux candle. My bouquet was perfect- exactly what I had envisioned. We also created an alter space since our ceremony was outside using an antique oriental rug and table from my parents house. Honey was able to perfectly capture what I wanted with a floral table runner that came down onto the carpet and tied everything together. As soon as I saw it I got tears in my eyes and I gasped. We had so many compliments about how everything tied together and how lovely the floral design was. The center pieces, corsage and boutonnière's were perfect as well. Thank you Honey! You helped make my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Julia , it was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for your lovely review. !!! We can't wait to see the photos from your event.

Megan · Married on 08/24/2018

Honey gorney is a visionary

We met Honey Gorney (and her amazing pair of basset hounds) at her home office and worked together to hone a wild and earthy vision that would blend seamlessly with our garden venue in Delaware. Honey made sure we were able to use seasonal, locally grown flowers, and repurposed our arbor and urns for our reception in order to fit our budget. Everything came together beautifully! The Honeybunches team did an incredible job and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Oh Megan, how cool was that arbor???! It was so fun working with you. Thank you for this kind review, we feel fortunate every day that we get to do something we love so much, flowers! Victoria's images are amazing!

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Honey is an incredible floral designer and will
    make the bouquet of your dreams ! She is professional and willing to work with you on creating designs that are personal and beautiful. I highly recommend Honeybunches Floral Design ! Thanks Honey !!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Alexandra, thank you so much for this outstanding review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and creating your wedding. We feel so fortunate to be doing work we love so much.

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

So wonderful!!

We never would have found Honey Gorny without the guidance of our wedding coordinator - and we could not be more thrilled that we were pointed in that direction! There are not enough words to describe Honey's exceptional artistic abilities as a florist or her smooth execution that made everything about our big day flawless. She gave us great value for our money and pitched fantastic ideas when we did not have set plans about exactly which flowers or decor we wanted. It was wonderful to be able to one-stop-shop with much of our reception decor, since Honey has available a lot of small other non-floral items for rental (at extremely reasonable prices), and she was magnificent at ensuring everything came together into a cohesive aesthetic when we were not always totally sure what we were looking for. In other words, if you are a bride/groom who knows you want gorgeous flowers and decor but aren't sure precisely what that means and are on a budget, Honey is the one for you to work with! In particular, she executed this unbelievably exceptional staircase design for us that she said she'd never done herself but had a vision for - and when we let her run with the vision, she (and her team) absolutely blew us away. Honeybunches exceeded our expectations both artistically and in terms of being straightforward and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Laura it was such a pleasure working with you! We had so much fun designing your event ! Thank you so much for the kind words, we love what we do and your praise is greatly appreciated.

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2018

Honey was a dream come true!! She was so wonderful to work with and I felt that I could completely trust her to make sure everything was perfect and on board with my wedding vision. I had phone consultations with 5 other florists in the area and after talking to Honey on the phone for an hour about all things pretty I knew I had met my dream florist! Everyone raved about my flowers and how beautiful every single arrangement was and how well they went with all of my other details. Honey did such a good job of being creative to make my wedding floral dreams come true and still stay within our budget. She is a perfectionist and
    when our original flower plan had to change due to Mother Nature and the crazy weather this year , she made sure everything would still be beautiful and upgraded my flowers at no extra charge since my originally planned flowers came in not up to her high standards. From antique silver revere bowls for the centerpieces to hand dyed silk ribbon on my bouquets my wedding was everything I could’ve dreamed thanks to Honey! If you are looking for a reasonable and extremely talented florist she is hands down your best choice.

Sent on 06/11/2018

alanna · Married on 04/21/2018

Stop your florist search now and just go with Honey. She was a fantastic in every aspect - amazing flowers, reasonable pricing, and a wonderful, kind personality. She really made every interaction a delight and was so easy to work with. I had a relatively specific vision in my head but not so many words to describe it and Honey still managed to knock it out of the park. My flowers were the prettiest I have seen at a wedding (sorry every other bride) - from the bouquets to the reception flowers, they were all fantastic. The flowers looked sophisticated and fresh to match our center city Philadelphia venue. The best part is that the flowers we took home are still going strong 2 weeks later - a sign that they were quality & fresh when purchased! Really, you will not regret selecting Honey for your wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Monica · Married on 03/18/2017

Honey was amazing!! She was so personable and put my mind at ease with the flowers. I'm not big on knowing what flowers to use, and I put my full faith in Honey. She delivered!! Honey and her team put together the most beautiful arrangements for our Saint Patrick's Day themed wedding!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

My floral arrangements, bouquet and aisle were all beautiful and fit my vision perfectly!! Honeybunches was wonderful to work with and does an amazing job!! She goes above and beyond for her clients! Wonderful experience!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love what we do and hope it shows to all our clients.

