Holly's Cakes LLC Reviews

Holly's Cakes LLC 4
Holly's Cakes LLC 5
Holly's Cakes LLC 6
Holly's Cakes LLC 7

I have had a lot of mediocre wedding cake in the past, so, when it came to looking for a cake vendor for my upcoming wedding, I was a little nervous. Luckily, Holly was part of an open house at my venue, so we got to sample her cakes in advance. I couldn't be happier with our choice! Holly was very responsive to all emails and was extremely flexible when I changed my mind on some of the cake details after our consultation.

Our cake was absolutely gorgeous. We had Holly decorate our cake with sugar flowers (I was worried about using real flowers on the cake due to pesticides, etc.), and you could not tell that the flowers weren't real. Holly is a true artist, and I couldn't recommend her enough.

BTW... Her Strawberry Lemonade flavor is a must! I was really hoping that we would have some leftover cake, but, even with an additional kitchen cake, my guests ate it all! So so good.

Sent on 10/18/2015

:-)

Holly is excellent in every way! My wedding cake was one of the best parts of the wedding. It was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen and tasted just as great. Holly really exceeded our expectations and the price was very fair. She was professional, yet a very warm person. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

All of the stress and worry that wedding planning can bring- I can honestly say that Holly's Cakes was one of the very few details from my wedding that caused me ZERO stress. I did not have any doubts about the cake, the arrival, set up, nor taste, I just knew it was going to be perfect! I had so many compliments on the cake and I was actually hoping to sneak a piece out with me and there wasn't even a crumb left! Guess we will have to wait to unwrap out anniversary cake (which she provides!) for our 1 year celebration! Thanks for making this process smooth, easy, and enjoyable!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Linda · Married on 09/06/2015

I highly recommend Holly's Cakes. Holly Bowers is an artist as well as a superb baker. The cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

We planned everything over email with Holly's Cakes. There was a small mis communication regarding the cake the day of the ceremony, but Holly acted promptly and quickly and fixed it and we ended up with an absolutely amazing cake... everything we had imagined. Wonderful to work with and she makes a delicious cake!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Holly did our wedding cake and grooms cake. They both turned out exactly how we wanted, and everyone loved them! I would highly reccomend her sweet potatoe cake, it is the best!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Highly recommended!! If you want a good great wedding cake go with Holly!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

:-)

I can't begin to describe how satisfied I am with Holly's cakes. She provided the grooms cake for our rehearsal on 8/7/2015 and the cupcakes for our wedding 8/8/2015. The quality of her work and the value are unmatched, because of this I will never use another bakery again. Her cake is the moistest I've ever had and her decorative ability is phenomenal. Her work was all the rave at our events this weekend and I can't thank you enough. I definitely recommend Holly's cakes to everyone. Thank you for adding the perfect touches to our special day!

Sent on 08/10/2015

• User5199759 · 2+ years ago

Holly's Cakes was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding cake was beautiful and taste so good. We got so many comments on the looks and how good it was to eat fron our wedoing guests. My husband's groomsmen cake was simply amazing. They did a fabulous job designing what my husband wanted with the details. Of course it was also really good to eat! Both my husband and I were very pleased and happy with the amazing job Holly's Cakes dI'd for us on our special day. I would highly recommend them and I will also be using them again for any future events.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

Holly did an absolutely phenomenal job on our wedding cake! It was everything that I asked for, down to the last detail - and it tasted as good as it looked!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Rhonda · Married on 06/05/2015

Holly did a tremendous job for us! When she delivered the cupcakes to the vendor everyone is amazed at how great they looked. Not only did they look great but they tasted great too! We could not have asked for a better baker for our wedding. We highly recommend Holly!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2015

Cake was not only beautiful but very flavorful! It was perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Holly's Cakes was absolutely wonderful for my wedding! The cake was so delicious and all of the guests were complimenting it! Holly does amazing work and is so responsive and professional. I would absolutely recommend for your next event!

Sent on 05/27/2015

The cake was DELICIOUS and it looked exactly how I wanted it to! Holly is awesome!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Holly's Cakes did an amazing job on my cake topper and cupcakes. I also used one of her displays and it turned out beautifully. Everyone was very professional and organized. An absolute pleasure to work with! And on top of all of that, they were delicious!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Kyla · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Holly and her cake is hands-down the best! At our first meeting, she had already searched my Pinterest Wedding board to find all my wedding cake inspiration pictures and put them all together into one file so we could talk about what I liked about each cake. After going through the images and discussing what we had in mind, she came up with a custom sketch that incorporated every element we had discussed and made us the perfect cake! It was the prettiest cake and so delicious!! We had a wonderful experience with Holly and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Marisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Holly and her team were a pleasure to work with and great at communicating, which is so important. She understood my vision and was able to give us a bigger cake at a lower cost than all the other bakeries we visited. Not only did the cake look amazing, the taste was fantastic! All of her flavors we sampled were delicious, which made it hard to choose. Instead of taking the top tier of the cake for the anniversary cake, she makes a separate one that doesn't even come to the wedding that is well wrapped for freezing. You can pick it up after the big day. That was so convenient and great, especially since our venue lost a box of the leftover cake! I'm so glad the anniversary cake wasn't there to get lost, too! She also packed up a box of two pieces of each flavor for us to take home the wedding night, which was great since we didn't get to eat much of it at the reception.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Holly is WONDERFUL & her cakes are just as amazing!! She met with me, my husband, my mother in law, grandmother and mom for the cake tasting and we had so much fun. We sat and talked and she made us feel right at home! At our wedding not only did all of the wedding cake get eaten, all of the grooms cake was eaten as well!!I am so glad I went with her for our rehearsal dinner, wedding and grooms cake!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Katya · Married on 04/19/2015

Beautiful Beautiful Cake!!! And delicious! Hollys Cakes worked with my florist to add flowers to my cake just like I wanted.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Bethany · Married on 03/27/2015

We loved our cake!! We loved the service! Everything was excellent!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Our cake was delicious and beautiful! We provided artificial succulent plants for Holly to arrange on the cake when it arrived at the venue, and they did a beautiful job with it. Having the anniversary cake already separated and frozen for use later was great, too. I would recommend Holly's to everyone.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Brandi · Married on 10/11/2014

Hollys wedding cake was delicious and more than I could have imagined it be.

Sent on 10/25/2014

tandra · Married on 09/20/2014

Hollys is an awesome cake vendor. ..Everyone loved all flavors..

Sent on 10/21/2014

Casey · Married on 08/23/2014

A coworker suggested to use Holly's Cakes LLC, He told me that the cake was so delicious and that she was very nice and helpful. I completely agree, everyone commented on our beautiful cake about how it looked and how delicious it was. She was also very nice and helpful! I am so glad we decided to use Holly's Cake LLC.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Lynn · Married on 08/02/2014

Holly was great to work with! The tasting and design process is so much fun and you get to see an actual drawing of what your cake will look like. Ladies, have an idea of what you want BEFORE you meet with Holly, because she is so talented, you can have whatever you want, but don't be overwhelmed by all of the pictures of past cakes that she has done.
    Our cake was super moist and everyone raved about how good it was! We had the strawberry lemonade cake and it was to die for! The cake was not only beautiful to look at, but was tasty too - can't say that about a lot of wedding cakes.
    On Monday when I took the stand back, I was given the anniversary cake all nicely wrapped and sealed, ready for the freezer - no having to wrap that up at the reception.
    I highly recommend Holly's cakes for any event! My niece is having a baby soon and Holly will be doing the cake for the shower!

Sent on 09/10/2014