Holiday Inn Elmira Reviews

10 | Elmira, NY

10 Reviews for Holiday Inn Elmira

Jazmyne · Married on 07/28/2018

Don’t have anything bad to say

Made my day beautiful and easy

Sent on 06/16/2019

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

Thank you for choosing to have us help with your very special day, Jazmyne! We were so happy to be a part of it. We also appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Again, wishing you the best and congratulations!

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Amy and her team were great to work with and helped take away a lot of our stress! She was so helpful in setting things up, tearing things down and making sure our day ran smoothly. We would definitely recommend using the Holiday Inn, Amy and her wonderful team of people.
    Jonathan & Emily Place <3

Sent on 09/26/2016

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

Congratulations again Jonathan and Emily! We are so happy that you chose to let us be a part of your special day! We know that there plenty of things to worry about on your big day, so we were more than happy to take stress away so that you were able to celebrate and have fun with your friends and family. We enjoyed working with you and we wish you all the best and happiness on this new adventure together!

Amy did an amazing job for our wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on providing amazing customer service for an amazing day!

Alex · Married on 09/27/2014

Amy was fantastic. We were blown away from the very first meeting we had at the Holiday Inn. They were professional, quick to answer our questions and timely with responses. We had one day where we scheduled many of our possible venue meetings and some were nice, and some not so nice. The Holiday Inn meeting with Amy was one of the best for sure. The price was comfortably in our range, the food was outstanding, and they were willing to go above and beyond what we could have hoped for the day to be. Amy was very attentive to us and made sure to get to know us and our families so that any time anyone in the family had a question it wasn't a problem. Just thinking about the food again makes me hungry as it was exceptional, even picky eaters found something they liked and went back for seconds from the buffet.
    Price-wise this is a great value for the amount of space and quality of the service you receive from day one through the big day. Service-wise this venue will help you with planning, make helpful suggestions, work with you, and answer questions.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

We would like to thank you for choosing us to be your venue and leaving such kind feedback regarding your interactions with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service, attention to detail and professionalism. Amy very much enjoyed working with you and your family to plan and accomplish your special day. Again, we want to wish you congratulations and many years of happiness!

We can't say enough about the amazing job Amy and her team did! Everything was exactly what we wanted. Food was amazing! Amy took the time to work with us before the wedding so there were no surprises and her team set everything up the day of leaving me time to enjoy the day. I highly recommend this venue to anyone in the Southern Tier area. Excellent, excellent job!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Christine · Married on 04/13/2008

The service at the Holiday Inn was excellent. Phone calls were returned quickly. We were able to have everything the way we wanted it. The staff helped out with everything the day of the wedding making sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/25/2008

Kay · Married on 11/05/2016

Amy and her team are great to work with and made for a very seamless event! Amy knows her stuff and will take care of everything just the way you want it. We were VERY pleased!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

We are so happy that you chose to let us be a part of your special day! We also appreciate you taking the time to review us and leave it for future couples who are looking to plan their special day. We were also glad that you were extremely pleased with everything and it was exactly as you wanted - we were happy to provide you with your dream wedding! We wish you all the best and happiness on this new chapter!
  • O

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2007

3.8
      3.0

There were three main reasons I chose this vendor. When it came down to it the value was the best. First and foremost, the room that I was offered was very nice. I could see the setup being beautiful for MY day. Next, was the cost. I was only being asked to pay for the food and alcohol. Everything else, setup of all of my table decorations and everything was included. This did NOT mean however that I was getting a minimal setup. Everything would look exactly how I wanted it. As I had HANDMADE everything...From centerpieces to favors, with the help of my mother-in-law, I was thrilled to hear that the wedding coordinator, Amy, would personally oversee everything to my specifications. When I arrived to my reception to see everything perfectly as I had planned it, I was SO happy. Although there were a few hiccups along the way, my day went well and the guests still comment to me on the wonderful party I threw. The last thing that made me chose the venue was Amy. It seemed, although she was working with other clients at the time, that she was almost as excited about my wedding as I was. Having someone who was such a joy to work with at a time that, although it is so joyful, can be such a stressful time eased my mind. I knew my day would go off without an unwanted hitch.

Sent on 01/04/2009
  • Nam

Nam · Married on 03/06/2016

3.6
      3.5

My in-laws booked the Holiday Inn for our second reception, just for their side of the family (the first one was after our beach destination wedding). The ballroom where the event took place looked great. As the bride, I wasn't that happy with having to use a meeting room to get ready in (as the bathroom is not attached), but that may have come down to how my in-laws organized the event. Overall the staff were friendly and professional, the event went off well, and I have no complaints.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Holiday Inn Elmira's reply:

First we want to congratulate you again on your wedding and we hope that everything has been going well since we last saw you! We are so pleased that you were happy with the reception and everything went well! We were more than happy to help make a special day ever more so! Wishing you many years of happiness!
  • F

April · Married on 07/18/2009

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

We had out of state family staying here. They ran out of milk at breakfast, but other than that everyone had a good stay!

Sent on 01/19/2010