Holly's Cakes LLC Reviews

Holly's Cakes LLC 5
Holly's Cakes LLC 6
Holly's Cakes LLC 7

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with! The cake tasting was fun and delicious! She was very organized and efficient so that the whole process was made easy and quick. My cake was exactly what I imagined and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding cake!

Sent on 06/01/2017

thank you, Lindsay!

Jane · Married on 05/20/2017

Holly's cakes are delicious and beautiful. She is easy to work with and very dependable.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Thank you, Jane!
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 05/06/2017

Holly's Cakes LLC was the BEST choice we could have made for our cake! The cake itself was extremely delicious and all of our guests LOVED it, and the design was perfect and just like to sketch we had made at our consult. We had a number of cake tastings during our planning phase and none compared to Holly's when it came to the price for the quality. If you want a beautiful cake for photos and presentation, as well as incredible service, phenomenal prices, and high-quality taste, Holly's Cakes LLC is the only place.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Thank you, Taryn!

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Holly's Cakes is so hard to describe other than using the word PERFECT! Our cake started as a sketch on paper and showed up at our wedding not only BEAUTIFUL but also delicious!! Our cake was a different flavor for each of the 5 layers, and we made sure to have a slice of every single one. We are so pleased with Holly. She also created the groomsmen cake which turned out just as perfect!! We will be using her for every cake need in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Thank you, Sara!

Taylor · Married on 04/29/2017

Both cakes that we ordered were everything we wanted and then some!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Thank you, Taylor!

Amber · Married on 04/29/2017

Holly makes the BEST cakes! She is helpful, attentive, and responsive throughout the planning process. Our cake was delicious and our array of cupcakes satisfied every single guest! She took our vision for our wedding cake and brought it to life perfectly. She provided a beautiful display for our cupcakes and had each flavor labeled for convenience. We would recommend Holly to anyone!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Our cake was easily the highlight of our wedding. Our guests mobbed the cake table waiting for a slice! The cake was perfect in every way, Holly was a pleasure to work with, and the price was beyond reasonable for what we got. The quality is unparalleled- we can't even pick a favorite flavor because they're all so good! In addition to providing a beautiful cake for the wedding, Holly's team made sure we got a slice of each flavor in a to-go box (with utensils!!) since we were too busy to enjoy a slice at the wedding. Beyond that, Holly freezes the anniversary tier for you, so there's no need to worry about a tier being saved at the wedding. Going with Holly's Cakes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Sara Liz · Married on 04/08/2017

I had been in a wedding where the bride had used Holly previously, and was delighted with the taste a quality of the cake. Holly ended up being the ONLY cake vendor I went to and had an appointment with - she was very flexible with the set-up appointment, had great ideas, understood our desires for a small cut-able cake and large sheet cakes - and the cake was eaten SO quickly. All of the flavors that I was able to try were great - and she wrapped and froze our anniversary cake ahead of time and held it for a week until we were able to get it. It looked perfect too! We were extremely pleased with her work and her prompt answers to questions.

Sent on 05/08/2017

robin · Married on 03/18/2017

HOllys cakes did an amazing job for our wedding!!!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Sue · Married on 03/11/2017

Cake was beautiful and delicious!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Juliah · Married on 03/10/2017

Holly's Cakes were absolutely delicious. She designed the cake exactly how I asked for it to look and it was beautiful. I'd recommend her to anyone! Thank you for you everything!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kathy · Married on 10/29/2016

Excellent experience with Holly! Her cake flavor selections are amazing and didn't disappoint on my daughter's wedding day. Prices were great compared to the other bakers we checked. We would use Holly again without a doubt!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amy · Married on 10/22/2016

From meeting at the wedding festival until the day of the wedding a year later, our experience with Holly was amazing! I would highly recommend using Holly whether it's for your wedding, a birthday or any special occasion!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Bridgette · Married on 10/22/2016

From the time we met her up until the day of...she was wonderful. I told her my vision and she created it right infront of me. She was very professional, my husband and I went to three other cake tasting but no one was Holly!!! Everyone loved the cake, not just the appearance but the taste was amazing!!!!! Thank you Holly for our amazing wedding cake!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2016

Holly listened to our ideas for our Groom's cake and wedding cake. She made our wishes and dreams a reality. We were very pleased. Holly's cakes are delicious, her team is very talented, and she is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely loved everything about Holly's Cakes! Holly was the sweetest and her cake was amazing! I can't wait to eat the anniversary cake.

Sent on 11/10/2016

JoAnna · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything about our experience with Holly's Cakes was excellent. Would encourage anyone to use this service for a great wedding experience !

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

Holly did an amazing job!! Our experience with her was beyond incredible. She helped us to custom design our Groom's cake and Wedding cake!! Our guests were raving about the cake and loved the combination of flavors. I will continue to highly recommend her. Not only are her cakes absolutely worth it but the love, support, and guidance she provides will leave a lasting impression on your special day.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Holly · Married on 10/15/2016

Holly was great to work with, she was so friendly at our cake tasting. She responded within a day of emails. No direction needed day of, total professional. My guests loved her cakes!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kimberley · Married on 10/15/2016

Book Holly early so you are guaranteed she can do your event.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor - Holly's Cakes has always exceeded my expectation on everything I have ordered. My Daughter's Wedding Cake was absolutely Gorgeous and tasted even better. If you are in need of a cake for any occasion - you will not go wrong with Holly's Cakes.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

My brother and his wife used Holly's Cakes about 5 years ago and we loved the cakes then, so we chose them for our wedding too! But not just for that reason...Holly's Cakes has beyond delicious cake, with a ton of nontraditional cake and icing choices. We had a sweet potato cake which was fabulous. Not only did it taste good, the cake was gorgeous and just what we asked for. It was a great price and not the boring typical wedding cake! I would use Holly again!

Sent on 10/08/2016

:-)

Holly is just absolutely wonderful to work with and definitely the best person to choose! From the first cake tasting, to the grooms cake, and to the wedding cake, she truly knows how to put your vision into a beautiful masterpiece! Not only were they beautiful but who can forget the taste! We had so many compliments about our cake and everyone wanted to know where we got it from! It's simply delicious and we were so happy to be able to say it was Holly's Cakes!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Candice · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding cake was art in itself. It was tasteful, delicious, and the best cake Ive ever had in my life....Thank you so much Holly for bringing my ideas to life. Its everything I imagine for our special day....?

Sent on 08/24/2016

Patti J. · Married on 08/13/2016

The groom preferred cookies over a cake, Holly and the staff were most gracious to accommodate us in also, making cookies for my daughter's wedding. The cake and cookies were delicious and affordably priced. I highly recommend Holly's Cakes for any event.

Sent on 08/18/2016