Hollywood Bridal Reviews

Hollywood Bridal 3
Hollywood Bridal 4
Hollywood Bridal 5

E · Married on 11/25/2012

I went to Hollywood after the hell I went thru when bridals by Roma shit down. Maria and her team welcomed me with open arms and I will forever be greatful! I am so glad I found them! They listened to everything I wanted and worked from there! My dress turned out perfect and exactly what I wanted. My girls dresses as well. Everyone looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Maria!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Dana · Married on 11/23/2012

The ladies at Hollywood have come to know me and my friends quite well and when it came to my big day they were nothing but great! I highly recommend them for your big day or for any alterations you may need to a bridesmaid dress!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2015

i recently had to purchase a bridesmaid dress for my 15 year old daughter. My daughter was very nervous about the dress being strapless the owners made her feel special and reassured her that the dress would be beautiful. The whole experience was smooth and they were all so warm and welcoming. I would recommend this salon to any bride. It was the most wonderful experience. The wedding is in July. My daughter is the only bridesmaid who has her gown!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kristi · Married on 08/18/2012

The ladies at Hollywood Bridal were wonderful! We purchased my bridal gown and my bridesmaids dresses here. Each time I came into the store, the ladies were so friendly and remembered my name. The prices were decent, and I loved that alterations were included - there were no surprises when it came to the price.

When my dress came in - it fit perfectly! The only alteration I needed was to hem the dress. The only reason I am not giving them a perfect 5.0 is because I think they ordered the wrong size for one of the girls' dresses. She is very large chested, so they ordered her a plus size (which cost extra). When the dress came in, it was enormous on her and needed to be taken in quite a lot. While the dress turned out beautiful and fit nicely, my bridesmaid was unhappy she had to pay for a plus size when they had to take in so much in the waist and bust area.

Otherwise, HB was fabulous and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • F

Fatima · Married on 11/14/2014

Love Hollywood Bridals. I used them for the bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. The staff was awesome and super attentive. They do amazing work from the selection of dresses to the alterations. Super flexible with bridal parties and make you feel at home. Some places are very strict with the amount of people you have or trying on dresses and they are far from it. I have also used Hollywood bridal for other bridesmaid needs for myself for friends' weddings. They know me personally and always ask about family, etc. Caring and professional.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

Everyone at Hollywood Bridal were amazing to work it. They did all of the customization to my dress that I asked for and more. My bridesmaids dresses were also done perfectly. It was a pleasure to work with the staff.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Sonia · Married on 08/30/2015

The ladies at Hollywood Bridal were great from picking the dress to fittings of my wedding dress. The bridesmaids' dresses were wonderful, too.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Deanne · Married on 11/05/2011

3.0

I did not get my dress here BUT I did get my veil here and I did my alterations at Holly wood Bridal.

These women are amazing. I went in for just alterations and I kept looking at the veils, one of the consultants saw me checking out the veils and asked if I wanted to try one on. I was totally against wearing one but I found a veil I fell in love with and it totally matched my dress!

I had to go back 2 more times and I did not try on my dress when it was finished, I just brought it home and hoped for the best. When I put it on on my wedding day it looked SO much better than it did at the bridal salon where I first bought it at.

I love all the women working there, they aren't strung up on commissions they work for giving clients awesome customer service.

Sent on 11/29/2011

daphnee · Married on 09/03/2016

I took my bridal gals to Hollywood Bridal to get their dresses. The staff was very helpful and the shop had an array of dresses and designers. I was able to get my maid of honors, bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid, and flower girls dresses here!!! With all the stresses of planning a wedding, it was great to find everything in ONE PLACE! Bonus, altering is FREE of charge :)

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • mrsrobinvalentine

Robin · Married on 02/14/2014

3.5

The staff there are very informative & helpful. I enjoyed the buying my gown experience. They weren't any pressure, I had a private meeting. I felt like a VIP customer.

Sent on 09/27/2013

jane · Married on 07/02/2017

2.2
      1.0
      0.5
      3.0

I’m a bridesmaid at 8 months pregnant and had purchased a dress four months ahead of time. The dress was not a maternity dress so I purchased a very large size, as recommended by the bridal salon, to fit my belly knowing that the top of the dress would need to be resewn. And the bridal salon told me they would be able to do the alterations.
    When I went to pick up the dress a week before the wedding, as scheduled I discovered that it had been butchered. The waistline runs over my nipples instead of below my breast as an empire dress normally would, the excess fabric was folded into the sides of the dress, the straps pucker at the shoulders and it is so tight around the arm holes I cannot move my arms forward at all. I could go on and on, but unfortunately there is nothing positive I could say about the alterations. Even worse, after speaking with other alteration places I was told that it is too late to fix the dress.
    I honestly think that the alterations were simply beyond the capabilities of the seamstress; the top should have been re-patterned, however, the seamstress attempted to take a shortcut and alter it instead. I think they should have been honest with me so that I had time to go elsewhere. The alterations cost $100 dollars and the dress is $350. But the worst part, is knowing that I’m going to run my best friend’s wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/28/2017