HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

HONEY Hair & Beauty 5
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect day!

The hair and makeup for my wedding was perfect. They showed up on time and both did amazing jobs on all of my ladies. Would recommend for sure!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 6
    Sent on 05/20/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for writing this review Katherine!! I couldn't be more happy that you were all pleased. And I have to say that I loved how your love of star wars was incorporated in your special day--it was so unique!!

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredibly talented, professional and nice

Ashley and her team at Honey Hair & Beauty are simply incredible. I was back and forth on if I wanted to have my makeup done for my wedding, and as soon as I met Ashley, I knew I made the right choice in hiring her. First, Ashley is so warm and kind and I felt comfortable with her immediately. Her new salon space is gorgeous too. Ashley took the time to listen to me describe our wedding vibe, saw pictures of my dress and venue, and most importantly, really understood and believed me when I said I do not ever wear makeup, so wanted something super natural. We were able to do a trial to get it perfect, but it was even more incredible on the day of. Ashley and Sam showed up right on time, ready to go and we even ran ahead of schedule. All of my bridesmaids and my mom felt listened to and loved their looks. All of our guests were raving about how beautiful and glow-y we all were, and how the makeup was so perfect for each person. I could go on and on about Honey Hair & Beauty, I love them so much. If you need wedding services or anything in the Western Mass area, they should one hundred percent be your go-to gals.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hi Gaby!!!
    Thank you sososo much for this awesome review!! I am so happy that we found each other and I could deliver exactly what you were looking for your special day! You have such an incredible group of ladies and we really had a blast. Not to mention that you were the chillest bride E.V.E.R. Thank you again- lot's of love!!
  • Amber

Amber Halkiotis · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic, amazing, beautiful

They were so kind and professional. Everyone looked beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for pick us Amber!! We were so happy to be a part of your day! We really appreciate you writing this!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Experience!

Ashley and Amber were absolutely wonderful. Our hair and makeup were flawless throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend them and my whole family said they would use them for future events if they are in the area! Overall, best makeup/hair experience I have ever received. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 7
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 8
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 9
    Sent on 04/14/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review Rebecca!! We seriously had such a great time with you and your party- you are hilarious and made our job so fun! Wishing you many, many years of happiness!!

Tess · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Day

Ashley and Amber made this whole experience perfect for me! From day one they were responsive and friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns! They checked in on me along the way expressing how excited they were! They brought my vision to life and I couldn’t of been any happier! Everyone in my party looked beautiful and was extremely happy! They made the day a breeze and I highly recommend them to any one!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 10
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 11
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 12
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 13
    Sent on 04/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Tess!! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day and make the whole experience relaxing along the way. You have had such a great group of ladies by your side and you were so beautiful- not to mention calm and cool the whole day!! Thank you again and congrats!! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They were very professional but personable at the same time. Their pricing is extremely fair as well

HONEY Hair & Beauty 14
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 15
    Sent on 01/24/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! We loved working with you! It's always an honor to be a part of such a special moment but especially one as small, unique and intimate as yours. Wishing you all the best!!

Steph · Married on 12/01/2018

So glad we chose Honey!

Kae from Honey did beautiful makeup for myself (bride), my 3 bridesmaids, and my mother. She is friendly, professional, and talented! We all got airbrushed and it still looked great at the end of the evening through tears, sweat, and hugs! Ashley was very responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions and scheduling a trial on short notice. I would absolutely use Honey's services again!

Sent on 12/05/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time right your review Steph!! I'm so glad to hear about your amazing experience with our freelance artist Kae and how well the airbrush worked out for you! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day. :)

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

They NAILED my wedding look!

I have never felt as gorgeous as I did when the Honey team did my hair and make up for my wedding! I wanted a few extra inches of length but never used extensions before. Prior to my hair trial, they gave me a lot of great insight into selecting the appropriate hair for me and what I need to look for when getting extensions. During my trail and during my actual wedding day, they listened to what my vision was for the way I wanted to look. They absolutely nailed the look I was going for! I never could have imagined my hair and make up look so great. In addition, the amount of people getting hair and make up done for the wedding was constantly changing. They were extremely accommodating and understanding and were very flexible to ensure everyone got exactly what they wanted. I highly recommend the team for your next big event!

