Holly Graciano Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Holly Graciano Photography

• Lyndey

Lyndey Bryant · Married on 04/28/2018

Engagement, Bridal, and Wedding Day photographer

Holly was incredibly patient, kind, creative, and thoughtful throughout our engagement and wedding. We couldn't have imagined a better photographer than Holly and her team. From my first meeting with Holly at the beginning of my engagement, I knew Holly was prepared, thorough, innovative, and thoughtful. She came to our first meeting with examples of photos from weddings in similar venues to the one my fiance and I had picked and had a TON of ideas for vendors we could reach out to for flowers, catering, wedding planning, etc.

From that initial meeting, to engagement photos, through the weekend of our wedding, Holly was such a joy to work with. So much so that I ended up adding bridal portraits to our package that I hadn't initially planned to include! Holly was incredible throughout the entire process, providing thoughtful advice, creative ideas to problems (including rain on my wedding portrait day), and working well with other vendors that we had hired to help us plan our perfect wedding.

Notably, in the weeks leading up to our wedding, Holly was organized and helped me feel comfortable in knowing that the timeline and details of our big day were under control. She worked with our wedding planner to make sure we all knew to be in the right place at the right time and she had SUCH a patient and stable demeanor when helping me understand all the details of the process.

On the day of the wedding she showed up with a huge smile on her face and made everyone, my mother, grandmother, bridal party, family, and vendors feel so comfortable and taken care of. She went with the flow, controlling the scene when necessary, and was able to get such incredible photos of our special day. We already knew we would love our wedding photos before we saw them because we knew how wonderful and perfect our engagement photos and my bridal portraits had been. Nevertheless, we were absolutely blown away by Holly's photos of our wedding. Simply stated, they were stunning. She captured every detail and nearly every person we loved most who attended our wedding. It seems that nothing was missed. Still, she narrowed down the photos to the most important and best so that we weren't having to sift through thousands of memories.

I am so grateful to Holly and her team for the beautiful work they did for us. I have always felt and known that photos of our engagement and wedding would be the most special part of the wedding process because we get to keep and cherish them forever. Holly understood that and made sure that our photos captured the essence of our love and the importance of our big day. I would recommend her without any reservations whatsoever

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

I did a lot of research before selecting a photographer and I am so glad I did. Holly is FANTASTIC at what she does. Our engagement and wedding day photos turned out GORGEOUS. She has a relaxed and fun personality so she makes you feel calm despite all of the wedding day jitters. I do not like being the center of attention so I thought having a camera pointed at me all day would be very intrusive... but it wasn't in the least. Holly is able to capture all of your special and intimate moments without making you feel like there is a camera in your face all day. She is also very conscious to get photos of all of your guests, not just the bridal party. If you enjoy photography that utilizes natural lighting and want a photographer that is organized and can go with the flow, then Holly is the one. She went above and beyond our expectations and we are so thankful we found her.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Natalie · Married on 03/04/2017

Holly was the first and last photographer we met with. Her portfolio is gorgeous and she really knows how to capture outdoor lighting in such a beautiful way. We knew she would be perfect for us since we were having an outdoor ceremony and reception on an organic farm. The whole process felt so comfortable. I never felt rushed or anxious. She knew how to keep you feeling great and carefree while also keeping you on schedule. And she really knew how to be in the right place at the right time. The day goes by so fast and so much is going on but she was able to capture every moment. I loved every single picture she took and I will know forever that my husband and I made the best decision choosing to work with Holly. She is not only talented but a genuinely good person that cares about you and your big day.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/15/2016

I knew the second I sat down with Holly for the first time that it was a perfect fit! I was very anxious about the wedding planner process and had no idea what I was doing but Holly made me feel comfortable and confident about my decision to use her instantly. Leading up to the wedding day Holly stayed in touch with my wedding planner and continuously sent updated timelines to make sure we were all on the same page. On the day of our wedding Holly was prepared and ready to go that morning. She gave everyone enough direction without being pushy and made the process as painless and fun as taking 1000+ photos can be. Picking a wedding photographer is a huge decision. This person is going to be a part of some of the most intimate moments of you and your spouses lives. Holly shared those moments with my husband and I and I never once doubted my decision. A comment that my mom made the day after the wedding was how professional Holly was and how comfortable she made everyone feel, she said it was one of the best decisions we made. Although I have only known Holly for a year and have seen her just a handful of times she feels like a close friend or even family.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

