Holly Boyles Photography Reviews

View more information

• Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 06/26/2021

The Perfect Match!

When planning our wedding, the #1 most important vendor choice to me was my photographer. I spent weeks looking for someone who both worked with my budget and whose work I could get excited about. I was so happy to find Holly! Not only is her work amazing (I received my sneak peak and the photos are just gorgeous), but she is so fun and was incredible to work with. She eased my fears leading up to the event and helped coordinate the timeline so that we can maximize her time along with her second shooter to capture all of the special moments from our day. She made us feel very comfortable and is such a sweet, fun-loving person with great energy. I can't wait to see the rest of our photos!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing experience

Seriously Holly is AMAZING! Great engagement photos, exactly what we wanted! We can not wait for Holly to shoot our wedding!!
  • Sally
    Sally Married on 01/02/2021

Phenomenal

She was detailed, kind, caring and made everyone feel comfortable and like we’ve ALL known her for years. She made sure we captured all the fine and small details in the tea ceremony and capitalized on my handmade dried floral bouquet. I felt like the sneak peek photos were amazing so I cannot even imagine how the rest of the photos turned out. So grateful for her traveling all the way down in the midst of CoVid. We can’t wait to book again with Holly ❤️