Holmes Catering and Events Reviews

136 | Inman, SC

136 Reviews for Holmes Catering and Events

Allison · Married on 08/22/2015

Delicious Food & Amazing Service!

We had wedding guests travel to SC from all over the country and everyone raved about our food. Holmes has so many different options and they work with you to make sure your menu is exactly what you want. We had 3 different food stations at our wedding and it was absolutely perfect. I hope I get to work with Holmes again soon. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Allie · Married on 05/23/2015

I got married on May 23, 2015 and I am over the moon about Holmes Catering! We had the Brazilian buffet and it was incredible (I would highly recommend it)! People are still raving about how awesome our food was! Tim and Sarah were both at our wedding and they went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I, and both of our parents had everything we needed food wise. The guest/server ratio was perfect and the staff was extremely professional and so kind.
    Allie Lanier

Sent on 01/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

The food was GREAT!!! Sarah and the rest of the staff were so easy to work with and made everything worry free! I have had so many guests let us know how great the food was! We did not want to leave our plates when it was time to enter the reception.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Sara · Married on 05/09/2015

Food is absolutely delicious! Tim constantly went out of his way to make items special and cator to my food allergies (I am allergic to dairy and gluten). His team made sure that I had a specific plate on my wedding day and made plenty for me to have left overs. Tim went above and beyond with our wedding menu, adding special items and trying new things. More than just a few of our guests made sure to tell us how much they enjoyed the meal. Not only is his food delicious but his presentation and delivery are so special. This is not your typical white linens with silver food trays for a buffet. Tim made sure to get to know our personal style and let us choose decorations from his warehouse. In the end, his set up was breathtaking and absolutely helped bring my dream wedding to life. He takes this business very seriously and wanted the absolute best for our wedding. That is exactly what we got!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Tia · Married on 10/25/2014

Tim Holmes is the best in the upstate for quality and value. His staff is warm and accommodating and they make the wedding day look easy. As a wedding professional myself, it is tough to pick your favorite, but we certainly make the right call with this one. The food was amazing, the presentation was beautiful, and the value for what we paid is unheard of. We are so thankful for the extra mile taken by Tim, Sarah, and the gang. They made everything just perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2014

The food was great. Sarah Kolb was very helpful and responsive. My guest raved about the food. Great prices, great service, great food.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Mary Ellen · Married on 07/05/2014

We couldn't have been more pleased with Tim Holmes Catering this past weekend for our daughter's wedding. The food was delicious and many guests commented on it. My husband was so impressed that he asked for Tim's business cards to put in his office for clients to take. Tim was so helpful with suggestions that would help us stay in our budget. He had shelves and shelves of serving pieces and serving table decor for us to choose from-from rustic to elegant. He always responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and I never felt like he was rushing us. I would highly recumbent him to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Beth · Married on 06/22/2014

Tim Holmes Catering did an outstanding job for us. They are so creative and professional. They offer a wide variety of decor, the staff was so helpful and personable and the food was delicious! Tim met with us personally and made us feel completely at ease about the whole process. One example of their personal touch was after our outdoor ceremony the wedding party stepped inside to regroup for pictures and the Tim Holmes staff met us at the door with ice cold water. They just went above and beyond in every area. Thank you Tim and staff for making our reception something our friends and family are still raving about!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

My daughter was married June 7 2014 and they chose to use Tim Holmes Catering for both the rehearsal dinner and their reception.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

From the beginning planning stages to the end after the reception they were top notch, not to mention the food is excellent and displayed wonderfully.

Use them!

Joanna · Married on 06/07/2014

Tim Holmes and his staff are amazing! The setup for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and the food is amazing! I definitely recommend Tim Holmes catering for any event:)

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/31/2014

Food was excellent. Offered great service!

Miranda · Married on 05/24/2014

Everyone commented on how delicious the food was!!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

We could not have been happier with Tim Holmes Catering! They were recommended by a couple venues we visited and they were definitely the most flexible and most helpful out of all the caterers we talked to. We first met with Sarah to get more information, and she was so nice to work with and answered so many questions we had. We gave her a price range we were trying stay within and also some ideas of what we wanted to serve, and she and her team made it happen. They also had wonderful china and decor items to choose from, many of which were at no extra cost. Best of all, I had several wedding guests tell me it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Can't ask for much more than that! So very glad they were a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Nadine · Married on 05/24/2014

We had great feedback on the food- it was tasty, the set up was beautiful, and it was very reasonable!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Laura · Married on 05/17/2014

Tim Holes Catering was a hit at our wedding reception. Everyone raved about how great the food was. I chose them because of the way they present their food. They don't use boring old tin-foil serving pans. They use high-quality decorative pieces hat add character to your wedding and how the food is served, and i'm all about the details!

Bonny · Married on 05/10/2014

Tim Holmes Catering was fabulous! The food was amazing!! They did a wonderful job with setting up, and working with us on our budget. Absolutely great!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Jody · Married on 05/03/2014

We cannot say enough about Tim Holmes Catering. They did our daughter's wedding this weekend and not only was the food delicious but artfully and beautifully arranged on our hay wagons at Hampton Road Farms. We received many, many complements from our guests and would recommend Tim Holmes to everyone seeking the best wedding experience they can find in our region.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Jerry · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot say enough about Tim Holmes Catering. Being the Father of the Bride I of course wanted everything to be perfect. It was beyond that. We had 250 guest to our farm for the reception. The food was wonderful and the decor was out of this world. I think every guest came to me raving over the food. The service was exceptional and the staff could not have been more attentive. Thank you

Sent on 05/05/2014

Haley · Married on 04/19/2014

Everything was PERFECT!! The food was great and the service was awesome!!! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Holmes Catering did an absolutely AMAZING job!! The way they presented the food was Beautiful!! All the guests were raving about how great the food was. The service was TOP NOTCH!!! I was so impressed with the staff, they were available to help us with anything we needed. Thank You so much Holmes Catering for helping make our day special!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Our experience with Tim Holmes Catering for our daughter's wedding reception was above and beyond our expectations. Not only was the food delicious, but the staff were extremely helpful, professional and accommodating to all of our needs. They even prepared a separate plate for our son who has food allergies. We did not have to worry about a thing--we simply enjoyed the reception, and so did our guests! We heard many compliments about the food. We felt that they did an excellent job in every way.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Angela · event on 01/23/2014

Best people in the world to work with!

Marsha · event on 01/23/2014

Tim Holmes Catering has catered lunches for our day-to-day office meetings for the last 2.5 years. The food is awesome and their flexibility with menus keeps us from getting bored. They are very responsive to last minute requests. Holmes has also catered our yearly BBQs on the lawn, and our Christmas parties. We have never been so happy with a caterer! Their attention to detail allows me to relax and enjoy the event.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Tim was amazing to work with. He makes great food and was able to successfully execute the event. He also provided furniture and decorations that went perfectly with the rest of the event and stayed within our budget. Highly highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Was very pleased with the service they provided. The food was excellent!

Sent on 01/31/2014