Holy Cakes Reviews

Holy Cakes 2
Holy Cakes 3
Holy Cakes 4

Katy · Married on 08/31/2018

Holy Cakes did a fantastic job on our wedding cupcakes! Guests kept telling me how tasty they were. I thought they were really cute too!

Holy Cakes 5

Lacey · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved our wedding cake from Holy Cakes. It looked exactly how I wanted it to look and it tasted even better. We received quite a few compliments from our guests on how great the cake was! Thank you, Holy Cakes and Miranda!

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

We've used Holy Cakes for birthday cakes and for baby showers and she has never disappointed! The cakes always look so amazing and best of all, they taste delicious!! I have given Miranda ideas and random thoughts and her execution is flawless. We know quality when we see it as we are restaurant owners. There's not many people who impress us! Highly recommend Holy Cakes!

Ruth · Married on 09/09/2017

The gorgeous 4-tier chocolate with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting was amazing for may daughter's September beach wedding! Not only was the cake beautiful to look at, but it was also scrumptious to eat! Miranda was a true professional and did an artistic job in adding fresh flowers to each tier. She was a joy to work with!

Ruth

Charlene · Married on 07/29/2017

The cupcakes for my son's rehearsal dinner were out of this world wonderful! I couldn't have been happier.

Jenny · Married on 06/16/2017

Holy Cakes did a fantastic job on my wedding cake! It looked exactly like we discussed, was beautiful and delicious! They were a great price too. I would recommend to anyone getting married in the Destin area!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2017

i spoke with Miranda over the phone and did all my ordering long distance. Needless to say I was wasn't disappointed. Her vision and mine were spot on. The cake and cupcake tier was beautiful and so tasty!

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

Miranda is so sweet and professional! We loved working with her! We received so many compliments on how good our cake tasted!

Lily · Married on 04/22/2017

The Groom's cake was beautiful and delicious. Multiple guests thought it tasted better than the brides cake. Miranda was a pleasure to work with. We could not have chosen a better bakery for this wedding.

caryn · Married on 03/18/2017

My Cake Trued out to be everything I wanted it to be. It was GORGEOUS, and It tasted AMAZING!!! oh man I was so pleased with this place. They did an amazing job. You can have your cake & eat it to. The taste and look was perfect!!

Shelli · Married on 01/06/2017

Beautiful cake and cupcakes ! Tasted fantastic too! All of our guests went on and on how delicious it was !!! Thank you!!! ??????

Cortni · Married on 10/29/2016

Love Miranda! She gave us glamour and and perfected our king cake!

• User7061964 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough about Holy Cakes! I was looking for a bakery to make the cake for my best friend's 50th birthday party. I just happened to come across a display with their cakes and decided to give them a call. I was a little nervous about the process because everything would have to be done via email/text/phone because I lived out of state but from the first conversation with Miranda I knew everything would be ok. She listens to what her client's vision is for their special cake and goes above and beyond to make it reality. Very professional, very patient, very creative and oh so kind. The cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, people are still talking about it. Holy Cakes is the best!

SANDQUITA · Married on 09/17/2016

Beautiful and very tasteful cake!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

Out of all the wedding planning festivities, Miranda from Holy Cakes was one of my easiest and most accommodating vendors. I really wanted a cake pop cake and after calling a few others and being turned down, Miranda gladly accepted the challenge. She was willing to work within my budget as well as give me what I wanted for a cake. When all was said and done, I got to my reception and when I saw my cake, I almost wanted to cry at how beautiful it was. Now I know it was no easy task for Miranda, but she and her team did an OUTSTANDING job. They were not only able to capture what I wanted in the cake, but they were the BEST cake pops that I have ever eaten. I got so many compliments on the cake and the fact that you could tell each cake pop was individually made and hand dipped. The cake is on her company's Facebook page if anyone wants to see. I honestly would love to have a party once a year just to feature another cake of Holy Cakes. I would recommend them with flying colors!!

Janice · Married on 09/16/2016

Miranda was amazing! She made a wonderfully displayed and deliciously tasting cake!

Miranda did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake. Not only was it gorgeous but so delicious. Our guests couldn't stop talking about it. The grooms cake she did was also incredible. Many people thought it was a real bucket of beer when it was really a cake! Miranda was great to work with - personable, professional, and reliable. Highly recommend Holy Cakes for your event!

Chenelle · Married on 07/17/2016

Holy Cakes was the best choice we could've made...our cake was beauitful. I gave Miranda a picture of my dream cake and she made it look better than the picture. .Holy cakes is very affordable and if you want the perfect wedding cake definitely choose Holy Cakes

Valerie · Married on 07/16/2016

The cakes (wedding and grooms cake) were exactly as we discussed and looked beautiful. She took the time to discuss our ideas and had great input to maximize the results. It was also very yummy. By the end of the night, the red velvet slices were gone. The chocolate ones were nearly gone. Nom nom!

Art · Married on 07/16/2016

Holy Cakes:
    The Dunn - Hovey Wedding Reception Cake July 16, 2016
    While we were making arrangements for our daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner at Sunset Bay Cafe located on the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, we noticed an impressive cake display as we entered the restaurant. We also noted several award plaques beside that display which recognized Holy Cakes as one of the very best bakers along the entire Emerald Coast. Miranda Jarvis, owner of Holy Cakes is married to the owner of Sunset Bay Cafe, Bryce Jarvis. We met with Miranda and discussed what type and style of cake we would like for Shannon's wedding. We provided Miranda with several pictures of cakes that Shannon liked and discussed all of the pertinent details such as number of slices, type of cake with minimal icing, type of icing, decorations, cake pulls, etc. Miranda completely related to what we wanted and produced a beautiful, delicious work of art.

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

From start to finish Holy Cakes is outstanding in response, service and making your dream wedding cake a reality! I sent Miranda a picture and it was done exactly as I pictured and expected! The cake was perfect with excellent texture perfection in taste and the best icing I have ever tasted. Every guest went out of their way to comment on their surprise to how delicious it was and how beautiful it was in presentation. Miranda is dedicated to making sure the color and every detail is perfected. The talent of her craft of the actual experience shows with every bite with your wedding friends and family as it tasted so wonderful! The ease of the whole experience was awesome with am easy pay plan and quick response to your every need. I would highly recommend Holy Cakes for any occasion. From a birthday to a shower and especially a wedding. It made my ceremony so much more special togive all my friends and family a piece of the cake I as I pictured it would be but exceeding my expectations..Holy Cakes is just simply THE BEST! They also can help you with your rehearsal dinner or ceremony dinner, they have the best staff and great pricing, just call and ask to speak to Bryce. Also had dinner after ceremony at their Sunset Bay Cafe and it was perfectly timed, staged and serviced as expected with excellent food and wine and champagne toast! A beautiful location and top notch service! No complaints and no hiccups perfection from beginning to end of dinner service and reasonable in pricing!

• User6912083 · 2+ years ago

Miranda,
    Thanks for making a beautiful and delicious cake!

Cassandra · Married on 06/27/2016

I was very pleased with the customer service that I received from Holy Cakes. It was a relief knowing that my cake was one less thing that I needed to worry about during the wedding process. The cake and cupcakes were exactly what I expected and absolutely delicious!

Adrienne · Married on 06/25/2016

The cupcakes were delicious, response time was always quick cupcakes were set up the day of wedding with no problem at all, and it was all very cost effective!!! I recommend to all :)

Megan · Married on 06/20/2016

Loved our cake and cupcakes! Miranda was awesome and so sweet! She made sure everything was set up and ready in time. Not to mention it was delicious!!