Holly Mabry, Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Reviews

7 | Peoria, AZ

7 Reviews for Holly Mabry, Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Cristina · Married on 10/18/2014

Holly was more than perfect on our wedding! She was so great and the girls looked beautiful! I will use her for many times to come. She did not do airbrush which was what I wanted but for just regular makeup it was so light and comfortable. My groom thought it was amazing. She is super nice and flexible.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lesli · Married on 10/18/2013

Holly is super AMAZING! She did hair and make up for the bridesmaids, niece, grandmother, mother, and myself. She made everyone look absolutely beautiful. Not only is she super talented, she is so much fun to work with. I would recommend Holly to everyone who wants to look and feel beautiful for an event.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Magan · Married on 10/08/2012

Holly at Gabi Jade Artistry is AWESOME at what she does! She did my hair and both of my daughter's hair for my wedding. She was very personable and easy to talk to. I sent her some pictures of what I had in mind and she did exactly what I wanted! I am so glad I found Holly! I will definitely recommend Holly and use her services again!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Holly Mabry, Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you Magan, you were one of the sweetest brides i've worked with! Looks like i'm going to see you again too at niki's wedding! :-)

Teresa · Married on 10/04/2012

Holly was great!!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Kristine · Married on 08/06/2011

Holly is absolutely amazing!! She did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier. First off, she is very reliable and responsive, which is something I found hard to find with makeup artists. Secondly, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and is so fun and enjoyable to be around, which is a huge plus. Lastly, the makeup she did was amazing. It looked great in person, it lasted, and it photographed well. I got so many compliments on my makeup at my wedding. I honestly could go on and on about how great Holly is. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Thank you Kristine!

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2011

Holly is awesome!! Holly did my hair and make-up for a wedding that I was in about a year and a half ago. She goes above and beyond to make sure that you look beautiful. Besides her incredible talent to do hair and make up, she is efficient, flexible and prompt. Holly had to get up extra early on a Saturday and drive over an hour to where I needed my hair and make up done! And she did it all without complaining :) She came fully prepared with everything I needed. I didn't need to provide a thing!! Holly is innovative and edgy when it comes to her techniques. She is very passionate about what she does and it shows in every strand of hair and brush of color she puts to your face. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Holly Mabry, Hairstylist & Makeup Artist's reply:

That was the sweetest review i've ever seen. Thank you lisa, it was my pleasure to be there for you and your friend on her wedding day!

Carrie · Married on 09/08/2006

Beautiful makeup application that lasted and looked beautiful the whole day!

Sent on 10/09/2012