Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Holly is so AWESOME!! She made our special day even more special, more than I could've ever imagined! We didn't even notice her during the ceremony, she is great at hiding in plain site and getting all the best shots. When I got my pictures back I saw that she had captured every moment of the ceremony, side conversations between myself, my husband, and our guests, and the details of the wedding (rings, flowers, tables, shoes, accesories, etc.). When it came time to go take pictures at our chosen location, she brought the best smiles and poses out of us like it was so easy. My pictures turned out so beautiful, I didn't expect them to be so great because I do not consider myself to be photogenic but I knew Holly was amazing so I trusted her as she guided us through the best poses. We had so much fun and I cannot wait to use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Holly D Photography 8
    Holly D Photography 9
    Holly D Photography 10
    Holly D Photography 11

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! You are too sweet! Everything was so beautiful and I am so glad that I was able to be there for every moment. You are so beautiful and looked so gorgeous on your wedding day, it was easy to get great photos of you. :)

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Holly has been FANTASTIC to work with for our wedding! From meeting her in person in advance of our big day to the day of to all the post wedding details, it has been a pleasure working with her! What made us love Holly so much?

* Her skills with a camera. The photos are absolutely beautiful and she got us posed and took photos in no time at all. It didn't feel like an exhausting chore to get all our posed photos for the wedding, it was so much fun instead!

* Her personality. You spend a lot of time with your wedding photographer on the big day and we love hanging out with Holly. My husband and I want to hang out with her more!

* Her professionalism. She was always responsive, consistent, on time...

Holly went above and beyond, when we ran late on our timeline and asked her to stay an extra hour, she was able to with no questions asked. She just made me feel so at ease on a very stressful, but fun, day.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Holly D Photography 12
    Holly D Photography 13

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Holly and her assistant were absolutely amazing!! She did our engagement photos as well and by the day of the wedding we felt as though she was just one of our good friends taking our pics. It is easy to tell that Holly LOVES what she does and just wants to make your day an absolutely spectacular memory, which she does with ease! As the bride and groom it's hard to see your day unfold before your eyes. There is so much going on that it's easy to miss things and Holly captures all those moments, memories, and details for you to enjoy for the rest of your lives. Holly is dedicated and a hard worker! There were times during dinner that she and her assistant left their own meals to take our photos while we were talking to tables, all of a sudden they were there snapping away - that is dedication! We would recommend Holly over and over again! Not only were we absolutely lucky to have found her but we can't tell you how many guests and other vendors commented on how great she was! Thank you for such a wonderful gift Holly!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Awww wow this is so sweet! This is a gift to hear that you love your photos and had such a great experience. That is my number one goal is to make sure that I am there for you every step of the way and to make sure that all of your needs are met. :) Thank you so much for all of the sweet words, it really touches my heart!!

Ben · Married on 07/29/2017

Holly was amazing to work with and incredibly flexible with the types of pictures we wanted. She was very fun and incredibly professional. I would hire her again for any future photos I would do without hesitation.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Holly D was an absolutely amazing photographer!! She was fun, kind, professional, responsive, and affordable! She made us feel instantly comfortable during photoshoots. I would 100% book her again. And her photos are gorgeous!! I love how our wedding photos turned out!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much! I am so glad that you love the photos! I truly had a wonderful time photographing your wedding!! :)

Mahaley · Married on 07/07/2017

We eloped from NC to the Redwoods in California. Shopping for an online photographer isn't easy, but as soon as I seen some pictures Holly took I knew she was "the One"...not only does she take the time to get to know you aNd your partner, but she's like so Genuine & simply as sweet as sweet can be! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and I am so happy our paths crossed and especially on our very special day to celebrate our love. She takes awesome photos our pictures were such great quality and I couldn't be happier with them or her! :)

Sent on 09/21/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your kind words. :) Your wedding was so beautiful and you two are such an amazing couple. I loved getting to know you both and your love story. I wish you two all the best. :)

Holly was AMAZING ! She made me feel beautiful and had a great eye for good poses and spots to take the pictures !! I really enjoyed her company and would love to do it again !

Sent on 03/09/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I hope we get to do another photo shoot as well!

Jazmine · event on 06/01/2017

If you're looking for a great photographer that will capture your special moment for you like no other then don't look any further!! Holly is so AMAZING at what she does. She took beautiful graduation pictures of me that I didn't know I was capable of taking. I hate taking pictures but Holly made the whole experience enjoyable and fun. My pictures came out amazing and I cant wait to use her again for future events.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much! You had it in you, we just had to let it come out! Your photos were so amazing and unique. I loved the city look that you chose to go with. :) I can't wait to take photos with you again!

