8 Reviews for Honey Bee Pastries,LLC

Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
8 Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Reviews

What a great experience! This was one of 5 bakers I tasted for my wedding, they were by far the most delicious. They were incredibly easy to work with, gave me the most options for flavors and combinations and the Italian buttercream was delicious! Scheduling the tasting was fast and easy. They were responsive to the changes/multitude of questions I sent over in the weeks afterwards. They were even able to make a small gluten free cake for me as well. Everyone at my wedding raved about the cake!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Working with Jenya was a pleasure from the start to finish. She made a beautiful cake and 100 small pies for my daughter's wedding. The cake was truly the best we have had. The ingredients are fresh and masterfully put together and designed. I highly recommend her. Thank you for being part of a beautiful experience and day.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya and her husband are amazing at what they do!!! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding cake & cupcakes. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries to anyone for their wedding day/any special occasion - especially if you are looking for some delicious gluten free options! Jenya was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She baked us our wedding cake and cupcakes for our dessert bar (both gluten free, but you'd never know it! Absolutely delicious). Jenya also worked with me to create a personalized surprise groom's cake (non-gluten free chocolate cake, which my husband thought it tasted amazing), it couldn't have turned out any more perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Zhenya's cakes and pastries were the most unique edible masterpieces we had ordered. We ordered from her two cakes, one for my daughter and one for my husband. My daughter loved the cake and the cake indeed was beautifully sculpted, colored and made. My husbands cake was a nice lemon curd-type and was taken in the shape of a Rolex watch. It was extremely tasty. Concluding, if you order from her you wil absolutely love it!

Profile Picture Olga, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This was the best experience. The cake was both delicious and utterly gorgeous. Honey Bee was easy to work with, extremely professional, an exceptional value, and most of all, everyone at our reception wanted to know who did the cake!!!

Profile Picture Marty, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jenya made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day. She was so patient as we discussed the design of the cake and far exceeded our expectations. The cake was the center piece of our reception. We were so impressed with Honey Bee Pastries, we would highly recommend their work!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings