HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

100 Reviews for HONEY Hair & Beauty

• Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience!

I got married on July 27th at GreatHorse. The girls came to us to do our hair and makeup and we had a great overall experience! They were so nice and it actually felt like they were part of the wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Heather!! Thank you very much for this awesome feedback. I am so happy to hear you loved your experience and Kae and Sam loved glamming you and your ladies up for your big day. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing our team!
  • Katie

Katie Zemanek · Married on 07/27/2019

Organized, skilled, and anxiety-reducing!!

I cannot say enough about Ashley of Honey Hair & Beauty!! She made my makeup wedding prep so easy. I contacted her incredibly early for a bridal trial, because I was a panicky bride, and she was more than willing to work with my anxiety and was a calming force! Her organization was exactly what I needed to ease my anxiety leading up to the day. Her skill is top-notch and her calm and easy-going manner allows her to work with any personalities. Also, I was very happy Ashley used airbrush makeup for myself and all my girls because it didn't budge, even through a summer night of dancing! I was so thankful I chose Ashley to do my makeup on my big day.

Sent on 10/29/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww Katie thank you so much for this incredible review!!! I can't tell you how it much it means to me that you took the time to write it and I am so happy we found each other! Being able to be a calming force is one of the reasons why I love what I do. You are simply the best and your day was a blast. You, your mom and friends made me feel right at home with your crew. Thank you again!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Ashley and Amber were absolutely amazing. They did a wonderful job on all of my bridesmaids and mother's hair and makeup, as well as my own!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect people to do wedding hair/makeup!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Olivia!!! We truly loved spending the day with you and your amazing family and friends. The gifts were absolutely adorable and it was so sweet of you to think of us! We also received the thoughtful card from your mom, so please let her know we thank her as well. Wishing you many, many, many years of happiness!
  • Ivonne

Ivonne · Married on 07/05/2019

Feel like a celebrity on your big day!

I woke up in the middle of the night a year before my wedding, drenched in sweat (July), and began freaking out how this heat would affect my hair and makeup for the wedding. I pulled out my iPad and began searching for hair and makeup. Through my photographer's website, I discovered HONEY hair and beauty. They had the style I wanted: simple, beautiful, flawless, etc. I trust my photographer for everything, so I messaged her and asked about HONEY hair and beauty. She raved about the quality of their work and their amazing personalities. I booked my trial and knew I had to have them not only for myself but for my bridal crew. Amber does hair flawlessly and truly understands the shape of your face and hairstyles that will make you feel as flawless as you are. Ashley's expertise with makeup and skin type is beyond what I have seen before. HONEY hair & beauty also own a beauty salon. I entrusted them with my hair care (coloring, cut, etc) from my hair trial and still now. They truly care about their clients and will make you feel like a celebrity on your big day. Half my bridal crew never do their makeup and hair and were nervous they would feel like a clown. Amber and Ashley worked with them to find the style and makeup to make them feel comfortable. PS. it was a ridiculously hot day and everything stayed put! Seriously, book them, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

OMG IVONNE!!! As if we could love you anymore!! Thank you SO much for this incredible review. We are so happy that you found us and now we get to see you in the salon!! We are forever grateful that you trusted us with your beautiful self on your most special of days!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding makeup

You guys were amazing! You were so flexible and everyone was so beautiful on my special day! I recommended you to one of my best friends who is getting married in October (Kaela Kennedy)!

Sent on 07/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!!! We had such a great time on your wedding day- how could we not- you are hilarious and so fun to be around! I can’t wait to see the photos of your stunning final look. See you again in October!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend! Lauren and Sam were amazing and did a great job!

Very professional and knowledgeable young ladies. My entire wedding party looked absolutely beautiful. They arrived on time and finished ahead of time with plenty time for touch ups. Definitely hire them for your wedding or function.

Sent on 07/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review for our ladies, Sam and Lauren!! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so pleased that you loved them.

Harmony · Married on 06/23/2019

Great experience!

Very friendly, flexible, and affordable!

Sent on 07/09/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Harmony! It was a pleasure doing your hair for your big day. Thanks for choosing our team and congratulations!

Lindsey Beaver · Married on 06/22/2019

best team ever

The lovely ladies of Honey are Amazing. They did hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2019. Amber and Ashley are truly kind, passionate and amazing talented women. They are prompt, responsive, and patient when helping me and my family. I would recommend them to anyone 100x over and I look forward to visiting their salon for services very soon!