David · Married on 05/09/2017

Holly did a shoot for my girlfriend, her family and myself. She also did some exclusive couples photos for us and some professional headshots all in one appointment! The pictures were all awesome! Everything looked better in the pictures she took. She had so many great ideas for different poses that I would have never thought of and when the photos were processed I could see why she chose them. Holly is so fun to work with and she really knows what she's doing. I'm not one to jump at the chance to be in a photo shoot but Holly made me enjoy being in the pictures. She is so professional, knowledgeable and has such an artistic eye for photographs. The best part about it is you can tell that she truly loves what she does and her passion for her work is highly contagious. I will definitively be using Holly D Photography for all my future professional photo shoots. She went above and beyond to make us happy and really gave us a great value overall. Thanks Holly D!!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all the sweet words. I completely enjoyed taking all of your photos! You all made it that much more fun!

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2017

Holly was the absolute best photographer we could have asked for. She made our wedding even more memorable. She was fun, professional, prompt, responsive, and a great sport. Her assistant John was great too! Holly made our wedding day and leading up to it much more relaxed and smooth. She was so sweet and friendly. I felt like I had a friend photographing me because she was so fun and easy going. Within just a few days she posted a sneak peek of our photos which we fell in love with. We can't wait to see the rest. We know that we will love them. We look forward to framing these masterpieces!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Keneisha · Married on 04/24/2017

Holly was amazing and very professional loved having her taking my graduation pictures

Sent on 11/19/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

I loved taking your graduation photos! Congratulations once again. Such a big accomplishment!

Kayla · Married on 02/18/2017

Holly was truly nothing less than amazing. Her work truly speaks for itself .. she has a personality and a kindness that gets along with EVERYONE and she is so very professional. She doesnt come in and "take over "but she stops and asks you what YOU as a couple wants and blends that with her expertise which is something to appreciate.. she asks you if there are any special shots you would like for her to capture in particular and she makes it her responsibility to get them. Holly was very quick. she was everywhere and did NOT miss a shot and yet, very transparent.. she lets you enjoy your moment and when you look back at all of your photos, you think, "how did she capture that?!" She is extremely creative and always finds a way.. i have to admit, on the morning of my wedding, i was a late, unorganized, bundle of nerves lol. But Holly made a way. And calmed me down! It was almost like she was another encouraging, supportive bridesmaid in the room.. ugh what else can i say?! These are all my honest opinions. My honest review... I would book this woman a thousand times more.. so beyond worth it.. BOOK HER.. She knows what shes doing..

Sent on 02/28/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Wow thank you for all the amazing comments! I truly love what I do especially when I get to photograph great couples like you! :) Thank you so much for all of your sweet words!

Liz · Married on 12/28/2016

Holly has taken many memorable photos of us which have been exceptional. We appreciate her patience, creativity and professionalism. We love every memory she has created for us.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Micah · event on 12/16/2016

I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to have Holly as our family photographer! We will continue utilizing her service because of the high quality of her work. Holly is a fabulous photographer with the unique ability to capture the essence of the moment as well as the classic images that all families hope to obtain during a traditional photo shoot. Holly’s warm and patient approach is invaluable when working with large groups and/or children. Holly has captured several milestones for my family including my maternity photos, our son's newborn photos, holiday photos with our extended family, and our son’s smash cake/first birthday photos. We hope to request Holly’s support in capturing many more of our family’s memories! I can not overstate the value I find in her service!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much Micah! I have loved every photo shoot with you and your family! I can't wait for future photos. :)

kyle · Married on 11/19/2016

Very talented photographer. This was my first time taking professional photos and i did not know what to expect. Holly handled the whole photo shoot with professionalism and creativity. She made us feel comfortable with her. We had a blast coming up with poses and just having fun. She really knows how to capture the whole feeling my fiancee and I was feeling, and now we have that special moment in time captured forever.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Wow this is so sweet! You two made it so fun and enjoyable. I can't wait for your wedding! :)

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

Definetly book her, it's worth it! Holly does great, she does exactly what you want and gets the special photos you want! She will go above and beyond to capture moments you will love! She won't let yo down i promise! Thank you Holly for the beyond WONDERFUL wedding pics!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet! I absolutely loved capturing both your engagement and wedding photos! :)
  • Z

Zenobia · Married on 11/12/2016

You can't go wrong with Holly. She will capture every moment the way you want to see it. These are your memories forever trust Holly trust with them!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a great time capturing your wedding. :)

Heather · Married on 10/08/2016

Holly is an amazing photographer and true joy to work with. She will make anybody feel comfortable being a model for her no matter what and the quality of her work is unsurpassed. Couldnt have asked for a better session and more personal while professional person to work with. She makes you feel like a genuine friend she's known forever and is responsive to your own wants and ideas. Above and beyond in all she did for us and cant wait to work together again. Holly also has an response time to any and all questions you may have. Would recommend her to anybody looking for the best. She even did our shoot in the rain and fog. Thats going above and beyond for sure!!