When we were trying to pick a wedding photographer, we looked at dozens of great photographers before narrowing it down to Holly and a couple others. Holly was our favorite by far. We were having an outdoor reception on a plantation, so we loved how Holly used light and natural elements in her shots. We knew we would have to stretch our photography budget by just a little to book her, but we decided that photography was such an important part of the wedding that it would be worth it. Boy, were we right! Once we booked her, it was obvious that we made a great decision. She talked with us for hours just getting to know us. I had my bridal portraits done at the reception spot a few months before the wedding, and Holly was such a good sport about the less than ideal conditions (late June coastal humidity, bugs, and storms!). Then the photographs we got from the bridal session were amazing! My mom and I had the hardest time picking a favorite for the reception and the newspaper. On our wedding day, Holly was able to get wonderful photographs at 3 different locations that were not close together. We didn't make it easy on her, but she was so kind and energetic throughout the day, and she managed to keep us on schedule without rushing through anything. She blended in and got shots without making anyone feel uncomfortable. She also managed to get two big family group photos and a wedding party photo (with kids from age 1 to 10) where everyone is looking at the camera and smiling. Amazing! After the wedding, she delivered the preview pictures and the final shots on time, as promised.

I can't say enough about how pleased we are with Holly. Even if you think she might be out of your budget, I'd say that you should find ways to eliminate unnecessary extras in order to have Holly preserve your memories. You probably won't regret having polyester linens instead of silk, but you will regret having a bad photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2016

I chose not to hire a videographer for my wedding so I knew that I wanted to make sure my photographs would capture all the memories of the day - and hands down, Holly was the best choice I ever made. Holly was not only an outstanding photographer, but a great friend and resource. My family and friends to this day comment on my beautiful photographs and also how much they enjoyed getting to know her throughout the whole wedding. I got married in May of 2016 at the Lace House in Columbia, SC, and Holly was a pro at this location. There's no better wedding photographer than Holly, and I hope I have the chance to use her again when I have photography needs!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Sylvie · Married on 04/16/2016

Holly was the BEST photographer! She took into account my wishes and incorporated that into all her shots. She's so creative and can take a normal picture and make it into something spectacular! I used Holly after she did a wonderful job for my sister's wedding. She takes the time to get to know her clients and make them comfortable during shoots. Holly was very flexible and did everything possible to work around hectic schedules and bad weather.

I would recommend Holly to anyone. She was so easy to work with and we feel like she was a guest at our wedding rather than a vendor. We have kept in touch since the wedding and I love seeing her pictures of clients and her own family. You will be lucky to have Holly as your photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Sonja · Married on 10/10/2015

Holly is very easy to work with. She was very good at honoring the wishes of the bride/groom and providing the best services possible.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/03/2015

Very responsive and very calm on my wedding day! She not only took wonderful photos amidst a record breaking rain fall and flood during my wedding, she helped me keep my cool when I was losing my mind

Sent on 12/27/2015

Holly is amazing! I was very picky about photographers, but when I came across her photos, I knew she was the one. Her artistic abilities and passion for photography are incredible. Holly is so professional, which made working with her was easy and fun. She was meticulous and made sure she got every picture we wanted, and she really listened to what we wanted and made our wedding come alive with her photographs. Holly was able to capture the best moments and emotions of our special day, and I am so thankful each and every time I look at our wedding pictures. We are so grateful to have her capture the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Susan · Married on 06/13/2015

Holly was amazing! She was so relaxed and easy to work with, and made both the bridal shoot and wedding pictures fun! She was very flexible with the time (due to weather constraints), and even traveled 2 hours away for the bridal pictures. She communicated continuously via email, text, and phone calls, and always made sure we were comfortable and having a great time during the sessions. She was open to specific photo suggestions, as well as had tons of great ideas. I have recommended her to many friends, and would choose her again for any photography needs :)

