Holly Johns Photography Reviews

8 | Rockford, IL

8 Reviews for Holly Johns Photography

Nadia · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was unbelievable to work with. She knew how to get it done! Our wedding day was a very hot day and she got us to smile as if it wasn't! Here's one more thing to show you how amazing she really is! Long story short, we were very fortunate to have my mother-in-law around for the wedding, but 17 days later she passed. I needed the photos of the mother and son dance right away and she provided them that night. It made the groom dancing with his mother a beautiful memory!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Nathan · Married on 04/22/2017

We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Holly. She made us, two camera shy people, very comfortable. We had fun and were laughing. The photos turned out great, she was able to capture us pretty close to our natural state. She was very flexible and patient photographing my large family. She's got a great eye and scouted out some great angles and locations for wedding photos.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Amber · Married on 06/13/2015

Holly was a fantastic photographer and truly an asset to our wedding. Even before the wedding, she worked around our schedules to take engagement photos just 2 weeks prior... in the rain. Then, the day of our wedding, she adjusted photography times to accommodate us running late getting ready and managed to squeeze all our ceremony pictures (family photos, wedding party photos, and bride & groom photos) into the short span between our ceremony and the reception. At the reception, she coordinated with our DJ (Jitterbug Events, who I also highly recommend) to make sure everything ran smoothly when my new husband and I forgot to consider something or didn't plan it correctly. She also took photo requests from our guests, which we greatly appreciated. At the end of the night, she took us outside... in the rain... to take the most amazing shot of us lit up against the raindrops. Overall, I highly recommend Holly, and I can't wait to see our photos!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/21/2012

Holly was such a joy to work with. She worked with my budget and listened to all of my ideas.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Holly did a great job an the pictures are great quality. She is alway so quick to text,email or call you right back with answers to questions. I will recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/16/2013

dallas · Married on 06/30/2012

I can not say a single bad comment about the service that I received from Holly. She was truly amazing as a photographer on my wedding day. Her ideas were fantastic but more importantly my final pictures were stunning!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Sharon · Married on 06/16/2012

Holly thank you so much for such beautiful pictures. My husband and I will never forget how great you help us to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 02/14/2013

1.0
      0.5
      1.5
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5

If I could do it all over again, I would have paid more money for a much better photographer. The photos came out very blurry, unclear, and the lighting was totally off. She only took one photo of my husband and I in the church and it was so blurry. My personal pictures developed from Walmart produced better quality prints. I would not recommend Holly.

Sent on 08/01/2012