Sent on 07/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Lindsey!! We loved spending such a special day with you and your sweet family. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such an incredible review. Can't wait until we can see you again!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Ashley and Sam handled all of the hair and makeup for my wedding. They did a fantastic job, working to make sure everyone had a look that they loved and were comfortable with. Sam and Ashley arrived right on time to get set up and worked right through to the ceremony. They were very flexible and open to any changes or last minute touch ups people needed. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and chatting with the girls as they did our makeovers on the big day. Everyone in the wedding looked fantastic, and Sam and Ashley made sure the looks would last throughout the night. I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/17/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Jessica!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day and we can't thank you enough. You had such a peaceful, stress-free vibe and a great group of ladies.

Simonne · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding!

Sam and Lauren did an absolutely amazing job!!! I am so glad I decided to go with Honey Hair. I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair!! And Ashley was very responsive and helpful! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 07/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Simonne!! The girls had a blast with you all on your big day. We are just loving the photos- especially with the dogs of honor!!! So adorable and unique. Thank you again

Ella · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, flexible, talented.

I had Sam for hair and Kae for makeup. They came right on time, were friendly and flexible with all my bridal party. My sister changed her mind about her makeup after it was done and Kae happily changed her look! She went from cool silvery tones to sun-kissed and glowing! As for Sam, she did a beautiful job with everyone! My hair stayed the whole evening and she accommodated all my thoughts, hair pieces, and idea pictures of braided up-dos. Both of them were true artists! Thanks you two!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hi Ella!!
    Thank you so much for writing this awesome review of our ladies, Sam and Kae!! We are glad you love them just as much as we do! Congratulations!
    -Ashley

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Ashley blew us all away with her skills as a makeup artist.

Ashley did an incredible job with my make up and everyone in the bridal party. She went above and beyond what I had expected! Not only did we all look flawless, but it lasted throughout the entire night! I would definitely recommend using Honey Hair and Beauty for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! I had such an amazing time spending the day with you and all of your friends and loved ones and I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with everything. I hope we can cross paths again someday- you are great!

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Power duo, working wonders on curly hair

HONEY is a fantastic duo! Ashley, the makeup artist, and Amber, the hair stylist, make a great team.

We asked our wedding party to decide what they wanted in terms of hair and makeup, as they were paying for themselves, and the team was very accommodating in figuring out the right schedule and waiting to determine the final cost until close to the day. In fact, one of the reasons we first reached out was that HONEY is more affordable than most stylist teams in the area and doesn’t have limits on the minimum number of people getting their hair/makeup done like many other stylists do. Plus, working with a team rather than individual MUAs and hair stylists meant that they work well together and their styles mesh.

All that said, the real selling point of HONEY is that they are great at their art. Amber, in particular, worked wonders on my crazy curly hair. I’ve always hated my hair since it is so hard to keep in place while looking natural but I wanted to wear it down for my wedding, and Amber somehow managed to tame my curls and keep them in place for ~12 hours while keeping their natural look and feel. She also created gorgeous updos for other members of my bridal party (of all hair types), nearly replicating the pictures they brought in strand-for-strand.

Ashley, on her part, is able to create beautiful makeup for whatever level of glam you desire. I’d never done airbrush foundation or worn fake lashes before going to her, but during my makeup trial we figure out how to still give me that extra oomph (lashes, since mine are thin) without making me look too different from my everyday (since I normally wear very little makeup). For my officiant, a friend, she was able to flip this on its head and create a totally glam, retro, look -- just her style. Everyone who had their makeup done was thrilled.

We can’t recommend HONEY enough!

Sent on 06/30/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

WOW Catherine!!! How can I thank you enough for this amazing, DETAILED review!! We truly loved being a part of yours and Gillian's Day. I have to say that you two are the most organized pair we have EVER met!! It made our jobs that much easier. We wish you many, many years of health, happiness and love! :)
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional!

Cute salon! Very professional staff!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Hayley Veal · Married on 05/12/2019

Amber and Ashley are the best!

Amber and Ashley were so sweet and talented and a pleasure to work with leading up to my wedding day and on our wedding day! The both were patient with the chaos of a wedding day and drove to our venue in the snow and freezing cold weather! We all had fun chatting with them and they did a perfect job on all the girl's hair and make up! I was really happy with how everything came out and my hair and make up could not have been any more perfect for the style that I was going for! These girls are awesome and their prices are very affordable! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 05/18/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you Hayley!!! Your day was one we won't soon forget!! You handled the unexpected snow with such grace and were truly the most stunning bride. I am dying to see the final photos!! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are so lucky to have been a part of your special day. Lots of love and happiness for years to come :)

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome and very Happy

Ashley and her team were amazing! So personable, professional, and caring. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about their hair and makeup. I felt as if we had known them forever rather than just being a vendor for a wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww thank you Amanda!! We had a great day with you and your ladies and I'm so happy that you we helped make your vision for your look come to life. Thank you so very much for taking time out your day to write this for us. It means the world!!!