Sent on 11/29/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/30/2015

Absolutely incredible to work with!! Deciding to hire Holly as my wedding photographer was the BEST decision I could have ever made. She went above and beyond to make our engagement and wedding season absolutely perfect and fulfilled more than just her role as our photographer -- she was a mentor, a voice of reason in a very busy season of life, and took on roles that are often filled by a wedding coordinator/planner which truly shows her genuine, giving, and hard-working character traits. When I first met with Holly, I knew right away she was a one-of-a-kind person with an amazing talent. She captured true emotion on our wedding day and put together perfect engagement session and wedding day photo galleries for us which have gotten a million (literally) compliments from friends, family, and people my husband and I haven't even met. I would hire Holly over and over again without hesitation! I can say with 110% confidence that our wedding day was better, ran smoother, and was exactly as I had imagined it would be because her -- Thank you, Holly, for everything! You were such a gift to us, and we are so honored to call you not only our photographer, but also our friend.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Holly made our wedding experience a breeze! She handled both our engagement and ceremony photos, and both turned out amazing! Our engagement photos were taken at Table Rock Park in Greenville, SC (suggested by Holly). Beautiful scenery! The mountains, the lake and the waterfalls, and the sunlight were all captured perfectly as our background. Holly is extremely creative, but also very laid back and open to your requests and suggestions. She made us feel at ease with the uncomfortable posing of "professional photography", and she was able to capture our best candid shots in-between. I highly recommend Holly for all of your wedding photo requests - she's down to earth, extremely talented, and understands how to perfectly capture a moment. We will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I have amazing photographs from our wedding weekend thanks to Holly. She got all of the great shots and captured the range of emotions of the day. I am able to look at the pictures and remember all of the details of the rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. Many of our guests told me that it seemed like Holly was everywhere at once. I dubbed her the Photo Ninja because of this. I love, love, love the candid pictures from our reception! I still laugh out loud at a few of them. She knew just how to get the shots that show what you really want to remember from the day. Holly arrived early and scouted out the locations for the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. She was able to take some beautiful shots of the locations too. Holly was great to work with during the planning process and at the wedding. She is compassionate and you can tell she really cares about her clients and her work. I actually think that she made the wedding day less stressful by being so calm and prepared. My husband even commented on how comfortable she made him when we were taking our pictures during our first-look session. We met a few times before the wedding to plan the details, and she offered great suggestions about not only photography, but the wedding in general. She was great at answering all of my questions, and I knew that I would have wonderful pictures. She put all of the photographs on a disc and brought them to me. I could tell that she had spent a lot of time going through and editing the pictures. All of my friends from the wedding agree that her pictures are awesome! I am so glad I had Holly photograph my wedding, and I refer her to every future bride I know.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Very reasonable prices for such quality service!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2014

Holly was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout my entire wedding and leading up to it. She was very flexible and easy to work with, and did everything in her power to make all photography sessions work out perfectly. She traveled down to Charleston for our engagement photo session, and was very flexible with us on the timing, as we could only have this session on a Sunday.
    She provided excellent information when we were looking at venues and sites for all our photography sessions and locations at the wedding venue. She worked hard to make sure my husband and I were comfortable and relaxed every time we took pictures. She worked her butt off at every session!
    Holly Graciano Photography was a GREAT value. Holly worked so hard at every session, and didn't limit the time frame if she thought we needed more pictures. She was especially fantastic on my wedding day, and worked for at least 10 hours, long over the allotted time she had for us. Her assistant was wonderful. She also provided me with discs for all 3 photography sessions for my personal use. She even hand-delivered the wedding photo disc to my doorstep!
    Holly was absolutely wonderful to work with. She's so professional and quality of her work is second to none. She was always very flexible and responsive, and worked incredibly hard both during the sessions, and while editing the photos to get the galleries back to us as quickly as possible. Not only was she a fantastic photographer, she has such a sweet and caring nature, and she has become a personal friend throughout the past year. I 100% recommend Holly and her photography services to any bride looking for a professional and truly talented wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/31/2014

Holly is an amazing photographer. She is very professional and so easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2014

It was such a pleasure to have Holly Graciano photograph such a special time in our lives. From engagement photos to bridal portraits to wedding day photos, Holly did an absolutely amazing job! Not only did our photos turn out to be gorgeous, but Holly made it such an easy process. She really makes you feel comfortable. She arrived early at all of our photo locations to scout out the best spots for pictures, and she took into account what we wanted as well. Holly also does not charge for travel in South Carolina, which is a major bonus. Because of this we were able to travel to Charleston for my bridal portraits to be taken at a plantation, which I loved. All in all, I am so incredibly happy that we had Holly Graciano Photography capture all of the special moments of our engagement and wedding. We will treasure them forever!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/02/2013

Holly photographed my brothers wedding in April 2013, after seeing how beautiful the pictures were from their wedding. I called Holly right up to take our pictures too. She was a blast to work with, we had so much fun with our engagement session and my bridals. She is very flexible and super calm on the wedding day which made me super calm too! I STRONgLY recommend Holly Graciano Photography. When my husband and I have children I will definitely be giving her a call to have family pictures done :)

