9 Reviews for Clarion Hotel Joliet Banquet & Convention Center

Amazing venue a true diamond in the rough all my guests said it was an see incredible wedding a lot due to the amazing venue and staff that was involved.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kasey was very helpful when it came to creating the reception following the wedding of our son and new daughter-in-law, especially considering everything on our end was done by phone due to living in Minnesota and the kids living in Alabama and the wedding held in Illinois. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, especially the cake, and Kasey went above and beyond to insure that everyone had a fun time. There were only a few minor glitches but nothing that affected those in attendance from enjoying themselves.

Profile Picture Deanne, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception at the Clarion on July 18th and it was absolutely amazing!! I was completely blown away by everything. The staff were extremely friendly and beyond helpful, and the bartender was wonderful as well. Kasey Lee the sales representative I worked with throughout the whole planning process completely blew me away by how friendly and helpful he was. To be honest words can't describe how happy I was and am with the event. It was so beautiful and so romantic, it was everything I ever dreamed of! I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a location for their wedding in Chicago. Five star location and if there were more I would give them, I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Kasey for almost a year planning my daughters wedding reception. I found him to be very helpful. He was always available to answer questions and offer ideas. He made the taste testing meal a great experience for all of us. The cake which was included in our package was delicious. I can't tell you how many of our guests told us our reception was awesome and how amazed they were at how beautiful the venue was. Many of them are from Joliet and didn't even know that it existed. The wait staff and bartenders were also awesome. The bartenders even kept a bar open after the reception so that the guests who weren't quite ready to end the evening didn't have to leave the premises. All in all it was a great experience!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could accurately describe in words how AMAZING our wedding was. Literally from start to finish Kasey was so incredibly helpful with any and everything we needed through our planning process. I give this hotel a 10 across the board.

Profile Picture User3949353, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Everything was wonderful and very helpful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

the only problem i was informed of was the bartender could not make kitty cocktails, but other than that it was great. Kasey was great and help us very much.

Profile Picture kevin, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Deb but mostly Kasey and they helped me with everything. I had a beautiful and memerable wedding. The only problem was that they didn't have a cord ready to go for my photographer like we asked and my cousin and my husband had to track someone down. Also they had taken all of our cutting servers and champagne glasses and if it wasn't for my cousin asking for them the next morning I sure hope they were going to give them back regardless.

Profile Picture User2160026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently held both our ceremony and reception at the Holiday Inn Joliet. From the beginning, we were pleased with what they Holiday Inn had to offer. Everyone was exceedingly polite and helpful as we planned our event. We loved knowing that Althea, and the rest of the staff would help us as we planned such an important day. We've been recommending the Holiday Inn to everyone we know for their events. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews