Holiday Inn Washington Dulles Reviews

123 | Sterling, VA

123 Reviews for Holiday Inn Washington Dulles

Mother Of Bride · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent on short notice

Our short-notice wedding/reception went beautifully thanks to Stephanie’s prompt, helpful responsiveness and guidance. So thankful!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/30/2019

My 11/30/19 Wedding

Not sure if my previous experience posted. So I’m doing it again. Coordinators Stefanie Timmons and Heather El-Zein made memories of my wedding beautiful & unforgettable for my family and friends. From start to finish with planning, food tasting, coordinating, decorating, & the actual wedding Itself. I’m still in awe of their expertise. They both went above and beyond to make my day a magical memory. Stefanie and Heather both were present and guiding my rehearsal the night prior to the wedding (it went on much later than expected / too many chiefs in my family & they didn’t complain) while supporting me (I was all nerves... thanks for the red wine!). On My wedding day, Heather again coordinated everything while again calming my nerves (more red wine). All bumps or unexpected events.... Heather ironed out smoothly while again dealing with all of my “chiefs.” Anyone in the DMV planning a wedding or event / please don’t pass up this Gem / Holiday Inn.l Dulles. My family is still posting on FB how beautiful and Epic my wedding was. Thank you again Stefanie and Heather. I plan on doing my next party / event here.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Helen Garamone · Married on 07/10/2019

Holiday Inn-Dulles inSterling

We had the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and the wedding dinner at the Holiday Inn as so many people were flyinginto Dulles and hadno land transportation. Everything was super and everyone had a good time. I cannot thnk of one thing that could havebeen better.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Silvie Castillo · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Reception

Highly recommend it..Michelle was awesome and made sure our day was perfect :)

Sent on 04/02/2019

K Haq · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome! Memorable!

We would like to thank Michelle and her entire team from the bottom of our heart for all their hard work and dedication towards our wedding event! Michelle’s style was very friendly and she bent backwards to accommodate our requirements. The event was a very successful one. All our family and friends truly enjoyed the beautiful setting and service provided by the entire team! We have received great feed back from all our guests. Their entire stay at Holiday Inn was a fabulous one! I would personally like to thank Michelle for her kindness and warm-heart! We would gladly recommend this venue to all our friends and family.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

We met with Michelle P. to learn more about the Holiday Inn Dulles as a wedding venue. Michelle is incredibly competent and accommodating; she was interested in learning about our vision for the day and making it happen. She answered all of our questions, and was quick to respond to emails about scheduling a tour and providing additional information. For logistical reasons, we ultimately decided to host our wedding in a different location, but we felt compelled to leave this review about our experience with Michelle - it seems like anyone who has their wedding at the Holiday Inn Dulles will be in very good hands!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you Ashley ! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write me this very thoughtful review. I wish you and your fiance' all the best on your wedding and your new life together.

Molly N · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing Venue!

The Holiday Inn Dulles Airport was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! Michelle Pulliam and Jonelle Nero were fantastic to work with, both professional and fun! The planning process was stress-free and the day of was just as we wanted.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michele · Married on 09/22/2018

The rehearsal dinner worked out so well! It was so convenient for the hotel guests to walk outside to the patio to attend the dinner. Michelle was wonderful to work with before and during the dinner. She made sure our gluten free guest was taken care of with her own special plate of food. The food was delicious, and the service was great. We did have to ask for some knives at some point (I like to cut up my salads), and we had to ask for some plates near the end. We went over our drink quota, and they were very good at alerting us so we could decide to go over or stop at the cap. Very pleased and will recommend Holiday Inn Washington Dulles to others. (Note: Advise guests not to wear heels, as I ruined a pair of shoes since I kept sinking in the soft crack filling between the pavers, and one of the heels was gouged.)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Ginny · Married on 09/15/2018

This venue is a perfect place for our reception. We had 150 guests in the Ballroom and the atmosphere and layout were cozy and elegant (within our budget). And for Michelle P., I will give her over 5 stars if I can. She is a sweetest person I've worked with. Michelle was very responsive to my change requests and questions. She helped us to accommodate rooms for out-state guests with a good price. Michelle made me not feel like our relationship was customer-vendor but she was the one always there for us on our special day. I am very fortunate to work with Michelle and definitely recommend this location to everyone.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you Ginny ! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review for us. I am so glad you enjoyed everything ! It was such a pleasure to meet you and Tom and work with you to make your day super special ! It was wonderful to meet your family and friends and see you surrounded by love on your wedding day ! You looked so gorgeous and I hope to see you again.
    I wish you both a beautiful and blessed life together !!

Holiday Inn Washington - Dulles

Shannon · Married on 09/14/2018

Michelle is great and works with you to you’re dream come true! Staff was there and very organized . I would recommend getting married there!
    It won’t be a regret!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Kemal · Married on 07/28/2018

Exceptional

Michelle and the staff went above and beyond in making our night a special one!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you Kemal for your nice review ! We enjoyed meeting your family and friends and being a part of your special wedding day ! We wish you and Huda a wonderful life together full of blessings, love and laughter.

sylvia · Married on 04/28/2018

I had the great pleasure serving as a wedding coordinator for a wedding at the Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles. I have nothing but the best compliments for the staff and accommodations. They were very attentive to the bride and groom’s needs and were open to any ideas for the celebration. They made sure that their visions for the celebration became a reality. The Catering Sales Manager Michelle Pulliam was such a great pleasure to work. She was very attentive and highly professional. She had great resources at her fingertips for different type of vendors that were very helpful, her professionalism far exceeds what was expected. Michelle was patient, understanding, and organized. She answered all our questions as soon as they were asked and if she didn't know, she found out right away and got back to us ASAP. She made the couple feel calm and like they really cared. It made their experience even more special. Michelle took care of everything the day of the wedding for the couple so that they did not have to worry about anything except showing up and enjoying themselves which they did. The food were delicious! Who would've thought that hotel food could be so great? The hotel stay was very comfortable as well. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or anniversary celebration. The wedding packages are totally reasonable. I give the Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles a solid 5

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jami · Married on 02/09/2018

We recently held our 5th Valentines Couples Event at this location for the first time. From the start Michelle Pulliam was attentive, communicative, responsive and it only got better on the actual day of the event. Her spirit, spunk, positive attitude, problem solving skills are all the qualities that made her the absolute perfect fit for what we wanted. Thanks to Michelle and her Team for exceeding our expectations and making our Valentines Event the absolute best we've ever held. AWSOME JOB!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Jamillah - Thank you so much for such a wonderful review ! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write it. I will pas sit along to our team as well. It was a pleasure to work with you and your church family for this special event. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Ayesha · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding went very very well at the Holiday Inn. Michelle Pulliam was super helpful and very responsive each step of the way. She even referred me to a wedding decorater back when I was struggling to find one. The table arrangement for the wedding was well put together, because it felt easy to maneuver despite that we had a little under 180-190 people.

Overall, a job well done! If I ever needed to book another big celebration, I would use this venue again.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Ayesha - Thank you for taking your time to write a lovely review. We appreciate your kind words and your detailed response. I enjoyed meeting you and your lovely family. It was a pleasure to host your special wedding and to assist you to make it a beautiful and special day.
    I wish you and Turgut a wonderful and blessed life together !

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

Michelle is so great at getting you exactly what you want!! She made my vision come true and was so accommodating to every need I had. The venue is beautiful especially the outdoor patio for the ceremony. HIGHLY recommend if you're looking for a venue on a budget, they will work with you!! Overall such a great experience and I'm so glad I had my wedding here.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. I love the pictures you shared and the beautiful smile on your face ! It was great to meet you and your family as they are so fun and supportive of you. I wish you and Harry a beautiful & blessed life together !

Mercedes · Married on 07/22/2017

I was looking for a venue for my wedding and Holiday was one of the best options I had, Michelle helped me accomplish the perfect wedding. I recommend it 100%

Sent on 07/28/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family on your special day ! I am so glad you enjoyed everything and had a great time at your wedding. I wish you and Yerko all the best and I know you will have a wonderful life together filled with laughter and love !

Best Wishes,

Rachael · Married on 05/13/2017

Michelle from the Holiday Inn Dulles was great! From day one she was very helpful, informative, and accommodating. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and stress-free. She was always easy to contact and quick to respond to emails or calls, and she and the team did a perfect job setting up the room the way we wanted. Overall a great experience

Sent on 05/28/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We all truly appreciate it. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family to ensure you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed your special wedding day ! We wish you and Michael the best in your future which will be full of many blessings, love and laughter !

Best Wishes,

(703)-480-7443

Juana · Married on 04/22/2017

Great service, for a great value!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

We planned our wedding on a strict budget and the Holiday Inn was very willing and able to work with us from the very beginning with that. From my first meeting with Michelle and the rest of the staff, I knew we were in good hands. When the big day arrived, they met every expectation and also went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly. Any minor hiccup, they took care of right away and made my night one to remember. I would recommend them to anyone looking to book them for a wedding or hosting a big event. I know I will be working with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to write this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and Alex on your special day ! You are both genuine and fun people and I wish you both a beautiful life full of blessings and laughter.
  • Nakesha

Nakesha · Married on 04/03/2017

My advice to any couple looking for a wedding venue, booking with Holiday Inn Washington Dulles was way above my expectations, from the gorgeous renovated facility to the personalized service with Michelle Pulliam to the outstanding hospitality with the catering staff, service desk, room service overall was just amazing. If your still looking, I would say look no further as pricing overall was a key factor in selecting this venue, they provided a great quality of service along with the wedding venue and reception package. Lastly, I leave you with this if location is your deciding factor they offered great rooms with great pricing as many of our family stayed three nights, the hotel has a great PUB that also served great food and great pricing for our late night hunger pains :)... Over all Michelle and her staffed received a 100% satisfaction from myself and my parents. Michelle made my experience w/the bride my sister a great experience anything we needed she assisted and completed the request in a timely manner always professional .

Sent on 04/03/2017

LaShawn · Married on 03/31/2017

Michelle Pulliam was excellent to work with. She involved in what me and my husband asked for. Michelle when out of her way to my sure our day was over the top. Michelle really exceeded my exspectation. I would highly recommend her for your event.Thanks

Sent on 04/03/2017

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to send us this great review. It was a pleasure to work alongside you and your family on your special day ! I know you and Alzen will have a blessed life together.

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a wonderful experience with the Holiday Inn and all of their staff! Michelle has been the main person I communicated with and she was simply phenomenal. Whenever I needed anything she was on it immediately and got the task done quickly. She made everything run so smoothly and took the stress out of communicating with a venue. The food also was fantastic! Its been a few days and my guests are still complementing the service, food, and the overall experience all together. If I had a choice in going back and choosing a venue again hands down I would still choose the Holiday Inn at Dulles. Their pricing for everything they do is very reasonable and it was great to have the wedding, reception and hotel in all one location. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn at Dulles!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Holiday Inn Washington Dulles's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day ! I enjoyed working with you on the details of your wedding and I wish you and Rob a beautiful and blessed life together !

Merrell · Married on 10/08/2016

This was no wedding, it was a birthday party celebration. For any function, make an appointment with the event planner, Mrs. Michelle Pulliam. Very courteous and friendly. Enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend her to my friends for any future function.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lounelly · Married on 09/10/2016

My now husband proposed at the Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles, so I knew I had to get married there as well. Michelle Pulliam took care of us! She made us excited and took my stress away every time I spoke with her. We had a family emergency which caused the ceremony to begin late and she was very accommodating and understanding. She was amazing and I recommend the Holiday Inn! Ask for Michelle and watch your stress disappear! Very professional and the ceremony was very romantic.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Our experience planning a wedding at the Holiday Inn - Washington Dulles was very smooth and they made it extremely easy for us. We worked with Michelle, the catering manager, and she was so easy to work with. She made sure that our wedding was personal, even bringing up details that we hadn't thought of, and she was incredibly responsive and flexible whenever we had a question or concern. On the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and took care of directing the vendors and set-up so that we could just focus on getting married. The hotel staff were professional and organized and put the reception hall together beautifully. The food was amazing! We appreciated their flexibility with the menu, allowing us to make modifications where we wanted to. Overall, our experience planning a wedding here was wonderful and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have an elegant, yet affordable, and totally personalized wedding. Oh, and the honeymoon suite is an awesome bonus :)

Sent on 08/22/2016