Holly Ann Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Lindsay Married on 06/25/2011
    Holly did a beautiful job photographing our wedding in June. Not only were the pictures fantastic, but so was her presence. She really becomes part of the whole day and not just the photographer. It was so wonderful to have someone so sweet to spend our special day with. Our package included a digitally created album with 35 pictures of our own selection. When we got the album tonight we were amazed. It was absolutely beautiful and brought my husband and I right back to our special day. I not only recommend her for her terrific work, but also for her terrific personality! :)
    Maria Married on 07/28/2007
    Holly did a fabulous job. She helped capture all my most precious memories. She was always two steps ahead of me and knew exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Kiersten Married on 06/17/2006
    Our wedding day was one of the most important days in our lives and it is so special to look back and see the beautiful pictures that we have to remember it by. Holly is so good about working with you and what you want and you can NOT beat her price for how much she puts into it! She captured many treasured moments that we would've missed had she not gotten them. She did an excellent job with our wedding and we will be using her in the future for other upcoming events. I'd give 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend.
    Penelope Married on 04/17/2004
    I would highly recommend Holly for your wedding photography. She is extremely easy to work with, flexible and professional. She was very respectful the marriage ceremony and took amazing shots without making her presence known. My parents, who can be harder to please, were very happy with how the pictures came out. We too were thrilled. She captured all the wonderful moments that we will want to remember for years to come.
    Emily Married on 11/17/2001
    Holly took the most wonderful pictures at my wedding. Pictures me and my spouse of now 7 years enjoy looking back at. Holly's eye with the camera is amazing, she caught breath taking moments that I would have missed if it was not for her. My pictures were developed and returned to me in a timely manner, and I could not have asked for any better service.
    Good luck with your wedding, and please use Holly Ann Photography for all your special moments.
    Barbara Married on 10/08/2008
    Holly provides digital images, an album and online pictures that can be ordered as singles. The value can't be beat! She is also very nice and provides great customer service.