Holiday Valley Reviews

Holiday Valley 5
Holiday Valley 6
Holiday Valley 7

Carey · Married on 07/25/2015

Karen was a joy to work with. As MOB (bride lives overseas), I was impressed with Karen’s incredible skill but more so her professionalism, quiet graciousness and intuitive sense to think out of the box to achieve our daughter’s vision. Guests were blown away at every event including our Friday Welcome party on Overlook Terrace, Saturday’s top of the hill ceremony and reception at Yodeler, after party at John Harvard’s and farewell coffee on Sunday! Over 200 guests and 80 rooms - Holiday Valley was an incredible venue and our out of town and overseas guests left in awe of the gem we have in Ellicottville.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Maureen · Married on 07/11/2015

The Holiday Valley planning staff (Karen and Caitlyn) were very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and so helpful. The wait staff was top notch!!! The food was the best at a wedding that we have ever had. We received so many compliments on all aspects of the ceremony and reception from all of our guests. I even mentioned to a friend who had attended that we still needed to do our review and he said "Just say EXCELLENT for everything". We highly recommend Holiday Valley and Boston Culinary Group to anyone who is in need of a location for their event, no matter what the event or how large or small the gathering.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/23/2015

Everyone was so incredibly helpful and friendly! It made our day so amazing. We had a wonderful time, and every guest we talked to said it was the best and most fun wedding they had ever been to. And we would agree!!! Such a great venue and amazing workers!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Aimee · Married on 11/15/2014

Holiday Valley was an amazing place to host our wedding this past weekend. Katelyn was our planner at the resort and just made everything so easy. From the first visit I knew that on the day of I would not have anything to worry about. Katelyn kept in constant contact with me and made sure everything was exactly as I wanted. The staff at all of the hotels, John Harvard's brewery during our Rehearsal Dinner and the wait staff during the reception were all amazing. Everything went off without a hitch and I can't say enough good things about this venue and the staff who work there.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Holiday Valley Yodeler Lodge was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff was incredible. Katelyn was an amazing help and a great person to work with. Our guests were very impressed with the lodge and thought the food was amazing!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Justine · Married on 10/26/2014

It was assuring to have Karen walk us through rehearsal and on the day of the wedding she was with us from beginning to end. The entire staff of Holiday Valley made this a wonderful three day experience.

Sent on 10/05/2014
  • I

Ioana · Married on 10/04/2014

Holiday Valley did such a fabulous job making our wedding day flawless! Katelyn was exceptionally responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process and was such a pleasure to work with. The day of our wedding, they made sure to take care of any issues that came up (as issues always do) and handled them without my husband or me even noticing. Many of our guests commented that the food was delicious (Filet & Salmon) and the bartenders and waiters made sure to keep all of our guests well served throughout the night. Jolene was our head sever and was always making sure than my husband and I had drinks in hand and that our entire bridal party was well taken care of. I can't think of a single negative things to say. Everything was fabulous! :-)

Sent on 10/20/2014

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

Everything was fabulous!! Karen and Katelyn were very helpful and professional throughout the whole wedding planning process. Karen was with us for the rehearsal the evening before and then throughout the whole day and evening of the wedding, which was a huge help knowing she was there to take care of things! Our day was perfect ... the location, the service, the food; we received so many compliments from all of our guests!! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great wedding venue!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Holiday Valley wedding venue was outstanding from the top notch planning, services, food qualtiy and abundance and professionalism from everyone, catering and lodging.
    Thank you Holiday Valley for making our wedding dream come true.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Tricia · Married on 09/27/2014

Holiday Valley made our fairy tale wedding come true. Food was so tasty, yummy and plentiful . The views from the lodge was breathe taking, very natural and romantic. Karen and her staff were wonderful. They were very flexible and accommodating all our requests.

Lodging was outstanding with breakfast included.

