Hollow Hill Reviews

149 | Weatherford, TX

149 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2017

This venue was perfect for our laid back rustic wedding!! We brought in very few decorations because we wanted the beauty of Hollow Hill to shine through.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Stephanie. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Liz · Married on 03/24/2017

Loved this place, we didn't have a wedding there. We had our Fireman's Banquet Awards there. It was absolutely perfect. The staff was amazing.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you.

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

Hollow Hollow hill and their amazing staff went above and beyond for our wedding! We were the first to get married out at the pond that was just put in and they arrange several specialty things to make pir day run more smoothly! I emailed countless times with questions and they were always answered within the day! We were able to go out several times to find the perfect spot for our first look and to see how we could,perfectly set up things on our special day! We could not have picked a better place to,say I Do!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you.
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 03/11/2017

Hollow Hill Event Center is above all others! Truly! From the moment my husband and I walked on the property, not only were we amazed by the gorgeous property, we were thoroughly impressed with the owners and operators. They are kind, accommodating, and clearly love what they do; you can tell they pour their hearts into this place. They made the planning process so easy for us and the day of they went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly!! We cannot sing their praises enough. Now to the property itself.... it is STUNNING!! There are so many ceremony options and it was difficult to choose between them. The setup is really perfect for a fun, beautiful, unique wedding. We wish we could've stayed longer than our wedding day! All in all, it was the perfect venue for us and we are so glad that we chose it!

Thank you so much David, Jean, Michelle, Robert and staff for a beautiful day!

Mallory and Ben Reeves

Sent on 06/15/2017

Mallory and Ben,

We are thrilled that we were able to help make your big day extra special. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review. We wish you both happiness and joy in your new journey together. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you.

Sincerely,
    the Hollow Hill Team

Emily · Married on 02/26/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful and the people who run it are so welcoming and helpful. I had my wedding here and it was flawless. If I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing, they really made our special day the best day of my life.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Emily, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you.

Patricia · Married on 12/16/2016

Honestly this venue could not have been better and the people were what made it so enjoyable. They were friendly and kind and went out of there way to make sure our day was perfect loved this place!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We appreciate your time and feedback.

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

Hollow Hill is a beautiful place to get married. The owners are the sweetest and made it that much better without any hassle. This was the second venue I viewed and I fell in love instantly. The place speaks for itself and you can do outdoor and indoor weddings there. I also liked that you didn't have to decorate as much just because of how gorgeous this place is. A cool thing about it is that the owner built it himself and to build something that beautiful is absolutely impressive!! If you haven't booked your wedding here then you are missing out!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Lauren · Married on 12/11/2016

If you are looking for THE BEST wedding/event space then Hollow Hill Event Center is the place to book!!! The most professional staff, caring helpful management team and then you have the owners who checked in several times just to be sure our wedding was going according to plan. From 1-5 I give HH a 100+++ Just simply amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic time with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Dawn · Married on 12/03/2016

Venue is fantastic and has a lot of rustic character. The owners are fabulous to work with and very flexible and very dedicated to making your special day fantastic! All helpers that were involved at Hollow Hill were excellent.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 11/06/2016

Could not have imagined a better venue to have our wedding at! They are SO nice and easy to work with and really help you make it special. This was our one and only venue we looked at. After being there for only 10 minutes we knew it was the place for us. I cannot say enough good things about Hollow Hill and their staff!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for submitting your review. We value your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had an awesome experience with us!

Stefani · Married on 11/05/2016

Make visiting Hollow Hill Farm a priority. You'll fall in love with this little slice of heaven tucked away in the quiet country. Our daughter and son-in-law were married at Hollow Hill on November 5, 2016. They had their ceremony in the Red Barn, social hour in and around the Old Town, dinner in the Great Room and the dancing back in the barn. We were so impressed on our first visit that we knew this was the venue we wanted! There were so many things for adults and kids to see and do. Everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you David, Jean, Bob, Michelle, Murray and Cherie for making their special day one they will remember for ever!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Micha · Married on 10/30/2016

My now husband and I saw this venue on the internet and just had to go see it in person! As soon as we did, we fell in love. It is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. If you are looking for a rustic venue, this is the place. They set up and broke down all of the tables and chairs so we didn't have to worry about it. They made sure the day was perfect. I wish we could go back and get married all over again.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and time. We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us!