Sent on 01/19/2014

Meagan · Married on 10/19/2013

Choosing Holly Graciano Photography to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! The first time I met Holly I knew I was going to like working with her. She is so down to earth & easy to get along with. We traveled from Columbia to do our engagement pictures at Charles Towne Landing & Holly got there a few hours before us to find the best places to take pictures. Because she is so easy to work with, it almost feels like you aren’t being photographed so she able to get a lot of pictures that look natural, not posed. Holly came to our rehearsal dinner and photographed that as well and it was so nice for her to get to know some of the bridal party and our families before the big day. On the wedding day, she showed up early to get pictures of us getting ready and she did not stop the whole day. She did such a great job of capturing all of the special moments of our wedding. She got along with everyone so well that it truly felt like a friend taking our pictures, not a photographer we hired. I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly we got all of our pictures back. Within a month she had put a preview of our pictures on her website and another month after that we had received a disk that had all of the pictures from our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner, and wedding.

Not only is Holly a great photographer to work with, her work is awesome! I have had so many compliments on the pictures that people have seen. I also had people at the wedding tell me that they really liked how you didn’t really notice Holly was there but that you could tell she was getting a lot great pictures. I would suggest to anyone looking for a wedding photographer to choose Holly Graciano Photography. You will get to work with a person who truly cares that you get the pictures you want, your pictures will be fabulous, and she does it all for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

Holly was such a wonderful part of our entire wedding year! She was so flexible in helping us to find the perfect spots and times for our engagement photos, my bridal portrait day was so much fun, and she was able to capture every precious moment from our wedding day. Looking back on her pictures, we were able to relive the day and see so many things that we missed. It's was as if she was able to be everywhere at once! Overall it was an absolutely perfect experience and we found a great photographer and friend in Holly!

Sent on 03/21/2014

Brittany · Married on 04/20/2013

Holly does fantastic work! She captured the best pictures from our engagement, bridal, and wedding day pictures! She gives great ideas on places to have pictures taken. She is the best!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Brantly · Married on 04/06/2013

Holly Graciano was absolutely wonderful! After browsing our many, many images from the wedding over the weekend, my mother and I felt overwhelmed because so many of the pictures were great ones--so hard to choose just one! Holly made herself available to my husband, my mother, and myself from the very beginning and was always quick to respond to our questions and concerns from the day that we first met all the way through the big day.

On that day, Holly enthusiastically offered to come to my hair appointment and did several things that were above and beyond. Both our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and marked by Holly's keen eye for design and composition... That's what struck me when I saw her website for the first time, and boy, she delivers!

Another aspect of Holly's work that I love is the time she takes after the wedding to sift through all of the pictures. Yes, we were eager to see them, but it was nice to have a breather from all of the wedding fever. The best part, though, is the fact that WE didn't have to sift through every picture, which invariably included five versions of the same photo like I've seen other brides have to do. I, for one, would pull all my hair out if I had to sit there and do that myself. And I've got a lot of hair!

To sum it all up, if you live in SC, get Holly. She travels anywhere and is more than happy to do so. If we had more flexible schedules, you better believe my then fiancee and I would have been in Charleston for our engagement shoot. No matter what kind of event you're envisioning, Holly is the one capture it all. :)

Sent on 08/18/2013

Holly is a phenomenal photographer who can capture the essence of any given moment she points her lens at. She can produce exquisite work even in stressed and less than ideal conditions (My eyes were dry and I could barely keep my eyes open while she was taking my bridal shots before the wedding...the result? Amazing photos!). She really pays attention to relationships and has a sixth sense for which candid shots to capture. And all this doesn't even begin to explain the best things about her. She showed up an hour early and was more than willing to go way beyond her responsibilities as photographer. She became a fast friend, blending into our family very easily. I could go on and on about how wonderful Holly is, but bottom line, choosing Holly Graciano Photography was BY FAR the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Holly was our photographer for our very intimate private wedding. I can't put into words how impressed we were with her work! Even though our wedding was small , she managed to capture the tiniest of details in everything. This special day goes by so fast and she captured the moments that would've otherwise faded away. She has an amazing eye for location and her style is beautiful and full of light. Her pictures are so full of emotion that it allows us to relive this day over and over. She was so patient working with us and our families. She was relentless in getting the perfect shots and the result was stunning.

Holly, is a professional and so skilled at her craft. She showed up to each shoot ahead to scout the best places to use. There was even a room that wasn't a part of our wedding and she went above and beyond working with staff to let us use it. The quality of her work is unmatched and it didn't hurt that she was genuinely a nice person and easy to work with. She truly has a love for what she does and it shows in her work. I would absolutely use her again!

Sent on 01/20/2014