Holiday Inn Philadelphia South Swedesboro Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Sheena Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding 2020

Kim is amazing....She is with me every step of the way during my coordination. I know I’m a bridezilla, but her calming spirit, her attentiveness, and her recommendation is what made me book this vendor. Plus the hotel accommodations for my family you can’t beat that. One wedding at a time in a beautiful space. I’m so excited and thankful I met Kim and chose this vendor

Sheena,

Thank you for your kind words. It has been my pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to continuing to work with you. You are definitely not a bridezilla.
    Erica V. Married on 01/25/2020

Kim is awesome I didn’t have to worry about a thing!

It was the least stressful experience I could ever imagine while planning a wedding and he actually ceremony and reception was with out a doubt the wedding of the dreams, Thank you to Kim Masterson and the staff at the holiday inn at swedesboro.

Erica,

It was great working with you. Thank you for your kind words. Cheers to many years of happiness.
    Marge Married on 11/19/2016
    We choose the HI for practical reasons but I gotta tell you, they were the best!!! Shalin and Sabrina were a delight to work with. They helped us thru the entire process of ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, overnite guests, the whole works. They were patient with all our questions and concerns. They kept saying "It's your day, what do you want?" and they meant it. The whole affair was top notch and the pricing is reasonable and everything was beautiful. Nick, the chef, did a great job-the food was really good. If you get the salmon, ask for the strawberry bbq sauce!! One of the great things having it there - everything is in one place, so convenient for guests and bridal party alike. I can't tell you how everyone made us feel so special and the day went off without a hitch. You can't ask for anything more than that.
    Alyssa Married on 08/20/2016
    We got married August 20, 2016 and we were so happy we chose the Holiday Inn. Every time we went there they were so helpful and nice. Every staff member here treats you so well. Our guests also could not stop talking about how nice the people were. Naila is the most amazing coordinator. She answered all questions and was by our side every step of the way. She was so amazing and made our day extra special. We were so glad to chose this venue! Our guests cannot stop talking about the food too! You can't go wrong choosing this vendor!
  • User2376126 2+ years ago
    What an amazing day!! Naila and Dana did such a wonderful job we could not be any happier. They were so easy to work with. The Ballroom looked absolutely gorgeous! Our DJ provided up lighting which was amazing. The food was delicious, although we did not eat that much, my friends and family raved about. Thank you so much!
  • User2347424 2+ years ago
    What a fantastic place! The staff here made our night! Not only were they so flexible with planning, they offered high quality service and amenities. The food and drinks were great, the tables were nicely decorated, and they did a great job working with our vendors.

Thank you so much for a magical wedding!
    Melissa Married on 11/09/2012
    Our wedding was perfect in every way thanks to the professional staff at Holiday Inn. Christina went above and beyond since day one! From consultation to tastings to damn near tucking us in - Christina was there for every finite detail. The food was delicious and we got many compliments on it as well. The open bar satisfied all. The flow was perfect. I do not have one bad thing to say about the Holiday Inn!
  • User1067123 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding at the Holiday Inn. They did a great job. We had a fairly large wedding and the service was a little slow for dinner, but our guests loved the open bar, food, and the fact that they didn't have to drive to get to a hotel!
  • JASMIN
    Jasmin J. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding venue

The staff did a great job with the setup. The space was big, and the staff was helpful.

Holiday Inn Philadelphia South Swedesboro's reply:

Thank you, Jasmin! It was such a pleasure working with you! Best wishes to you both and cheers to many years of happiness!
  • User1155272 2+ years ago
    We held my daughters wedding here April, 2013. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Our wedding advisor Christina was perfect. She did not miss a single detail. She was also very helpful with some of the things we were unsure of doing. Se always gave her professional advice. I would definitely recommend this venue. If my other daughters didn't mind, I would certainly return.

I have to say I was a little nervous about how our taste testing was going to go, after all its a hotel. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. Everything from cocktail hour to dessert was wonderful. We also had some guests that has special needs diet, and they accommodated us without any hesitation.