Holly Speakes of ProColour Cosmetics Reviews

14 | O Fallon, MO

14 Reviews for Holly Speakes of ProColour Cosmetics

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2013

We all loved Holly!!! She did my hair and makeup trials, along with my hair and makeup, and a few other girls\' hair and makeup too!! They all loved her. She is super sweet and extremely nice, and just very good at what she does. If you want to make changes during the trial, she is very accommodating expertly makes the changes. She did an amazing job the day of, the hair and makeup lasted quite a long time I think, and one of the bridesmaids can be extremely diva-like and picky, and she loved her hair and makeup. Definitely check her out :)

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • User2519948 · 2+ years ago

We LOVED Holly! She was really amazing and all of the girls loved her. She did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup, and it lasted so long. She's also super nice and friendly and I had a great experience with her. It was quite a drive for my trial but it was totally worth it!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

Holly is absolutely incredible. I can’t believe how beautiful my hair and makeup turned out. During my trial, she was very patient and helped me determine the perfect look for my wedding day. My hair style was complicated and intricate, but she nailed it. On the day of, she was upbeat and fun yet professional and timely. She allowed us to bring snacks and drinks into the salon and definitely helped me stay calm as the unavoidable wedding-day crises popped up. Holly and her assistant were very attentive to my bridesmaids as well and focused on making them look their best. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night – no touchups were necessary! I could not have felt so gorgeous without Holly’s help. She’s fantastic!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Holly was great and very easy to work with. Appreciated the fact that she came to us to do all our hair and make-up! She was able to get my 'board straight' hair to curl and for that I thank her! My style stayed in place the entire day/night and we got married in mid Aug outside in St Louis. My make-up was flawless and looked amazing in photos. My girls all loved the looks Holly did for them as well.

Sent on 09/14/2011
  • STB Mrs. O!

Allyse · Married on 04/15/2011

Holly did an amazing job and was very receptive to what I wanted. Also very reasonably priced

Sent on 04/17/2011
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/26/2011

Holly is AMAZING at what she does!! She was on time and very cheerful on my wedding day. She didn't even seem to mind that much when my mom went into another room, took out the up-do that she had done, washed her hair, and then asked her to do it over. :-)

I felt absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day, and a large part of that is due to Holly's incredible skill!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Mindy · Married on 10/10/2010

Holly did my hair & make up for my bachelorette party and wedding day. She also did hair and makeup for three of the bridesmaids and my mom! Everything was timed and carried out perfectly! Her pricing was excellent and she did a fabulous job! Both my makeup stayed perfect all day and night! I highly recommend Holly! :)

Sent on 10/27/2010

Kat · Married on 06/12/2010

Holly and her assistant were fabulous.
    They made each of my girls and I feel absolutely beautiful and really listened to each of us. Everyone felt comfortable and gorgeous!
    She was incredibly responsive and always answered my emails/addressed my questions and concerns.
    I was so happy with the professional service Holly provided! Everyone looked beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

Love Holly! She did my hair and makeup as well as that of my mom and mom-in-law. She does beautiful work and helped me find the perfect look for my wedding. She's very personable and fun, too! Cost was a big part of why I chose her so I was delighted to get such high quality for the small amount I spent. She came to my parents' house to do hair and makeup which was important to me, as well. She was on time and did a fabulous job. I'd recommend her to anyone, on a budget or not!!!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Amy · Married on 08/15/2009

Holly was great to work with! Holly did a great job with my Hair and Makeup! Holly was more than professional and very sweet to a Bride that was having a rough start that morning! My Make-up looked great and stayed on all day. The airbrush make up looked great in pictures and was light enough to with stand a Hot August Outdoor wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Megan · Married on 05/18/2012

Holly did hair and makeup for me, my 2 bridesmaids and my mom. We were all thrilled with the job she did. My bridesmaid couldn't choose between hairstyles and Holly was able to offer suggestions and came up with a mix of the 3 hairstyles she was wanting. Although there were a few times she was a little hard to get ahold of, I would highly recommend her. Her prices are also very reasonable considering others in the market.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2011

I hired Holly at the last minute. She was so nice and pleasant. Very interested in how I wanted to look instead of how she thought I should look. My makeup was flawless. I loved the airbrush look, and I don't even like to wear full face makeup. She is GOOD!!!

Ashley
    St. Charles, MO

Sent on 06/09/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/05/2010

Holly books up fast. Because she is excellent. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement, wedding, and trash the dress shoot. Every time my new husband saw me made up it took his breath away. Her prices are incredibly reasonable for her talent. The only thing that stressed me out was the fact that she had another wedding on the same day. That is why I gave her 4 out of 5 stars, with someone else in less demand a bride may be able to be the only bride on that day which would be a relief, though it wasnt an issue on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2010

Diem · Married on 08/01/2009

2.8
      3.5
      2.0

Airbrush makeup rubbed off very easily even though artist guaranteed that it would not rub off. Makeup got on wedding dress even though I had it on for at least 3 hours and I had to cover it up with a sash on my wedding dress. Thoroughly ask about pricing because it can be deceiving. Otherwise, makeup did look good in pictures.

Sent on 10/04/2009