Book your wedding Holiday Valley.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Every staff member at holiday valley was truly amazing and so hopeful especially since we were from out of town. Very accommodating and made our wedding day run smoothly!! Absolutely beautiful and wonderful wedding venue!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Karen and her staff were awesome! They were catering and responsive during the entire planning process. Everything on our wedding day went as planned and looked amazing. Nikki and the service staff were incredible, they were with us the entire night making sure that we were taken care of. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

This was beyond anything I could have imagined. My day was made perfect by the staff and they went above and beyond to do everything possible and more for myself my wedding party and guests. It was the single greatest magical moment of my life right besides my children being born.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Such a perfect venue! From our first visit as an engaged couple to our last as a married one. I would recommend to anyone looking to get away from those typical venues.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Hannah · Married on 08/30/2014

It was easy to plan the reception with help from Katelyn. All questions were answered in a timely manner.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding was a beautiful event. The location at Holiday Valley was scenic. Every staff person was cordial, professional, attentive and friendly. The catering was delicious. The event exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

The entire wedding weekend at HV was awesome! Staff was terrific, food was delicious and the resort was a gorgeous place for our daughter's wedding and pictures!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Hailee · Married on 07/12/2014

Every single member of the staff at Holiday Valley did an amazing job at making our wedding absolutely PERFECT! They were all extremely friendly, helpful, and professional.
    Our planning contact was very responsive, and did everything in her power to help our vision become a reality.
    I am beyond happy with the service and would highly recommend having your wedding here - it's a beautiful location with incredible people!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jen · Married on 06/27/2014

We can't say enough great things about Holiday Valley Resort. From the moment we arrived to the end of our stay the staff and personnel made sure we had the wedding weekend of a lifetime. It was amazing! They truly care for their guests. The planning was a breeze with their timely reminders, emails, suggestions and willingness to help cater to our needs.
    My planning wouldn't have been such a stress-free experience had I not had the pleasure of working with Katelyn. And, our reception was flawless. The wait staff for HV is amazing. They were there while we were setting up, making sure linenes and flatware were all ready to go setting the framework for our decor and accessories.
    It was a true pleasue working with them. Without hestitation, I would suggest Holiday Valley Yodeler Lodge to anyone looking for a quaint, intimate and fun wedding ceremony and reception.
    It was truly all I ever hoped it wouldbe and more. THank you so VERY much.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Josua · Married on 05/03/2014

Holiday Valley was a perfect place for our wedding. The venue was gorgeous, the food was fantastic, but what really stood out was their service. I can assuredly say that we have never experienced such exceptional service ever before. They perfectly balanced being non-intrusive but still super engaged and caring. Also in the planning stages they were super flexible with us being out of state and busy work schedules. In the end we had a fantastic wedding that exceeded our expectations and looked like it cost 4 times as much as we spent on Holiday Valley.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Karen Baggiano was amazing! Staff for the day of the wedding was also amazing. Our day was set to our liking and everything ran smoothly and was simply magical. A few problems with Claire Bacon at butterwood desserts. She rarely returned phone calls and gave inconsistent information.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jeness · Married on 08/17/2013

I was overwhelmed with the amazing service I received during my whole wedding experience!! I have worked at another ski resort that does weddings and holiday valley has by far, surpassed any other competition in/around the western New York/PA area! Our guests and wedding party could not say enough positive complements about their experience with Holiday Valley!!
    The only thing I would suggest differently is to make sure you book a room for the night of your wedding! Not sure if we missed this detail, or weren't told that we had to book it and it wasn't automatically done for us but it made for the only stressful moment of our wedding day, and honestly, the staff made sure we were taken care of so it wasn't that stressful!
    It was so nice to have someone by our side the whole weekend! From Friday evening at the rehearsal until Sunday fort hebreakfast we hosted we had Nicki by our side and it was beyond amazing!! I honestly can't say enough positive things about our experience!!
    Thank you for making the most important day of our lives the best experience we could have!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2011

This group does an amazing job accomodating your needs and wants! Shirley, Debby, and David and incredible! The waitstaff at the reception was amazing! Fun, friendly, professional and on top of everything! They helped make our wedding the most perfect day, from getting our dog to the top of the hill to helping with our centerpieces and customizing the menu. Amazing team!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

Everything was beautiful. Katelyn was super friendly and responsive!

Sent on 09/21/2017

I knew of this location, since this is my hometown. The Main Chalet at Holiday Valley was truly a stunning place for a wedding. The staff is wonderful, the interior is modern and up to date, and the balconies overlooking the golf and ski hills are fantastic. The view is lovely! There are also many great places for photo opportunities at The Valley. I would highly recommend this location to any couple.

Sent on 07/05/2016