Holly's Cakes LLC Reviews

Holly's Cakes LLC 5
Holly's Cakes LLC 6
Holly's Cakes LLC 7

colleen · Married on 07/23/2016

Our cake was wonderful! We brought in a picture we found on Pinterest, and Holly went above and beyond with it. It looked even better than I had ever imagined!! We got to pick not one, not two, but 4 different flavors. Her cake is some of the best cake I have ever had in my life. If you don't use Holly, you will regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Holly did an amazing job. The cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted fantastic. We didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly suggest her.

Sent on 07/17/2016

kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

Holly's Cakes was a fantastic choice for our wedding cake! We would highly recommend her to anyone that wants a delicious, beautiful cake, and one that people can't help but having another slice of! We did a multi-tiered cake including strawberry, sweet potato, white, and marble eclair. The sweet potato and strawberry cake were to die for, and provided a unique taste for our wedding. We had endless compliments on our cake at the wedding! Holly will meet with you personally as much as you need in order to design the perfect cake that fits each couple's tastes. We were highly pleased with not only the result but the service we received! We will definitely be using Holly again!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

Holly's Cakes was by far the best vendor to work with that we met!! We ended up doing a variety of cupcakes (with a small 6" round cake to cut for ourselves) and every single flavor we picked was outstanding! Our guest were raving about how delicious the cupcakes were as well that they kept going back for more throughout the night! Even one of our relatives who live in Maryland mentioned to us that her cupcakes tasted better than some of the shows you might see on TLC. What we loved about Holly's Cakes was the cakes were not heavy at all, very light, and we were able to put filling in our cupcakes. Not all cake vendors are able to do this! Holly was extremely easy to work with and we had the best experience ever! If I could give her 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Diana · Married on 05/21/2016

Holly's Cakes was the absolute best from the very get go. We were planning a very budgeted wedding and did not have much to spend. Every other bakery we spoke with, gave me a price it felt very "cookie-cutter" and "take it or leave it". Holly wanted to meet, hear what we had in mind, then gave us the price for what we were looking for. When the perfect match was outside our budget, she went through the effort of explaining where we could cut costs and we were able to get exactly what we wanted with minuscule alterations and were in budget! The cake was the best I have ever tasted and we constantly received comments on the moistness of the cake during our reception. I am so thankful for Holly and her staff for making the wedding cake something I did not have to even think twice about on the day of my wedding. I wish I could give ten out of five stars! SUPERB!

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • littjen

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2016

WOW! That is all I can say to describe how amazing it was to have Holly’s Cakes make both our wedding cupcakes and the groom’s cake. We had no idea what we wanted for our wedding at first, but Holly helped us talk through our options and then created a design we both loved! She combined both of our interests in the design to make it unique and personal. We went with cupcakes for the wedding but wanted to choose special liners. They went above and beyond! We dropped the liners off and they tested with our flavors to be sure they would work perfectly! And don’t get me started on the groom’s cake! My husband loves Lord of the Rings, so Holly did a Lord of the Rings grooms cake. It was AMAZING! Everyone couldn’t stop talking about how impressed they were with the design! And at the wedding, everyone loved each and every cupcake flavor! I just wish I could’ve had more of them myself! Definitely would recommend choosing Holly’s Cakes!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Love, love, love Holly's Cakes! Holly is a true pro at what she does and knows the ins and outs of weddings. I shared a Pinterest page with Holly showing some styles we liked. The consultation was relaxing (and tasty!) as she asked a few questions and quickly drew up a design that blended all our preferences. The end result was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have envisioned anything better. The cake obviously is DELICIOUS and guests were obsessed. We did a 4 tier cake with 4 different flavors. Holly made everything so easy with her professional communication and explanation of what to do after the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced vendor who knows how to make your perfect wedding cake!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/22/2016

The cake on our wedding day was absolutely STUNNING! My husband and I could not have asked for someone better to work with than Holly. She was extremely sweet and we had a great time at the cake tasting. She truly is an artist, and the cake was a reflection of her expertise, not to mention there were lots of different flavors and they were all AMAZING! Thank you, Holly for making our cake so unique and special!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Marcia · Married on 04/02/2016

Friendly, professional and a spectacular cake! Holly and her crew placed fresh flowers, lavender, around the layers and lights underneath the glass! Beautiful presentation! We particularly loved the sweet potato layer - rave reviews from our guests! Thank you Holly's Cakes!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