Sent on 12/10/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awwww THANK YOU KELLY! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding day and we love to hear the feedback. We are so glad that we could fit in everyone that wanted to share that experience with you. You looked so amazing and I can't wait to see the photos!!!
  • Monaliza

Monaliza · Married on 10/19/2018

Everyone looked stunning on my big day!

During my first makeup trial, I wasn't too thrilled with how oily my skin was ( to be fair Ashley did say she wasn't too familiar with oily skin) and when I gave her some feed back she rescheduled a second makeup trial, did it for free and it looked amazing ! Her professionalism and customer service won me over besides the fact that she is an amazing makeup artist. She has the lightest touch when she puts makeup on you, my whole bridal party was so relaxed on the big day and so happy with their makeup!

Sent on 04/24/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Monaliza!! Thank you so much for choosing me to beautify your girls on your big day- you have such a fun group of friends and family! As an artist I never stop learning and working with your specific skin type was such an amazing experience for me that allowed me to build upon my skills as well as make changes to my kit. I hope you are enjoying the married life and thank you again!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day of my Life

I love their services. Very Talented. They made me feel like Royalty. They both are great at doing their Job. Also, very Professional. My Hair and Makeup, made me look 20 years younger. If your looking around for someone to do your hair and makeup, stop searching. You have found the Best, they're GREAT! ❤❤❤

Sent on 11/06/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Omg THANK YOU Tina!! You are so sweet and we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate this review! I hope you had an amazing night- we loved working with you and your niece. You are such a great person and we wish you all the best.

Jillian · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic, professional, outstanding talent. I recommend them to everyone I can.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 16
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 17
    Sent on 10/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian!! And we LOVE YOU for it!! It's so great to hear such praises coming from a fellow cosmetologist :) We will be seeing you again soon I hope! Now that you're also a color client. Thanks again Jillian<333

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Ashley and Amber made not only me but my bridesmaids BEAUTIFUL the morning of my wedding! Everything I dreamed of was fulfilled!

Sent on 09/30/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kim!!! This is why we love doing what we do! Congratulations and we hope we can work together someday soon!

Ann · Married on 09/21/2018

Ashley and Amber were absolutly amazing, I felt at home and so comfortable I nearly fell asleep. I would recommend these ladies anyday <3

Sent on 09/22/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Aww so good to hear Ann!! You were the calmest bride ever and so SO beautiful. Thank you so much for our wedding favors!! That was so sweet of you and the honey suited us perfectly ;) <3

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2018

These ladies did my hair and make up this past weekend for my wedding, and let me just say... they are both amazing and super talented at what they do! My entire wedding party looked so pretty, and I felt like a beautiful bride! Both hair and makeup lasted the whole night, and I got so many compliments on it! I enjoyed working with both ladies. They are so friendly and were easy to work with. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!! Thank you for taking the time to write this- we seriously appreciate it!! You girls were so funny and great to work with- we hope we get to work with you again someday! Enjoy the married life!

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Amber and Ashley are absolutely AMAZING. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them. They are both so sweet, professional, TALENTED and really know what they are doing. They made it a smooth process for me and my 5 bridesmaids. My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted, to a T! Same for all of my bridesmaids. They felt SO beautiful and looked gorgeous! The bridesmaids makeup was done so beautifully. Their makeup lasted the entire night with minimal touch-ups. Look them up on Instagram and see for yourself. A++

Sent on 09/17/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWW THANKS AMBER!! You were the most stunning bride ever! We really had so much fun with you and your friends and I'm sure your entire wedding was a BLAST. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and we hope we can work with you someday again!! <33 Congratulations. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Cinthya · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!! Best company ever very professional!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks Cinthya!! You were truly a stunning bride and timeless beauty! We loved making your Great Gatsby Theme come to life.

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2018

They did a great job with all the girls hair and makeup that was apart of my wedding and they made me look flawless!

Sent on 09/13/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Danielle- Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!! We had a great time and you all looked AMAZING! I hope you finally got to put your glasses back on lol! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us.

