Holmes Catering and Events Reviews

136 | Inman, SC

136 Reviews for Holmes Catering and Events

Kristyn · Married on 12/14/2013

Everything was wonderful! I got many of compliments on how wonderful my food was!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Holmes Catering went above and beyond my expectations! They are WONDERFUL!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Janice · event on 12/10/2013

Extremely pleased with Holmes Catering. Very professional and first class service. Food is always delicious.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Crystal · Married on 11/23/2013

Holmes catering was wonderful. Everyone complimented us on the food. Not only was the food delicious but the way everything was displayed was beautiful and very appealing to the eye. They were flexible with their menus and let us change things around to suit out tastes. The macaroni bar was off the chain. The staff were excellent. At the end of the night they had everything boxed up and ready to go. They continually came to me and asked if we needed anything. I will definitely be using them again

amber · Married on 11/23/2013

Holmes Catering did a wonderful job at my wedding. The food was great and so was the service. The mac and cheese bar was by far my favorite!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Matt · Married on 11/16/2013

Tim and his staff went above and beyond making our wedding reception spectacular. His staff was more than willing to help any way they could, including helping us decorate the day of. Plus, the food was phenomenal and at such a fair price! We would certainly recommend Holmes Catering for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Words cannot express how pleased I am with Tim Homes Catering. The food was wonderful and the presentation was amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Words can't express how pleased we were with our wedding reception at The Loom. Everything you did was EXCEPTIONAL. We had many (and I do mean many) compliments on everything; the presentation, the food and the service of your staff. Everything was so professional. I will have to admit that I was unsure what to expect since we've had so little communication about details. But you did an awesome job all the way around. Thank you for making our wedding day such a success.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Rachel · Married on 11/09/2013

everyone was raving about how good the food was. the person working the event even put a plate of food at my and my husbands seats so we could eat. they also made extra for us to take home with us. definitely went above and beyond

Sent on 11/19/2013

Hannah · Married on 11/09/2013

Everything was beautiful, from decorations to the food display. I would definitely recomend Holmes catering for anyone doing a large or small event!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Salvatore · Married on 11/09/2013

Our family has worked with Holmes Catering before and have had yet another wonderful experience! We would absolutely recommend their services to others!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Jeanie · Married on 11/09/2013

Tim Holmes Catering did an absolutely amazing job catering our wedding. The food was wonderful and the presentation of the food was beautiful!

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2013

Tim Holmes Catering was wonderful to work with! They had great advice on how to choose the food & decor, they had a lot of decorations available to rent (much more conventient to do this with them instead of trying to coordinate another vendor), and their prices were so reasonable (and included dishware!). Often times with wedding vendors, you feel like you are being nickel & dimed to death because they know for a wedding you are going to splurge, but Holmes Catering was so fair with their pricing, very transparent, and a joy to work with. I was also very pleased with their responsiveness whenever I had a question or concern. They have done tons of weddings and accumulated many decoration/linen rentals, so they are true professionals and will make your day run smoothly.

And you do not sacrifice on quality at all! I got so many compliments after the wedding on how great the food was. I only wish I had been less distracted mingling with guests so I could have eaten more of it! You will NOT be disappointed working with this caterer!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Celeste · Married on 10/19/2013

Tim Holmes catering was amazing!!!!! Everyone I dealt with was so helpful and so friendly!!!! The food was amazing and the best bang for your buck in the area!!!! The wait staff was so awesome!!! I can't say enough good things about them!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Brad · Married on 10/19/2013

Of the numerous vendors we used, we only had two vendors who actually did what we asked them to and what we paid them for. That being said Holmes Catering went above and beyond what we ever could've expected or imagined. The display was beautiful and the food was amazing! You will not be disappointed!

kaci · Married on 09/21/2013

I loved holmes catering got so many compliments on the food and serving pieces.

Crystal · Married on 09/14/2013

Tim Holmes catering was a joy to work with, the food was wonderful!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Melanie · Married on 08/03/2013

Holmes catering was everything we expected and more. They made everything incredibly easy for us and were very attentive to our needs. They have beautiful displays for the the buffets and were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Tracey · Married on 07/20/2013

Sarah was a dream to work with for our rehearsal dinner. I had to plan from long distance and she was wonderful. The food and decorations were absolutely perfect. I cannot recommend Tim Holmes Catering enough!!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Keighlee · Married on 07/20/2013

I would recommend Holmes Catering to anyone wanting delicious food that guests RAVE about even weeks after the wedding!!!!!

Tim and Sarah were a dream to work with. They had incredible ideas and creativity and were so easy to work with. I was THRILLED about our wedding food and could not have asked for a better menu, waiting staff, and overall experience.

I cannot say enough great things about them!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Dawn · Married on 07/06/2013

I could not be more pleased with Tim Holmes Catering and the job they did at my wedding. The food was so amazing that the guests could not stop talking about it! It was even better than I had imagined. Not only that, but Tim and his staff were professional, competent, friendly, and willing to work with me to find out exactly what I wanted in order to make my special day all that it could be. They helped make a wonderful day that much more wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Tim Holmes Catering was wonderful! They did everything they could to make my daughter's day special! Even when we were a little nervous the week before the wedding, they made us feel very comfortable. Everything was delicious, the table décor was fabulous, and the staff was nonstop the entire evening making sure everything went smoothly. It was a dream to work with Sarah. She was so helpful and she assured us that we would be pleased and we were!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2013

They were so easy to get in touch with and made sure everything was to our liking. The food was amazing! Everyone raved about the food and how it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding and I would honestly agree! The mashed potato bar was also a huge hit! They also include the decor for their setup, which they have PLENTY of stuff to choose from. You get to pick out almost everything they use to cater the food in. To make sure we had time to eat, they had our food plated already for us which was wonderful! Thank you all for a superb job!

Sent on 07/19/2013

After our daughter's wedding last weekend, we are now officially HUGE Tim Holmes Catering fans! Our experience could not have been more perfect. Sarah met with us several times to make sure we had exactly what we wanted, and she was always available to answer any questions. The wedding was at 11:30 so we wanted to have a true meal for our guests at the reception as it was right at lunch time. The food was out of this world, and I was never once concerned that there would not be enough. We had around 300 guests, but there never seemed to be a long line for the buffet; Tim and Sarah and their staff did a beautiful job of keeping the buffet tables always filled. We heard over and over how delicious the food was from everyone who was there. And the way they decorated the buffet tables was absolutely perfect for our venue - the reception was in an indoor barn, and Tim and Sarah chose such wonderful pieces to set the table with. Tim found two old painted bicycles that served as the centerpieces on the buffets, and they were a huge hit! I can't say enough how pleasant they are to work with, and their pricing is so reasonable. After the bride and groom left, the Holmes staff even helped us carry gifts to the car as they were packing up their own truck. I am so grateful to Tim and his staff for helping to make our little girl's dreams come true on her wedding day! If there were a 10 star rating, I would give Holmes Catering all 10s!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Tim Holmes Catering. They were so flexible with me and the last minutes changes that I wanted. To came through with all that they promised and more! I hired them because their food is so phenomenal, and had no idea that their service was just as good! The food displays look like they came right out of a magazine spread and the food is top notch. Tim, the owner was very creative in pulling off just what we wanted and asked for. To top it all off, their prices are so reasonable and we were offered several choices for different budgets. Please consider using them! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2013