Honey & Vine Events Reviews

Honey & Vine Events 5
Honey & Vine Events 6
Honey & Vine Events 7

McKenzie · Married on 08/25/2018

Rosie was the perfect planner!

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Rosie as our wedding planner for our wedding in Healdsburg last Summer. I spoke with 5+ wedding planners in our vendor search and after speaking with Rosie on the phone, we knew right away she was the best match for us. She is smart and organized, but also a kind and calming voice for the stresses that come along with wedding planning. I appreciated that she had a variety of packages offering different levels of planning, and can reassure you that her services are worth every penny. She was there to help with referrals and suggestions every step of the way. She seamlessly coordinated with vendors and family members, keeping everyone on track (including me!). Our wedding would not have gone so smoothly without all of her help!
    We enjoyed working with her so much that we referred her to my brother-in-law for his elopement celebration. She went above and beyond for their event as well.
    I would highly recommend you to work with Rosie if you have a chance, you won’t regret it! Thank you Rosie!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 05/19/2018

Best experience!

I cannot speak Rosie's praises enough! I truly cannot imagine what our wedding day would have been like without Rosie & team helping plan such a perfect day. She is professional, experienced, reliable, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She was clear about pricing and expectations, and made suggestions that made the day go on without a hitch. She spent countless nights on the phone with everyone from my mom to grandma helping us plan for a wedding weekend filled with activities for out of town guests and family.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kelle

Kelle Downs · Married on 09/30/2017

The Perfect Day!

Everyone says "something will go wrong on your wedding day, just go with the flow", well not with Rosie and her team! Our wedding day was flawless! Rosie made sure all the details were handled to perfection. The planning process was highly organized and streamlined. Rosie provided help where we needed it and deadlines along the way to make the million details feel completely manageable. Overall couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Honey & Vine Events 14
    Honey & Vine Events 15
    Honey & Vine Events 16

Hayley · Married on 08/06/2016

Rosie was such a gem to work with! She easily worked through items that I'd half completed and also took our unique wedding ideas from start to finish flawlessly. She responds very quickly to email & text and always had another idea or vendor ready to go if needed. Her services were worth every penny. She made our day of such a breeze - I can't imagine our wedding without her in the lead. We both loved her calm and happy demeanor which were welcoming traits for such a stressful day/event/weekend. Thank you so much Rosie!!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Dane · Married on 10/03/2015

If this review was in Spinal Tap, I would give Rosie an 11. She was the best and made our wedding day run flawlessly. We have tons of meddling and opinionated relatives, and she completely handled all of them. Problem vendors, no problem for Rosie. She was super knowledgeable, knows the area, and knows the business. Rosie is super affordable for the services she offers, and she would be worth double if she wanted to charge that. Go with Rosie!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brianna · Married on 07/25/2015

Not enough great things to say about Rosie! She is AMAZING to say the least! I hired her as my day-of-coordinator and she did a fantastic job running the entire rehearsal and wedding day from start to finish. Not only did she make sure things ran smoothly the day of, but she helped me SO much through the planning process and always had excellent advice and recommendations for vendors. She answered every single one of my questions through e-mail super quickly. I definitely felt as ease during the planning process because she gave me so much insight and advice. Rosie always made sure things were on time and gave me a detailed timeline before the big day. Everything was clear and organized and I could not have done it without her! She made sure my husband and I were comfortable and having fun on our wedding day. Rosie is so knowledgeable, patient, kind and sweet! I was so happy with the decision of having Rosie as my day-of coordinator and she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone getting married in Sonoma County. She is simply THE BEST and you will not reget it! I cannot thank her enough for all that she did for us! Thank you, Rosie!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/27/2015

Rosie was absolutely amazing to work with in planning our wedding. She was responsive, helpful, thoughtful, creative, and was absolutely crucial to both the planning of our wedding as well as the execution of the event . I had absolutely no worries on the day of the wedding because I knew that Rosie had everything covered. She is very knowledgeable about event planning and the wine country area and so she was able to give us lots of good recommendations and advice. Rosie was able to find the the perfect balance of taking charge when needed but also allowing us to control the aspects that we wanted to do ourselves. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Corey · Married on 06/13/2015

Rosie was referred to us by friends who also used her for their wine country wedding. We hired Rosie 15 months before our wedding date and she helped us through every step of the process (negotiating catering contracts, meeting with florists, selecting menus, decorations, musicians, photographers, rentals, etc.) Hiring Rosie was by far the best money we spent on our wedding - the time and attention she gave us over the 15 months was worth many times what we paid and our wedding day was flawless.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

Rosie is easy to work with. She is incredibly organized, and is an absolute perfectionist, so you can be sure she will do everything in her power to make your day everything you are hoping it will be. She is easy to reach and communicate with, and she is incredibly creative.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Kate · Married on 06/22/2013

SIMPLY AMAZING! I really can't say enough nice things about Rosie and her company. I was definitely a particular bride who had high expectations and a very specific vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like. Rosie did not disappoint. She was so patient, calm and flexible and really listened to all my ideas as well as gave me great ones of her own. She was also a huge help in finding the perfect vendors, getting me fair deals and making sure they understood exactly what I was looking for. Rosie proved to be even more fabulous on my actual wedding day. She coordinated everything seamlessly, made sure any mishaps were taken care of well before I even noticed, and ALWAYS made sure my husband and I were having fun. I'm so thankful to have had Rosie by my side during the whole wedding planning process!

Sent on 11/07/2016