HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

HONEY Hair & Beauty 4
HONEY Hair & Beauty 5

Kathleen Given · Married on 08/30/2019

Simply amazing!

Ashley and Amber did the hair and makeup for my wedding on August 30th and I could not have been happier! These ladies are so amazing at their jobs! My girls and I all felt absolutely beautiful and were so happy with how our looks came out! Everyone was commenting on them! Amber and Ashley were so professional but relaxed and down-to-earth; they only made the getting ready more fun! Don’t even think twice about it - choose Honey Hair & Beauty for your wedding; you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww thank you sooo much Kathleen!!! We had such an amazing time with you ladies and we are dying to see the photos!! You were a pleasure to work with and are why we love what we do. Thank you again for sharing this review.

Melissa Dalton · Married on 08/25/2019

Versatile, beautiful, flexible!

Amber did my wedding hair on site as well as my mom, daughter, and bridesmaid. She was amazing! Everyone looked beautiful and she was even able to pull off a totally different style for me than we had practiced at my hair trial. She was super flexible and made sure everyone was more than happy with their hair for the day. Would recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Melissa!! We appreciate the awesome feedback and loved being a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience! !!!

The team at honey hair and beauty is amazing!!! Amber and Ashley arrived promptly and we're set up in a matter of minutes. Were very easy to work with and made our visions come to life. My hair and make were amazing and everyone complimented how beautifil we all looked. Would use them again in a heart beat for our next special event.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 6
    Sent on 08/26/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback Lauren!! We had such a great time glamming your ladies up. A huge thank you for choosing us to help your bring your vision to life!
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 08/24/2019

So dreamy!

My bridesmaids and I had absolutely the BEST experience with Honey Hair and Beauty! Sam and Lauren came out to us on the wedding day and just absolutely blew us out of the water with our hair and makeup—I had high expectations for the day, but Sam and Lauren surpassed them in every way. They brought the best and most relaxed attitude and turned what could have been a very stressful morning and afternoon into what felt like a girls day with my best friends. I loved my hair and makeup more than I can express (and loved that it stayed perfect and natural and soft for the whole ceremony, reception, and after-hours campfire!), but even more so loved seeing my sisters and bridesmaids smile and light up when they saw what Sam and Lauren were able to do with their hair and makeup. Everyone was just transformed into the best version of themselves, and made for such a feel-good, magical evening. I can’t more highly recommend Ashley and her crew at Honey—I was impressed from the very first email Ashley and I exchanged, and always felt attended to, special, and like the number 1 priority in Ashley’s day even though she obviously has many other brides.
    The biggest (and funniest) compliment came in the form of a text from one of my bridesmaids, three days after the wedding. She is a strict, every-day hair washer and texted me: “Kerry. My hair still looks good. I just brushed it before showering and decided not to wash it yet. Never in my life have I purposely done 3 day hair!“
    Thank you guys again, Ashley, Sam and Lauren! We couldn’t be more grateful for these memories (and the awesome photos too :))

HONEY Hair & Beauty 7
    Sent on 08/27/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH KERRY!!! Reviews like this and brides like YOU make our heart sing. This is exactly why we do what we do and why we love it so much! I can't tell you how happy I am that you loved the girls and your final look. You are quite possibly the sweetest person I have ever met in my life and we are sending a big congratulations from us to you and your hubby!

Steph · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic!!

The entire Honey team is fantastic!! We had 10 girls getting both hair and make up, and every single girl was so happy with the final look! They were friendly, prompt in communication, and made sure we were all happy! Thank you so much!!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 8
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 9
    Sent on 08/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Steph and for choosing our team!! We had a great time with you and all your ladies. You really have some amazing friends and the personal gifts were so heartwarming and unique- it was really special to be there for such a great day. Can't wait to see the photos!

Sabina Gessay · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolute life savers!

I reached out to HONEY Hair & Beauty in the 11th hour about hair and makeup services for my wedding. They were extremely kind and responsive to my questions. I was unable to schedule a trial with them, and HONEY made accommodations for me to give me peace of mind about wedding day.
    On the morning of, the two artists were very fun and easy to work with. They captured our visions perfectly, and were happy to make adjustments along the way until we were happy. I decided to have airbrush foundation for the day and was very pleased with the decision. The artist perfectly matched everyone's skin tones and it looked very natural.
    I would highly recommend HONEY Hair & Beauty to anyone.

Sent on 08/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review Sabina!! I am so glad we were able to make everything work for you and that you loved how everything looked. Thanks for choosing our team!! :)
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Honey Hair & Beauty is absolutely the best choice for your wedding hair and makeup! They are extremely organized, professional, friendly and prepared. Ashley, Amber and Kae made myself and bridesmaids look gorgeous for my big day. All three ladies were so receptive to what styles of makeup and hair we requested and were successful. They are a team of talented and professional women who made this process of my wedding day stress free and fun. I really recommend them!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Erika!!! We seriously had THE BEST TIME getting you all ready!! You were all so gorgeous and HILARIOUS so thank you for being the coolest bride ever. Can't wait to see the photos!! Congrats and lots of love!
  • Heather

Heather Campbell · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience!

I got married on July 27th at GreatHorse. The girls came to us to do our hair and makeup and we had a great overall experience! They were so nice and it actually felt like they were part of the wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Heather!! Thank you very much for this awesome feedback. I am so happy to hear you loved your experience and Kae and Sam loved glamming you and your ladies up for your big day. Thank you so much for the review and for choosing our team!
  • Katie

Katie Zemanek · Married on 07/27/2019

Organized, skilled, and anxiety-reducing!!

I cannot say enough about Ashley of Honey Hair & Beauty!! She made my makeup wedding prep so easy. I contacted her incredibly early for a bridal trial, because I was a panicky bride, and she was more than willing to work with my anxiety and was a calming force! Her organization was exactly what I needed to ease my anxiety leading up to the day. Her skill is top-notch and her calm and easy-going manner allows her to work with any personalities. Also, I was very happy Ashley used airbrush makeup for myself and all my girls because it didn't budge, even through a summer night of dancing! I was so thankful I chose Ashley to do my makeup on my big day.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 10
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 11
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 12
    Sent on 10/29/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww Katie thank you so much for this incredible review!!! I can't tell you how it much it means to me that you took the time to write it and I am so happy we found each other! Being able to be a calming force is one of the reasons why I love what I do. You are simply the best and your day was a blast. You, your mom and friends made me feel right at home with your crew. Thank you again!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Ashley and Amber were absolutely amazing. They did a wonderful job on all of my bridesmaids and mother's hair and makeup, as well as my own!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect people to do wedding hair/makeup!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Olivia!!! We truly loved spending the day with you and your amazing family and friends. The gifts were absolutely adorable and it was so sweet of you to think of us! We also received the thoughtful card from your mom, so please let her know we thank her as well. Wishing you many, many, many years of happiness!
  • Ivonne

Ivonne · Married on 07/05/2019

Feel like a celebrity on your big day!

I woke up in the middle of the night a year before my wedding, drenched in sweat (July), and began freaking out how this heat would affect my hair and makeup for the wedding. I pulled out my iPad and began searching for hair and makeup. Through my photographer's website, I discovered HONEY hair and beauty. They had the style I wanted: simple, beautiful, flawless, etc. I trust my photographer for everything, so I messaged her and asked about HONEY hair and beauty. She raved about the quality of their work and their amazing personalities. I booked my trial and knew I had to have them not only for myself but for my bridal crew. Amber does hair flawlessly and truly understands the shape of your face and hairstyles that will make you feel as flawless as you are. Ashley's expertise with makeup and skin type is beyond what I have seen before. HONEY hair & beauty also own a beauty salon. I entrusted them with my hair care (coloring, cut, etc) from my hair trial and still now. They truly care about their clients and will make you feel like a celebrity on your big day. Half my bridal crew never do their makeup and hair and were nervous they would feel like a clown. Amber and Ashley worked with them to find the style and makeup to make them feel comfortable. PS. it was a ridiculously hot day and everything stayed put! Seriously, book them, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 13
    Sent on 08/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

OMG IVONNE!!! As if we could love you anymore!! Thank you SO much for this incredible review. We are so happy that you found us and now we get to see you in the salon!! We are forever grateful that you trusted us with your beautiful self on your most special of days!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding makeup

You guys were amazing! You were so flexible and everyone was so beautiful on my special day! I recommended you to one of my best friends who is getting married in October (Kaela Kennedy)!

Sent on 07/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!!! We had such a great time on your wedding day- how could we not- you are hilarious and so fun to be around! I can’t wait to see the photos of your stunning final look. See you again in October!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend! Lauren and Sam were amazing and did a great job!

Very professional and knowledgeable young ladies. My entire wedding party looked absolutely beautiful. They arrived on time and finished ahead of time with plenty time for touch ups. Definitely hire them for your wedding or function.

Sent on 07/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review for our ladies, Sam and Lauren!! We really appreciate the feedback and we are so pleased that you loved them.

Harmony · Married on 06/23/2019

Great experience!

Very friendly, flexible, and affordable!

Sent on 07/09/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Harmony! It was a pleasure doing your hair for your big day. Thanks for choosing our team and congratulations!

Lindsey Beaver · Married on 06/22/2019

best team ever

The lovely ladies of Honey are Amazing. They did hair and makeup for my wedding in June 2019. Amber and Ashley are truly kind, passionate and amazing talented women. They are prompt, responsive, and patient when helping me and my family. I would recommend them to anyone 100x over and I look forward to visiting their salon for services very soon!

Sent on 07/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Lindsey!! We loved spending such a special day with you and your sweet family. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such an incredible review. Can't wait until we can see you again!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Ashley and Sam handled all of the hair and makeup for my wedding. They did a fantastic job, working to make sure everyone had a look that they loved and were comfortable with. Sam and Ashley arrived right on time to get set up and worked right through to the ceremony. They were very flexible and open to any changes or last minute touch ups people needed. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and chatting with the girls as they did our makeovers on the big day. Everyone in the wedding looked fantastic, and Sam and Ashley made sure the looks would last throughout the night. I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/17/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Jessica!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day and we can't thank you enough. You had such a peaceful, stress-free vibe and a great group of ladies.