Desiree · Married on 08/30/2018

Ashley and Amber were the perfect duo for hair and makeup. Great communication throughout the entire process(quoting,booking,Bridal trial, and the big day!) very accommodating and flexible. They created a schedule for the big day which worked out perfect. Their prices were the most reasonable and each one of us even got a little touch up kit for the rest of the night. They showed up on time and had us gorgeous and ready to rock within the scheduled time. From a bride stand point I knew I wanted an updo since my hair is mostly down all the time and was pretty open on makeup. I just couldn’t decide even with all the Pinterest searching. Ashley and Amber took my visions/ideas and worked their magic and I was in love with how gorgeous I felt. I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror throughout the night. My wedding was from 6pm-12am(a late one) and my updo stayed up and tight the ENTIRE night. I was worried considering how much hair I have but it didn’t become loose at all. As professional as they are they have great personalities and we had many laughs throughout the morning getting ready and were very knowledgeable. I highly recommend the Honey hair and beauty team and look forward to booking them again for a girls night out hair and makeup session or something!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 18
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 19
    Sent on 08/31/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH DESIREE!! It really was such a pleasure to work with you and your family and friends. I cannot tell you how happy reading this has made us! THIS is why we do what we do! You guys are a blast and we really appreciate you taking the time to write this. I hope your wedding was all you dreamed of. Thank you again!
    -Ashley

Madison · Married on 08/26/2018

I had an excellent experience with all of the girls! They were all very professional, answered all my questions I had, and did everyone’s hair and makeup to how I asked for it!! All of my girls and flower girls looked amazing wouldn’t of picked anyone else to do hair and makeup for my wedding!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 20
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 21
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 22
    Sent on 09/18/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks Madison!!! You all looked so amazing and we are DYING to see the photos!! We all really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Seeing how happy you were on your special day is why we love doing what we do. Thank you for letting our team be a part of it! <3

Rosalee · Married on 08/25/2018

All of the Honey Hair & Beauty staff were amazing! Ashley was very responsive to emails, professional, and friendly. Kae and Amber did my bridesmaids' makeup. They were really easy to work with and friendly. They took the time to ask what each girl wanted and to learn about their individual makeup practices, while also being mindful of the general aesthetic I wanted for the bridal party (romantic and natural.) I would absolutely recommend Honey Hair & Beauty.

Sent on 09/04/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!! I am so glad we could make this work for you and your girls on such short notice! <33

Cecilia · Married on 08/12/2018

Ashley and Amber are so easy to work with. Their work is amazing! I'm so happy I chose them for my big day!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 23
    Sent on 08/14/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special moment!! We were happy to be there for you in a pinch and make your look everything you wanted it to be!

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

These girls are AMAZING!! They made me look and feel like princesses on my wedding. They came to me and my bridesmaids which made it a lot easier and less stressful!

Sent on 08/06/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Heather!! We appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day. You ladies are so fun that the day seriously didn't feel like work. Thank you again <3

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Honey Hair & Beauty went above and beyond for me and my friends and family on my wedding day. I honestly think that they made me look more beautiful than I have ever looked in my life. I don't usually wear makeup but I looked natural and felt comfortable. My friends and family also looked extremely beautiful. They were flexible with scheduling changes and flower crown emergencies. They were very funny and accommodating. I really do not think you can get better hair and makeup from a more professional team for a better price. I give them my highest recommendation.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 24
    Sent on 08/14/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWW THANK YOU SO MUCH ELIZABETH!! We seriously had such a blast working with you and your awesome friends and families. You were all so hilarious and laid back.. I feel like were just part of the gang (or maybe we just wished we were lol) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. Wishing you all the best!!
    -Ashley

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

Ashley and Amber were so great! They were super professional yet easy to chat with. Ashley was very responsive via email with any questions or concerns. I also felt they were VERY reasonably
    priced for their services. I felt so beautiful on my big day thanks to Honey Hair and Beauty!

Sent on 07/22/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this Christina! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your sweet family. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Chantal · Married on 06/30/2018

This was the best experience I have ever had when it came to hair and makeup! The girls were extremely professional, beyond talented, and made the day perfect! I chose this company to do the hair and makeup for my wedding, and they exceeded my expectations. Each girl in my wedding wanted something different, and Ashley and Amber gave everyone exactly what they wanted! Everyone LOVED they way they looked, and these girls worked their butt off to ensure everyone came out looking beautiful! I wish I could hire them to do my hair and makeup every day!!! If you want an easy, stress free experience, where you come out looking amazing, these girls are the ones to hire!!!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 25
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 26
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 27
    Sent on 07/12/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

CHANTAL, CAN YOU BE ANYMORE INCREDIBLE!! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for such a raving review. We had a BLAST with you and all your girls, it felt more like a party than work! Thank you, again.