Katy · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire them!

Ashley and Kae were absolute ANGELS!!! They were so flexible and knew exactly how to do makeup on a range of skin tones and types so it stayed on all day. Incredibly nice and super talented!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU KATY!! I don't think I could have any more fun on your wedding day if I tried!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect day!

The hair and makeup for my wedding was perfect. They showed up on time and both did amazing jobs on all of my ladies. Would recommend for sure!

Sent on 05/20/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for writing this review Katherine!! I couldn't be more happy that you were all pleased. And I have to say that I loved how your love of star wars was incorporated in your special day--it was so unique!!

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredibly talented, professional and nice

Ashley and her team at Honey Hair & Beauty are simply incredible. I was back and forth on if I wanted to have my makeup done for my wedding, and as soon as I met Ashley, I knew I made the right choice in hiring her. First, Ashley is so warm and kind and I felt comfortable with her immediately. Her new salon space is gorgeous too. Ashley took the time to listen to me describe our wedding vibe, saw pictures of my dress and venue, and most importantly, really understood and believed me when I said I do not ever wear makeup, so wanted something super natural. We were able to do a trial to get it perfect, but it was even more incredible on the day of. Ashley and Sam showed up right on time, ready to go and we even ran ahead of schedule. All of my bridesmaids and my mom felt listened to and loved their looks. All of our guests were raving about how beautiful and glow-y we all were, and how the makeup was so perfect for each person. I could go on and on about Honey Hair & Beauty, I love them so much. If you need wedding services or anything in the Western Mass area, they should one hundred percent be your go-to gals.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hi Gaby!!!
    Thank you sososo much for this awesome review!! I am so happy that we found each other and I could deliver exactly what you were looking for your special day! You have such an incredible group of ladies and we really had a blast. Not to mention that you were the chillest bride E.V.E.R. Thank you again- lot's of love!!
  • Amber

Amber Halkiotis · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic, amazing, beautiful

They were so kind and professional. Everyone looked beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for pick us Amber!! We were so happy to be a part of your day! We really appreciate you writing this!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Experience!

Ashley and Amber were absolutely wonderful. Our hair and makeup were flawless throughout the entire day and night. I highly recommend them and my whole family said they would use them for future events if they are in the area! Overall, best makeup/hair experience I have ever received. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!

Sent on 04/14/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write this awesome review Rebecca!! We seriously had such a great time with you and your party- you are hilarious and made our job so fun! Wishing you many, many years of happiness!!

Tess · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Day

Ashley and Amber made this whole experience perfect for me! From day one they were responsive and friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns! They checked in on me along the way expressing how excited they were! They brought my vision to life and I couldn’t of been any happier! Everyone in my party looked beautiful and was extremely happy! They made the day a breeze and I highly recommend them to any one!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Tess!! We are so grateful to have been a part of your day and make the whole experience relaxing along the way. You have had such a great group of ladies by your side and you were so beautiful- not to mention calm and cool the whole day!! Thank you again and congrats!! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They were very professional but personable at the same time. Their pricing is extremely fair as well

Sent on 01/24/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! We loved working with you! It's always an honor to be a part of such a special moment but especially one as small, unique and intimate as yours. Wishing you all the best!!

Steph · Married on 12/01/2018

So glad we chose Honey!

Kae from Honey did beautiful makeup for myself (bride), my 3 bridesmaids, and my mother. She is friendly, professional, and talented! We all got airbrushed and it still looked great at the end of the evening through tears, sweat, and hugs! Ashley was very responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions and scheduling a trial on short notice. I would absolutely use Honey's services again!

Sent on 12/05/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time right your review Steph!! I'm so glad to hear about your amazing experience with our freelance artist Kae and how well the airbrush worked out for you! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day. :)

Kelly · Married on 12/01/2018

They NAILED my wedding look!

I have never felt as gorgeous as I did when the Honey team did my hair and make up for my wedding! I wanted a few extra inches of length but never used extensions before. Prior to my hair trial, they gave me a lot of great insight into selecting the appropriate hair for me and what I need to look for when getting extensions. During my trail and during my actual wedding day, they listened to what my vision was for the way I wanted to look. They absolutely nailed the look I was going for! I never could have imagined my hair and make up look so great. In addition, the amount of people getting hair and make up done for the wedding was constantly changing. They were extremely accommodating and understanding and were very flexible to ensure everyone got exactly what they wanted. I highly recommend the team for your next big event!

Sent on 12/10/2018

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awwww THANK YOU KELLY! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding day and we love to hear the feedback. We are so glad that we could fit in everyone that wanted to share that experience with you. You looked so amazing and I can't wait to see the photos!!!