I still cant get over how amazingly beautiful our cake turned out. It was too beautiful to cut and eat. I am going to recommend Holly's Cakes to every single person I know. Even meeting with Holly was a pleasure! She is so sweet and down to earth. I had fun deciding the look on our wedding cake with her. The taste of every cake flavor was to die for. I do not know how they make their cakes so amazingly good. I give 10 stars out of 5! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/22/2016

• Q

Quantella · Married on 03/26/2016

I really enjoyed my experience with Holly's Cakes! She was able to recreate my vision better than I even imagined! Thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Mallory · Married on 03/11/2016

Holly did an amazing job with our wedding cake. It was beautiful and absolutely delicious - I've never seen cake get eaten so fast! She was fun to work with and totally nailed our vision. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Anna Kate · Married on 12/12/2015

Holly's Cakes is hands down the best! I could not have been more pleased with my Wedding Cake and everyone at the Wedding raved about how wonderful it was. Thank you Holly!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Emily · Married on 12/12/2015

Holly's cake was wonderful! She was super helpful when it came to designing my cake and making it exactly how I envisioned it. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted wonderful! I would definitely recommend using her for any of your events!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

When someone asks who to go to for a cake regardless of what its for, we always recommend Holly. The cake she created not only for our wedding but for our rehearsal dinner still has everyone talking! People didn't even know our rehearsal dinner cake (a decorated cigar box) was even cake until we cut into it! It was so beautiful and people couldn't believe that it wasn't fondant! Thank you Holly for our amazing cakes! You have been and always will be our go to for all things cake related! We love you!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

Still can't believe we sent photo images from Pinterest via email, and our wedding cakes were better than the images! Holly's Cakes have a very talented team! We were blown away by the grooms cake and bridal cake. You have a gift!

Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

You are so kind! It was our pleasure!
  • Monica SC

Monica · Married on 10/24/2015

I have seen and tasted Holly's gorgeous cakes at other events and I always knew I wanted her to provide my cake when I got married. After we picked a date and chose a venue we booked our cake consultation. She is so amazingly talented at design and her cakes are the most delicious I have ever had the pleasure to eat.
    I had my heart set on a 3 tier cake although we did not need that size for our 50 person event. I'm glad we chose that size though, because there was only crumbs left at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Nichole · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not say enough wonderful things about Holly's Cakes.
    The customer service was superb. The variety of cake flavor was incredible. The cake/cupcakes tasted so, so, so good. And the set up for our wedding was done so well. PERFECTION!

Sent on 11/04/2015

liz · Married on 10/17/2015

We were thrilled with our wedding cake! Holly was such a pleasure to work with- very friendly, professional, and worked hard to achieve our wedding cake vision. My husband even decided to order his groom's cake from her- in the shape of a corvette, I might add- which was beautifully done. Our wedding cakes (we had separate tiers) were beautiful; the design looked exactly like what I had described to her, and more importantly, were so delicious! We would definitely use Holly's Cakes again for special occasions and cannot wait to dig into our anniversary cake next year!

Sent on 10/25/2015

:-)

We used Holly for the wedding cake and the grooms cake. All night from the photographers and the guests, we were told time and again that our cakes, one a hanging chandelier cake and the other a sea turtle cake, were the best cakes that they had ever seen or tasted! We could not have been more happy with how everything turned out, I will be having Holly making any cakes I need from now on!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Leigh Anne · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot express how much Holly did for us. She was amazing from start to finish. All phone calls and emails and the tasting to the day of was spot on and perfect. When I made changes, she didnt even flinch, she worked with me on every detail. Everything was perfect from the design to the flavors....I cant wait for my next event to work with her again!!!!! She made my wedding day complete. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Katy · Married on 10/03/2015

Holly did such an amazing job with our wedding cake - I was planning my wedding remotely, so my mother and grandmother went to the cake tasting with Holly. When I tasted our wedding cake for the first time at our reception, I was blown away. She also created 4 mini cakes for us to honor our grandparents, and we could not have been more pleased. Everything was perfect. Holly was very easy to work with, and when we returned her cake stand the day after our wedding, she even gave us a small cake to save for our anniversary so that we didn't have to save any cake from the actual reception. Highly recommend - especially the hummingbird cake !

Sent on 10/15/2015

Anna · Married on 09/26/2015

She was amazing! Very responsive to all emails and helped out with anything I needed!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2015

Holly did my wedding cake and a grooms cake. She did AMAZING! Highly recommended!!! Great pricing also!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Holly was amazing! Our cake was insanely good and gorgeous to boot! Holly allowed us to completely design our own cake and she created the cake of our dreams! I couldn't have been happier with Holly's service and final product!

Sent on 10/12/2015