20 Reviews for Honey Bee Pastries,LLC

Dessert Buffet (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
Local (1)
20 Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Reviews

Finding a wedding cake that is both high quality and reasonably priced is no easy feat. The moment I sat down with Jenya from honeybee pastries I knew that I had found my vendor. Jenya was extremely profesional, knowledgable, and down to earth. The cake I sampled was so good I craved it for weeks! On my wedding day the cake was delivered on time and set up professionally. My guests loved the taste and I still hear about how delicious our almond cake was whenever someone tells me about the wedding. Cant reccomend this vendor enough

Profile Picture stacy, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya was awesome to work with. I came in with a few pictures from Pinterest, and she was able to capture my vision perfectly. Our guests raved about the wedding cake, and we even had a few ask us what bakery we used. Great value for a truly delicious cake!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Honey Bee Pastries was the right choice for our wedding. It was great working with Jenya since the beginning. She had a good variety of flavors to taste and we were able to choose different flavors for each tear. She captured very well the design we had in mind. She is very detail oriented and very accommodating with any changes. The cake was very beautiful and delicious. We received many complements during the reception and many of the guests are still talking about it.

Photo for Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Review - Photo: Rebecca Horvath; Flowers: Martha Garcia Munoz
Profile Picture Marcela, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Nut Free, Fresh Fruit

Jenya is an artist!
From our first meeting, Jenya was helpful with our selection process and walked us through every step The flavours she offers are out of this world. Almost a month later, we are still receiving compliments on the cake. We decided on a three tier cake with two different flavours. Jenya was able to decorate our cake using flowers from out florist...and as you can see, it was just as beautiful as it was flavorful!
We will definitely be returning customers for all our future needs.

Profile Picture User5219853, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the most delicious wedding cake I have ever had in my life! They were superb to do business with and I was shocked at how reasonable the price was. Everyone at my daughter’s wedding just loved the cake.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya at Honey Bee Pastries was a delight to work with. I was stressed out after another baker went MIA on us two months before the wedding -- I was so happy to find Honey Bee Pastries had an opening our weekend! Their cakes are delicious, with plenty of flavors to choose from. (Our wedding cake was so good that my husband and I couldn't stop eating it after the cake cutting!) Jenya was responsive, thoughtful, and a breeze to schedule with. I'd highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries to any bride.

Profile Picture Haley, 4/21/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I aren't really into cake all that much so when we started looking for someone to make ours, it was probably the least exciting part. However, Honey Bee Pastries made it so much more fun and interesting than we could have ever imagined. And OMG the cake is incredible! We got exactly what we wanted and it was perfect. We even got a Redskins themed groom's cake!! If I ever need a cake again, I will definitely use Honey Bee Pastries!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Jenya was amazing and was incredibly detailed and informative with the whole process at selecting our perfect wedding cake! From mixing her delicious flavors, to how many tiers to what would work with our theme, my visions and how to make sure all our guests left happy and full. The cake looked STUNNING and tasted even more DELICIOUS then it looked! I would look no further for an outstanding cake and an outstating experience!

Photo for Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jeanna, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Nut Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I could not be more happy with the beautiful and DELICIOUS cake made for us by Honey Bee Pastries! From the beginning of the tasting meeting, we could tell that Jenya is a true professional. We had several ideas and concepts and Jenya helped us to narrow it down, and produced our vision perfectly! The ingredients she uses are the best, and we got so many compliments on how tasty the cake was! Honestly, for what was clearly our best tasting experience she was by far the most reasonably priced, much worse tasting cakes cost more than DOUBLE what she charged for an absolutely beautiful and delicious cake. You will not be disappointed if you go with Honey Bee Pastries!

Profile Picture lindsay, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing job! My cake was the highlight of the reception!

Profile Picture Meghan, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Beautiful cake and cupcakes and they tasted even better than they looked. Amazing!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

What a great experience! This was one of 5 bakers I tasted for my wedding, they were by far the most delicious. They were incredibly easy to work with, gave me the most options for flavors and combinations and the Italian buttercream was delicious! Scheduling the tasting was fast and easy. They were responsive to the changes/multitude of questions I sent over in the weeks afterwards. They were even able to make a small gluten free cake for me as well. Everyone at my wedding raved about the cake!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Working with Jenya was a pleasure from the start to finish. She made a beautiful cake and 100 small pies for my daughter's wedding. The cake was truly the best we have had. The ingredients are fresh and masterfully put together and designed. I highly recommend her. Thank you for being part of a beautiful experience and day.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya and her husband are amazing at what they do!!! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding cake & cupcakes. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries to anyone for their wedding day/any special occasion - especially if you are looking for some delicious gluten free options! Jenya was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She baked us our wedding cake and cupcakes for our dessert bar (both gluten free, but you'd never know it! Absolutely delicious). Jenya also worked with me to create a personalized surprise groom's cake (non-gluten free chocolate cake, which my husband thought it tasted amazing), it couldn't have turned out any more perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Zhenya's cakes and pastries were the most unique edible masterpieces we had ordered. We ordered from her two cakes, one for my daughter and one for my husband. My daughter loved the cake and the cake indeed was beautifully sculpted, colored and made. My husbands cake was a nice lemon curd-type and was taken in the shape of a Rolex watch. It was extremely tasty. Concluding, if you order from her you wil absolutely love it!

Profile Picture Olga, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This was the best experience. The cake was both delicious and utterly gorgeous. Honey Bee was easy to work with, extremely professional, an exceptional value, and most of all, everyone at our reception wanted to know who did the cake!!!

Profile Picture Marty, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day. She was so patient as we discussed the design of the cake and far exceeded our expectations. The cake was the center piece of our reception. We were so impressed with Honey Bee Pastries, we would highly recommend their work!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/12/15, 1 Review
4.2

Honey Bee Pastries created the exact cake I had wanted for the wedding at a far more affordable price point than many local, comparable businesses. The variety of cake flavors and quality of ingredients/final product was stellar. We knew we wanted wedding cake (over other trendy desserts) but were unwilling to break the bank on something consumable. Jenya was incredibly easy to work with, thorough, and reliable. Her communication is clear and I knew exactly what to expect. Our cake was on a 14" cake board, which made it hard to find a cake stand to place the board on. However, we opted not to use a stand and just leave the cake on the cake board and it was totally fine. I was so happy when I saw our perfect cake sitting at our wedding reception! Thank you Honey Bee Pastries!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews