Holiday Valley Reviews

Holiday Valley 5
Holiday Valley 6
Holiday Valley 7

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was a fairytale come true! Holiday Valley was everything we ever imagined and more. The team of people were amazing - from our wedding coordinators - Katelyn and Joelene to even the servers. Everyone was so great and professional and made our day beautiful and effortless as they handled all the details that we needed them to! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Breana · Married on 04/28/2018

Holiday valley was wonderful!! I couldn’t have asked for better staff or management to work with! Thank you so much for making our wedding special and so enjoyable!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Holiday Valley 13
    Holiday Valley 14
    Holiday Valley 15

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Jolene from start to finish. She was extremely responsive, friendly and always willing to help ease my worries. Holiday Valley gorgeous, but it's the attentive/professional staff that truly made it memorable.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Holiday Valley 16
    Holiday Valley 17

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Holiday valley was great throughout the entire wedding process! Katelyn was very quick to respond and help with everything! The entire staff on the day of the event was great as well and truly enjoyed their time working!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was perfect! I couldn't have imagined my day anywhere else !

Sent on 10/26/2017

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

Katelyn and Jolene work great together, and make it easy to communicate details as they progress. They helped us with setup the morning of the event, which was incredibly beneficial!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amy · Married on 09/29/2017

We worked with Katelyn at Holiday Valley and she was the best. Everything was so simple with her and there was no request she could not help us with. We live in Colorado and were planning the wedding across the county and Katelyn made it so easy to do with her laid back attitude and willingness to work with any of my family members for planning. We are also very last minute and that never bothered Katelyn. The day of the wedding, she was so calm and helpful. She would round up that one person of the wedding party that was always missing and make sure everyone knew what was happening next. The whole day was perfect and we are VERY pleased.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amy · Married on 09/29/2017

Sent on 11/01/2017

Susan · Married on 09/29/2017

Our daughter’s wedding was held at Holiday Valley under katelyn Mueller. We could not have ask for someone who was more professional, helpful and so accommodating. She was always involved to help us make the day the most special day we could have. From the first meeting with katelyn until the day of the wedding she was the reason everything happened so perfect. She was experienced in her suggestions and objective with her advise and nothing was left undone. The entire process was so easy with her and Jolene to help. She is an asset to the wonderful accommodations that are available at Holiday Valley and her beautiful personality is an added plus. We would definitely advise and suggest any event would be completely satisfied with the service provided by Katelyn and her staff.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter had her wedding at yodler lodge sept 23 2017. The guests are still talking about what a fun wedding it was . The weather was unbelievable..outside ceremony breathtaking..chairlifts were a highlight to the amazing view..Kaitlin our wedding planner couldn't have been more accommodating especially after a vendor was less than satisfactory... highly recommended holiday valley you will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Holiday Valley 23
    Holiday Valley 24
    Holiday Valley 25

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the wedding of our dreams here. It was a beautiful venue at the main lodge. Katelyn and Sandy are top notch at what they do. So helpful, kind and made us feel so comfortable. I can't stop thinking and looking back at how perfect the day was. We were so lucky to have the best weather that day! I could not ask for anything more. They really catered to everything and looked out for us. We were able to request our favorite bartender from Yodeler Lodge who we see when we ski, and she made the BEST bloody marys for our guests. we could go on and on about everything we loved but that would take years! Just trust us.. choose Holiday Valley for your special day!

Thank you for making it the best day so far in our lives!!!

Ken and Samantha Boris

Sent on 10/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

The wedding planners are awesome to work with and will put your mind at ease. The hotels are so close to the venue site, it makes your guests travel time less. I really enjoyed working with everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Liz · Married on 09/09/2017

Holiday valley was absolutely perfect! We loved how professional and prompt katelyn was with all emails. It was our dream wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Katelyn was so wonderful to work with while planning our wedding! She made it fun and easy and made everything we wanted a reality! She responded so quickly to all of our questions and was very informative! It was the perfect venue for us and I would not change a thing!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 07/29/2017

We about Leta fell in love with holiday valley the moment we walked into our venue the first time. We knew that second we were going to have our wedding there and Katelyn and Jolene made all of our dreams come true! They were amazing to work with and made sure we had everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/13/2017

MARY · Married on 07/08/2017

Wow, is all I can say. From beginning to end, our experience at Holiday Valley was perfection. We worked with Katelyn, and she was always available to answer any of our questions - no matter how big/small or how far in advance we were asking, we always felt that we were a top priority. She helped us work through every possible detail and provided us with excellent recommendations when we were working through the flow of our day. In addition, she always followed up with confirmation of our discussions, just so that all of our information was in one organized place.
    We had our wedding at the top of the ski hill, and the HV team went the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable with proceeding (it had rained that morning). Our reception was at Yodeler Lodge, and boy, what a place. The views were spectacular, the staff was so accommodating, helpful and professional. There was a waitress assigned just to my husband and I throughout the even, which was amazing - otherwise I don't think I would have eaten or had a drink all night - a very, very nice touch and made us feel even more special.I cannot rave enough about how excellent the service was, how perfect the venue was or how amazing the overall experience was. I don't think anything could have gone any better - it was a smooth process all the way through. Even when we threw last minute changes at Katelyn, she made sure it was handled, double checked and verified. The food was great - everyone raved about it, and again, so thoughtful, they sent my husband and I home with a plate, as we didn't eat much more than appetizers all day (busy greeting guests).
    It was pricey, but I tell you, it was worth every penny and a true experience for your guests.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Julie · Married on 07/07/2017

Hello,
    I wanted to mention that Katelyn did a awesome job with the wedding and helping me organize everything. She answered emails in a timely fashion. Amazing job ! We were happy with her service and will let others couples know what great experience we had at Holiday Valley. The only issue we had was with the waiting staff. They didn't know what was in the servering stations. I had to tell the one staff member to please find out what was in the Warner. She had to ask and get back to me. Also, seemed like some of the guest didn't realize of the other food stations. I was greatly disappointed in finding that out. I feel like there should have been table tents underneath the food if a staff member was busy dishing food out that a guest could see what the food was. So, in hindsight I feel like the staff wasn't educated on what they were dishing out. Otherwise, it was an amazing Wedding and something we will never forget!!

Julie and Antonio Zona

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

I had the best experience at Holiday Valley for my wedding. From start to finish the experience was nothing but a pleasure. Katelyn and her team are incredible. They were accommodating, went above and beyond and the day went off without a hitch. We had almost every guest come up to us and say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We ran the chairlifts, had the outdoor fire pit and were overall just able to make the day really personal. The food was amazing and the wait staff was on point. Definitely recommend this venue to anyone in WNY!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding/special event. The services were great! Katelyn was amazing! Never had any issues with communication ! The lodging I had the most trouble with but in the end they helped us out. Services were great, Sandy the head manager on floor the day of the wedding made sure I was always replenished with my favorite cocktail. I couldn't of asked for a better wedding and a better place to have it! Also, the food and my cake were AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jen · Married on 06/24/2017

We worked with Jolene at Holiday Valley to plan our wedding and had a wonderful experience! She worked with us to stay on budget and also had good suggestions along the way for ways to make the day special for our guests. When our florist left out a fairy wand for my flower girl, she tried to make one herself to help us avoid a potential meltdown of a 3 year old. Definitely went above and beyond! Our guests raved about the mashed potato martini bar we had as part of our menu. We also added on chairlift rides during our cocktail hour so that guests could have a different experience while at our wedding. The room block at Holiday Valley Inn and The Tamarack Club worked out perfectly for our guests. Connie was very prompt in getting me a rooming list when I asked and also was kind enough to give us a tour of all the various hotel room options to see what our guests could stay in. If you are looking for a great destination wedding at a resort that has something to offer everyone, definitely check Holiday Valley out!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2017

Caitlin, Jolene and Sandy were all the most amazing! There was never a worry or doubt the day would not be flawless! They were all the absolute most accommodating and even answered our endless last minute emails! Truly an amazing experience and highly recommend the entire staff at holiday valley for making our day perfection!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/19/2016

it was an amazing night and Katelynn and Jolene were wonderful!!! gorgeous venue!

Sent on 12/12/2016

chloe · Married on 10/29/2016

The staff at Holiday Valley made our wedding amazing. The food was so good and Katelyn the planner was fabulous. I would highly recommend having your wedding at Holiday Valley.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2016

We were looking to go away, but not too far away, for a fall "destination" wedding. A friend told us about Holiday Valley and we went to visit the resort and just absolutely fell in love with the cute town of Ellicottville, NY as well as Holiday Valley Resort. Katelynn was amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. They were very flexible with us and our requests. All of the vendors they recommended also were phenominal. It poured down rain and was freezing our entire weekend, but our guests had a blast and so did we. We loved the laid back atmosphere of Holiday Valley and their staff. Highly recommended if you want a no fuss wedding, the ability to make it your own, but know that you have a team that will make sure the day runs smoothly and the bottom line is to have fun. We also felt the price was very reasonable. We wanted to host a breakfast the day after for our guests and Katelynn gave us a recommended place in town - they were also amazing and it was the perfect location to host the breakfast. We loved every minute of our wedding weekend!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2016

If I had a dollar for every question and random request that was asked of Katelyn and Holiday Valley, we would have a wedding paid for in full lol. Katelyn is the most punctual, polite, motivated, thoughtful, coordinated, driven and observant wedding coordinator you could possibly have. Period, end of subject. She was an absolute pleasure to work with over the past 1+ year of wedding planning. There was literally not one request that her and the Holiday staff could not satisfy. Special beer and drinks? Sure! Floor plan layout change? Great idea! Change of menu including specialty dips at your cocktail hour? Not a problem. Seriously, every detail and teeny tiny question or request was fulfilled without hesitation. She coordinated timing and setup with all of our vendors (mostly all were traveling from out of town) so we did not have to lift a finger or worry in the slightest on our wedding. Everything was on point and perfectly executed! Not to mention, Yodeler Lodge and the Champagne Sundeck were incredibly beautiful and made for gorgeous backdrops in our photographs. We cannot help but to get tears in our eyes thinking back to our special destination weekend. Ahhh, so aaaamazing! Some of our most favorite things about Holiday Valley/Yodeler/Champagne Sundeck include:

Full bar with any and all beers (seasonal & crafts)/liquors/mixers (literally everything you can think of) we had specialty drinks made with odd ingredients like lavender, ginger beer, and mint which they accommodated!
    Gorgeous lit up slopes and firepits expand the party to the outside areas
    Floor layout is up to you! Band is HIGHLY recommended (we booked Nik Lite) and put them in the center of the room!
    Food- one million lbs of it and a mashed potato bar, enough said! Sorbet appetizer- beautiful and delicious!
    Mr & Mrs breakfast with everything you could possibly want