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

Honey did a fabulous job. She was a pleasure to work with and had exceptional ideas and visions to make my daughter's wedding in mid-October , 2016 just spectacular. I believe that flowers really help make the wedding and they were all gorgeous from the Entrance, Wedding Arch, girls bouquets and reception. Honey is very professional and easy to work with and just made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful. Karen P. Mother of the Bride

Sent on 11/21/2016

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Karen for your lovely words. It was our pleasure working with you ! Thank you for letting us be part of your event.

Pam · Married on 06/10/2016

Honey did an awesome job on our flowers! She listens to what you want and is willing to work with you and your budget. Delivery was on time and arranging and set up was beautiful!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Pam, it was such a pleasure working with you and your family!!!

Megan · Married on 08/29/2015

You know you've found the right florist as soon as you meet Honey. She is the best! I knew nothing about flowers and just wanted to meet someone that I could trust and believe in. Honey far exceeded my expectations. She took care of everything and did a marvelous job. Such an enjoyable experience! Thank you Honey!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Carly · Married on 06/13/2015

My wedding planning was no easy feat, as my then fiance and I live outside of the country currently. Because of thise, I needed to work with people who could understand our visions and make it happen. Honey created everything I dreamed of in my mind! I was going for a Secret Garden feel, one of my favorite movies. Every detail, from the corsages, bouquets, centerpieces, to our arbor ceremony arrangement (WOW!). It took my breath away when I first saw the arbor. Not to mention Honey was right there when I saw it for the first time. Our arbor was placed so beautifully and with the river in the background of my location at the Brandywine River Museum. Then, the team so impressively quick (within an hour), was able to transport my arbor from the Brandywine River Museum to my reception at the Mendenhall Inn. Upon entering the reception, one felt as though the garden was brought inside. I got so many compliments on my florals throughout the evening, and my maid of honor told me "I don't care how much it costs, I want whoever you had for my day!" From the timeliness, great personality, and true artistic talent, one cannot ask for more. I will forever remember the physical beauty of the day thanks to Honey and her team.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Linda · Married on 05/24/2015

Honeybunches Floral Design is highly recommended for their lovely floral designs for our daughter's wedding at Winterthur Museum and Gardens. Honey was responsive to all my daughter's wishes and made wonderful suggestions. Our centerpieces were beautiful. Honey created a breathtaking floral lantern that hung over the escort card table. It was absolutely lovely.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Emily · Married on 11/29/2014

I cannot say enough about Honey! from the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to be my florist. Her creative ideas are amazing and she already knows what you want before you even have the meeting. The flowers were the only thing i did not have to worry about because I knew Honey would do an amazing job and she exceeded my expectations. Not only did she do all the bouquets and centerpieces but she also added touches all over my reception hall. I received a ton of compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets. My reception hall had the perfect feel thanks to all the beautiful arrangements.

Honey was beyond helpful when working with my budget and I could not have asked for a better florist. I have referred a number of people and will continue to refer Honey.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Emily, thank you for your kind words! We truly enjoyed working with you and we are so happy you were pleased with our work. Thank you for the referrals, they are the cornerstone of our business.

Tara · Married on 10/04/2014

Honey made figuring out my wedding flowers an amazing process! I was a little nervous walking in to meet with her as I had been completely overwhelmed on other visits but Honey made me feel at ease the minute I met her. Not only was she amazing to work with but her work is beautiful. We received many compliments on the flowers - beautiful hydrangeas in early October aren't easy to come by. The flowers for the bouquets were amazing as were all of the arrangements.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2014

Honey will always be my go-to person for an event. Her knowledge and creativity are superb. She has always gone the extra mile for me and I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Trish · Married on 06/29/2014

Honeybunches was the best partner I had in planning my wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and fresh - lasting long past the wedding day. They gave such wonderful advice concerning our reception on things I never would have thought of, from table placement to chair selection, to the signature cocktail. Honeybunches exceeded my expectations and their attention to detail and value for the cost was beyond compare. It was like planning my wedding with my best friend! I never could have done it without them.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Dear Trish, Thank you so much for reviewing us on Wedding Wire. It was our pleasure working with you!!!!!

My mom found Honey through a google search. So impressed and in love with her work! Very original work and very "out of the box". The bouquet I wanted was very non-traditional and she nailed it. Her prices were so great and she is willing to work within any budget. She met every last one of my needs and wants perfectly. She even was able to get flowers for me that other vendors said were impossible.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2012

Honey was excellent to work with! Her creativity is evident in the product she provides her clients! I got her name from a friend and have already passed it along to others. My wedding flowers were beautiful and different from the typical wedding bouquets! So happy with her work!

Sent on 02/14/2013

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family!

Both my sister and I used Honey for our wedding flowers based on a referral from a close friend of mine! She was a pleasure to work with. Her creativity, imagination, and passion made her work truly extraordinary! She took my vision and ran with it! I was thrilled with her work!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

Honeybunches floral created the most elegant and stunning atmosphere for my spring wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Dear Jessica, thank you so much for the lovely review. We truly enjoyed your event!