Homestead 1870 Reviews

1 | Purcellville, VA

1 Reviews for Homestead 1870

Suzanne Armstrong · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely Perfect and Home Feeling

Homestead 1870 was absolutely perfect for my wedding. It was the first place we toured for our wedding, and even covered in snow and ice, I was already ready to say yes to it without even looking at other places. The property is stunningly beautiful! Chris, the owner, was so amazingly accommodating with everything. The BnB is so cute. The bridesmaids and I stayed there the night before and my husband and I stayed the night of the wedding. Chris made sure we all were happy and comfortable. He also took amazing pictures and one of them is may favorite and is hanging on my wall. I cannot express enough thank to Chris for all he did. I would recommend Homestead 1870 to everyone whether its just for the weekend away or for a wedding! I could not have pictured my wedding any where else. The long horn cattle, the chickens, and the turkeys gave the perfect country/rustic feel. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HOMESTEAD 1870!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019