Honey Butter Company Reviews

5 | Tustin, CA

5 Reviews for Honey Butter Company

Teah · Married on 03/29/2020

Perfect Officiant for your wedding! Wonderful personality, extremely kind and caring.

Tip has a way with words and does a great job speaking from the heart. You can feel the love and passion she has from the things that she says. She takes the time to get to know you and turns into your friend. I actually met Tip at a Home Depot! We hit it off and immediately became great friends. What a random place to make a friend for life. I would highly recommend Tip for your wedding. If there's any hesitation, just get on the phone with her and you'll be able to tell right away what a wonderful person she is.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Kims · Married on 03/17/2019

Zen like green tea.

If you’re feeling any type of anxiety, Tip will instantly calm your nerves. Her tone of voice and composure will always put you at ease. She’s calm, supportive, and reassuring. She may be an officiant, but speaking with her is also therapeutic.

Honey Butter Company's reply:

Wow, I love green tea lattes. Do those count? 😂 🍵 Thank you for the compliment. Loved working together.

Andrew · Married on 03/14/2019

Tip is the BEST!

Tip is exceptional at what she does. She happily took our calls and made sure that the ceremony was everything that we wanted it to be and more. She's incredibly kind, patient and understanding with all of the stresses of planning a wedding. It's too bad you only get married once because I would definitely hire her again if I ever need to go through this again. (Let's hope that's not the case though!)

Sent on 04/25/2019

Honey Butter Company's reply:

You’re funny! Thank you for the amazing compliments. It was fun to work with the both of you. Couples like you make what I do easy.

Angie · Married on 10/10/2018

Compassionate

Tip is full of compassion and positivity. Just what you need to start your journey on the right path! I highly recommend Tip. She will work with you to make sure your dad is special!

Honey Butter Company's reply:

Yes, I may be able to work to make your DAD special. It might be easier for me to make your daY special...but what do I know 🤷‍♀️😂 Thank you for a good laugh and your kind words Angie. You and Mike are both wonderful people that this 🌎 is 🍀 to have.

Jessica R. · Married on 06/25/2018

Tip is the best!

Tip is one of the kindest person I’ve ever met. She goes above and beyond. My husband and I were having trouble with our vows. She actually sat with each of us separately and worked on them with us. She asked me questions and stirred up emotions in me for the vows that I didn’t even think of doing. It was great! She also helped us look for other vendors that we were missing for the wedding as well. Overall, excellent!

Honey Butter Company's reply:

Thank you, Jessica. You and Ashley just needed some hand holding to open up for the vows. Once we got talking those ideas sure flowed!