Simonne · Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding!

Sam and Lauren did an absolutely amazing job!!! I am so glad I decided to go with Honey Hair. I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair!! And Ashley was very responsive and helpful! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 07/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us Simonne!! The girls had a blast with you all on your big day. We are just loving the photos- especially with the dogs of honor!!! So adorable and unique. Thank you again

Ella · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, flexible, talented.

I had Sam for hair and Kae for makeup. They came right on time, were friendly and flexible with all my bridal party. My sister changed her mind about her makeup after it was done and Kae happily changed her look! She went from cool silvery tones to sun-kissed and glowing! As for Sam, she did a beautiful job with everyone! My hair stayed the whole evening and she accommodated all my thoughts, hair pieces, and idea pictures of braided up-dos. Both of them were true artists! Thanks you two!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 14
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Hi Ella!!
    Thank you so much for writing this awesome review of our ladies, Sam and Kae!! We are glad you love them just as much as we do! Congratulations!
    -Ashley

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Ashley blew us all away with her skills as a makeup artist.

Ashley did an incredible job with my make up and everyone in the bridal party. She went above and beyond what I had expected! Not only did we all look flawless, but it lasted throughout the entire night! I would definitely recommend using Honey Hair and Beauty for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! I had such an amazing time spending the day with you and all of your friends and loved ones and I am so happy to hear that you were so pleased with everything. I hope we can cross paths again someday- you are great!

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2019

Power duo, working wonders on curly hair

HONEY is a fantastic duo! Ashley, the makeup artist, and Amber, the hair stylist, make a great team.

We asked our wedding party to decide what they wanted in terms of hair and makeup, as they were paying for themselves, and the team was very accommodating in figuring out the right schedule and waiting to determine the final cost until close to the day. In fact, one of the reasons we first reached out was that HONEY is more affordable than most stylist teams in the area and doesn’t have limits on the minimum number of people getting their hair/makeup done like many other stylists do. Plus, working with a team rather than individual MUAs and hair stylists meant that they work well together and their styles mesh.

All that said, the real selling point of HONEY is that they are great at their art. Amber, in particular, worked wonders on my crazy curly hair. I’ve always hated my hair since it is so hard to keep in place while looking natural but I wanted to wear it down for my wedding, and Amber somehow managed to tame my curls and keep them in place for ~12 hours while keeping their natural look and feel. She also created gorgeous updos for other members of my bridal party (of all hair types), nearly replicating the pictures they brought in strand-for-strand.

Ashley, on her part, is able to create beautiful makeup for whatever level of glam you desire. I’d never done airbrush foundation or worn fake lashes before going to her, but during my makeup trial we figure out how to still give me that extra oomph (lashes, since mine are thin) without making me look too different from my everyday (since I normally wear very little makeup). For my officiant, a friend, she was able to flip this on its head and create a totally glam, retro, look -- just her style. Everyone who had their makeup done was thrilled.

We can’t recommend HONEY enough!

Sent on 06/30/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

WOW Catherine!!! How can I thank you enough for this amazing, DETAILED review!! We truly loved being a part of yours and Gillian's Day. I have to say that you two are the most organized pair we have EVER met!! It made our jobs that much easier. We wish you many, many years of health, happiness and love! :)
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional!

Cute salon! Very professional staff!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Hayley Veal · Married on 05/12/2019

Amber and Ashley are the best!

Amber and Ashley were so sweet and talented and a pleasure to work with leading up to my wedding day and on our wedding day! The both were patient with the chaos of a wedding day and drove to our venue in the snow and freezing cold weather! We all had fun chatting with them and they did a perfect job on all the girl's hair and make up! I was really happy with how everything came out and my hair and make up could not have been any more perfect for the style that I was going for! These girls are awesome and their prices are very affordable! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 05/18/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you Hayley!!! Your day was one we won't soon forget!! You handled the unexpected snow with such grace and were truly the most stunning bride. I am dying to see the final photos!! We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are so lucky to have been a part of your special day. Lots of love and happiness for years to come :)

Amanda Rodriguez · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome and very Happy

Ashley and her team were amazing! So personable, professional, and caring. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about their hair and makeup. I felt as if we had known them forever rather than just being a vendor for a wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww thank you Amanda!! We had a great day with you and your ladies and I'm so happy that you we helped make your vision for your look come to life. Thank you so very much for taking time out your day to write this for us. It means the world!!!

Katy · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire them!

Ashley and Kae were absolute ANGELS!!! They were so flexible and knew exactly how to do makeup on a range of skin tones and types so it stayed on all day. Incredibly nice and super talented!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU KATY!! I don't think I could have any more fun on your wedding day if I tried!! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect day!

The hair and makeup for my wedding was perfect. They showed up on time and both did amazing jobs on all of my ladies. Would recommend for sure!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 15
    Sent on 05/20/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for writing this review Katherine!! I couldn't be more happy that you were all pleased. And I have to say that I loved how your love of star wars was incorporated in your special day--it was so unique!!