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

We fell in love with venue immediately. The venue is GORGEOUS, the staff and owners are professional, incredibly friendly, very pleasant to work with, flexible with their schedule, and just all around amazing. Thanks to Hollow Hill Farm and their accommodations, our wedding was perfect. Our guests loved the venue, and we did too!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2016

Hollow Hill venue is beautiful and can accommodate many different types of indoor and outdoor events. It does not require much decoration. The owners and staff are very helpful and caring folks. You have to see and experience it to believe it. So many loving details incorporated in each area. A photographers paradise. I can't say enough positive about the place and the people. Our wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Great to hear that you so enjoyed your special day with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Miranda · Married on 10/15/2016

so happy we chose Hollow Hill as our place to get married! The venue is just beautiful, and we got so many compliments on how amazing our wedding was, and how neat the venue was. The owners are also the nicest people you will ever meet! Hollow Hill will always have a special place in my heart.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for submitting your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Cynthia · Married on 10/09/2016

This venue was the most beautiful place. I had the wedding of my dreams because of this place. I'm so grateful that I had my wedding here. and the staff is amazing and so sweet. I loved it. I wish I could rewind and replay my wedding day! Thank you so much Hollow Hill!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are pleased to hear that you had an awesome time with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Our daughter Lauren, just had her wedding her on 9-24-16. We booked this venue 1 1/2yr ago. It was the best value out of all the facilities that we toured. It was definitely the most beautiful place that we toured. In addition, the owners-David and Jean Gechter are amazing. They were very easy to work with and most helpful on the day of the wedding to make sure that it was as perfect as it could be. The most amazing thing about this place is that it doesn't really need a lot of decorating as the place it just that amazing. There are also decorations available to be used which I'm assuming have been donated by previous brides. We used some of them and donated a few things ourselves. This venue is just growing and growing as when we originally booked they didn't have a chapel-which is now being built. I'm lucky to say that my daughter and her finance` were the first to ring the church bell. I know this place may seem out of the way but you will not regret having your beautiful wedding here. Again it is such an amazing place and the people are really awesome to work with. I'm hoping we left it in good clean shape-which I'm guessing we did since we just got our cleaning deposit in the mail.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you all enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Love, love, loved this place. They where amazing all around, very helpful and quick to respond. They try and make your special day perfect for you. I loved that it was a one wedding a day. And they are willing to make anything happen with in reason! Such a well kept and beautiful venue. Truly couldn't have been more amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that we could be a part of your special day!

Kim · Married on 09/10/2016

Every single staff member, including David and Jean, the owners, make you feel like family. They are extremely nice, generous and fun! Their property is absolutely breathtaking, and all the fine details show how much pride they take in their work and venue. We actually used their venue for a fundraising event, but if I ever get married again, I know where I will do it!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special fundraising event!

Adrienne · Married on 06/04/2016

This place was beautiful on my day. They made it so easy to figure out several ways on how to set up my special day. I had nothing but compliments about the venu and my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us!
  • User6835205 · event on: 06/04/2016

This was a perfect venue for our after graduation party. We have 54 seniors so it was a party of about 60 with chaperones. We had a great time at Hollow Hill.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that everyone enjoyed their time with us!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/03/2016

Excellent attention to detail, a complete pleasure to work with every single person at Hollow Hill.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that your graduating seniors had a great time with us!

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2016

Beautiful venue! Perfect for barn weddings, outdoor weddings or other large gatherings. Owner is super friendly and helpful throughout planning. Decorations not necessary due to the rustic Decor already in place. Several items included in the rental fees such as tables, chairs and linens.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kathy,
    We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure to work with you. Great pictures!
    Take care, Hollow Hill Team

This place has it all. It is very unique and beautiful. Would recommend this place to anyone that wants that "wow" factor!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

Jenny · Married on 04/23/2016

We enjoyed everything about the venue, it was an amazing experience for our special day.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special celebration!