Holly's Wedding Flowers Reviews

Holly's Wedding Flowers 3
Holly's Wedding Flowers 4
Holly's Wedding Flowers 5

Annelise · Married on 10/24/2015

I received the box today and the flowers absolutely took my breath away.

I have been working with Holly for a few months to get just the right flowers for our wedding this month. Her creativity, professionalism and the beautiful quality of her work and product have made this not only an enjoyable experience, but one that was very personal to me. Holly . . . thank you, thank you, thank you. You have just made the most important day of my life even more beautiful.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be more happy with my purchase! They are just stunning and I can't wait for the wedding to show them off! The price was great and I definetely got what I paid for! Holly was also great to work within my budget. If your ordering internationally just watch the exchange rates! She was very quick with her replies especially great when I asked to add an extra bouquet! And coming from Canada that communication was absolutely key to getting exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more impressed with the results! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for wedding flowers!

Sent on 01/27/2015

taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I can't tell you how many people came up to me to compliment my bouquet and when I told them it was fake they couldn't believe it. I bought Holly's rustic bouquet with the succulants in it and I absolutely loved it. She also sent me loose flowers that matched my bouquet that we used on my wedding cake. Everything was stunning and photographs even better, couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/07/2015

heather · Married on 09/06/2015

Holly was awesome, so accommodating. The flowers are even more beautiful in person. I would recommend Holly's shop to everyone!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Krista · Married on 08/29/2015

One of my favourite details about my wedding day was my bouquet. It was perfect. I ended up putting it in a really nice white vase and it is now part of our bedroom decor.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/18/2015

Holly worked with me to create custom bouquets and boutonierres for my wedding within three weeks. She maintained excellent communication throughout the whole process and sent pictures of flower options and the bouquets as they were completed. The flowers arrived the day after she shipped them and looked just as lovely as they do in the photos. I would definitely recommend Holly's work!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Rachel · Married on 07/11/2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Holly. She was a breeze to deal with, I changed my wants a couple times and it was never a problem. The flowers are exceptional, so beautiful and exactly how I wanted them. Such a pleasure to deal
    with. Thankyou Holly from Darwin, Australia!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Holly is amazing!! I was mostly impressed with her communication. She was really quick to respond and we were able to get things figured out really quickly. The bouquets are incredible, and exactly what I wanted!! We had a slight issue with the post office (which she had NO control over). The package took about 16 days to get from her in New Jersey, to me in Utah. She was super sympathetic with the situation and called the post office and did everything in her power to get the flowers here faster. When I told her we needed a swatch so that we could coordinate our color scheme, she sent me samples of ribbon and petals so that I could have them while we were waiting for the flowers to get here. I'm so glad I went with her, she even worked with our budget to get exactly what I wanted for a price we could afford! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/12/2015

elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Working with holly was a wonderful experience! I could not be happier with her work :) thank you, Holly!

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 04/25/2015

What can I say about Holly? She is amazing!!! Willing to work with you at the drop of a hat. She is all about customer service and doing what needs to be done so that your product is all that you imagined it would be. What can I say about the product? Stunning!!!! I am so glad that I decided to purchase my bridal/MOH bouquet from Holly. She is truly an artist and masters her craft. I cannot wait to wait to send her some of my wedding day photos, just so she can see how truly lovely they really are!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Cherie · Married on 04/05/2015

The flowers were beautiful and so realistic! Perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Mandy · Married on 04/04/2015

Holly has been absolutely fantastic!! So helpful and professional, with great suggestions and very understanding with me changing my mind all of the time. Absolutely thrilled with the product. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Beth · Married on 03/27/2015

Holly was so great and easy to work with and the flowers turned out beautiful!! Can't be happier and my daughter is thrilled. Holly answered all of my many questions and shipped out fast. With so many decisions to make for a wedding- this one was the easiest and best decisions we made! Thanks for being a part of my daughters special day!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Dawn · Married on 03/27/2015

Holly was awesome to work with and I would highly recommend her!!! My flowers are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. Thank you, Holly!!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Amera · Married on 03/21/2015

Holly was amazing and so easy to work with. Being a non flower friendly bride, she was able to help chose the flowers that I have fallen so in love with. My order is gorgeous and I can't wait for it all to come together on our wedding day.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • I

Ingreed · Married on 01/09/2015

Very good seller! I recommend. The flowers are beautiful and the service is fast! Thanks much for seriously.
    A client of Gabon.

Sent on 01/22/2015

lisa · Married on 12/13/2014

I am a little late writing this reiew. I was married on 12-13-14. I waited a little too long to order flowers...BUT this was not a problem for Holly. My flowers were gorgeous!!!! I still love them. The reds and whites went great with our retro casual Graceland small wedding. I could not be happier. I highly reccommend!!!
    Don't hesitate to get your flowers from Holly.
    :D

Lisa

Sent on 01/30/2015

erika · Married on 11/08/2014

I wish I could rate Holly all 10s!! She was just so nice and made sure she got the flowers just perfect! Every email I sent to her , she was so quick to reply. You will not regret going through her she is just amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Jessie · Married on 10/18/2014

Holly was incredible to work with. She communicated with me the whole time to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. My flowers turned out absolutely AMAZING. I highly recommend Holly to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2014

I was so glad I worked with Holly for the flowers for my wedding on 10/24/15. She was able to understand exactly what I wanted and designed them even better than I could have ever imagined. I love that they were affordable and I get to keep them forever! They were so realistic, there were two funny incidents: when my photographer got to the house he asked for paper towels so he could dry off the flower stems so we wouldn't get water on our dresses and at the reception the bridesmaids put their bouquets in mason jars as decoration and the caterer added water to all of the mason jars because she thought they were real! Seriously, you couldn't ask for anything better, they were beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • User4119046 · 2+ years ago

Extraordinary service!
    ------------------------------

First class flowers design by the highly talented and experienced owner

Holly.

It was a real delight to see the final product.

It was done to perfection level and very attractive and of great elegance.

*Highly professional* for abroad service:-

The wedding flowers were sent to London in England in time.

I highly recommend anyone who wants to buy from abroad to

certainly be confident in using Holly's company.

I had no worry that the wedding flowers will not reach me on time.

Highly satisfied!

Holly is definitively excellence!

*I have no hesitation to recommend Holly!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Kimberlyn · Married on 05/16/2014

The flowers were beautiful! There was a very short time between making the order and receiving the flowers. I could not have asked for more prompt service. We did all correspondence over email, but it worked wonderfully! I would recommend Holly's Wedding Flowers to anyone looking for gorgeous bridal flowers any time of the year.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/20/2014

I stumbled upon hollys flower shoppe thru Etsy and just by viewing I knew I wanted her to create something special. I told holly my wedding colors and the type of flowers I love and she created the perfect bouquet for me and my girls! I couldn't say enough great things about her service! Her email was very prompt, she was quick, professional and extremely friendly and helpful! She sent pictures a long the way of the bouquets to make each one perfect! I HIGHLY recommend her, the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages look real you can not even tell they aren't! I even miscounted the number of boutineers I needed and she was kind enough to create an additional listing! Thank you Holly!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Heather · Married on 02/22/2014

I ordered a bouquet for my wedding and it arrived faster than I could have ever imagined and I LOVED IT! It is gorgeous, it's currently in a vase in my living room. Everyone at my wedding was shocked to learn they were fake flowers and they look FABULOUS in pictures. I will definitely use hollysflowershoppe again and would recommend it to brides who want beautiful flowers that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Aileen · Married on 11/15/2013

Beautiful, delicate and lovely. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/23/2013