Sent on 03/26/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such amazing words. You are so sweet and I am so glad that we were able to take your engagement photos. You two are jewels! :)

Macy · Married on 09/27/2016

Holly is so amazing! She is an amazing photographer, so sweet, professional, and very passionate about what she does. She photographed our San Francisco city hall wedding and we couldn't be happier with our photos. She made us feel so comfortable and we definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet. I truly had such a wonderful time photographing you two! Congratulations! I wish you all the best. :)

abbigail · Married on 09/24/2016

Holly made my wedding a dream come true form the beginning she was amazing and sweet! I can not say enough nice things about her. Not only was she swest and responsive her work is amazing too! She was super flexible the day of the wedding and ensured I was at ease she asked me multiple times if I needed anything or if she held with anything. Holly was beyond perfect! She got every shot I wanted. She has such a beautiful talent I have received so many compliments on her work as well as how great she was at the wedding. Thank you for making my day perfect and capturing the day for my lifetime.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Abbigail! Thank you so much for all of your sweet words. This mean so much to me to know I gave you a great experience. I am so happy that I was able to be there for your wedding! :) You were such a beautiful bride!

Dominika · Married on 09/17/2016

Holly was great from the start. Our initial conversation went smoothly and she was eager to learn quality information about my fiancé and I. Leading up to the wedding Holly followed up with me regularly and even helped me with my time line so that our wedding went smoothly. On our wedding day Holly was punctual, social, professional, easy going, friendly, and the list could honestly go on forever. Our pictures are stunning! I am so happy we had Holly capture our wedding day she was a huge part in why our wedding day was the best day of our life. I highly recommend Holly D as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet! Your wedding was so beautiful, thank you so much for having me be a part and capturing your wedding day. I felt so welcomed and I couldn't imagine a more perfect day! :)

Monica · Married on 08/26/2016

My husband and I got married on August 26th. The advice we got from our recently married friends, is that photography is very important to capture all of the memories of our special day. We spoke with several photographers that were within our budget and were disappointed with their portfolio and/or service. Then we met with Holly. We knew she was the photographer for us before our first meeting was over. Her photos are so beautiful and she was really easy to talk to about our wedding vision. She was very responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, even sending "checking in" emails and offering advice on the wedding schedule. The photos from our wedding are stunning, the only thing I may have done differently is spring for a second photographer. But Holly did an amazing job and we recommend that you chose her for your special occasion too!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all the nice words! Your wedding was so beautiful and the two of you are so sweet!!! Thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding. :)

Krystle · Married on 08/13/2016

Words can't fully describe how happy I am to have worked with Holly for our wedding photos! She went above and beyond what I could have ever expected in a photographer. First off, she is such a kind and warm person and her passion for photography and for her couples is so evident from the first time you speak with her. On top of that, she is suuuuuper responsive and organized which really kept me at ease throughout the entire process. Holly is also extremely skilled in finding the perfect setting, lighting, angles, and poses to capture all of your special moments so beautifully. My husband and I were at first a bit nervous we were going to feel and look awkward, but Holly gave us direction when needed and seriously made it so fun. Both our engagement and wedding photos were delivered to us really quickly and were even more amazing than I could have imagined. I'm having the hardest time deciding which one to blow up and frame because there were so many great shots! Holly is seriously the best :)

Sent on 09/05/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments! They mean so much to me! I had such a wonderful time photographing your engagement & wedding!

Adriana · Married on 08/06/2016

Holly and her team were very sweet and professional at my wedding! She made my husband and I very comfortable and made taking pictures easy to do....and was very sweet helping others take photo of us....we are very happy she was our photographer and anyone that needs one she is the #1 girl to go too:)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I truly enjoyed capturing so many special moments.

Ramon · Married on 08/05/2016

Holly is a wedding photography genius. It was because of her that our wedding became one of the most memorable moments of our lives. She's was so creative. Holly plays a huge part of our wedding outside of taking photos. When we asked her to be our photographer for our wedding and told her the month of when we wanted to have the wedding, she told us she was booked every weekend of that month. :( then she said something that was like a seed and it grew and became the most beautiful situation we've ever seen. She suggested a weekday wedding... Then more and more ideas came and it all went side by side with what we wanted in our wedding. It was the best Friday night wedding I have ever seen. We're so thankful for Holly!!

Holly was very professional in everything she did. When we did engagement photos at night it just matched our theme for the Friday night wedding. This whole experience couldn't have went any better. Holly made our dreams come true. Capturing every moment of joy and excitement and love. The best of the best! we will most definitely be using Holly Again in our future. Thank you Holly for everything. You really really made our wedding special for us to remember for years to come

Sent on 09/01/2016