Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport Reviews

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 4
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 5

Riley Sumner · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!

Sarah was absolutely fantastic to work with! She responded promptly and made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered. The ballroom was gorgeous and I got so many compliments about how professional the staff was that worked our reception!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport's reply:

You are making us blush, Riley! We are so grateful that you chose us as your venue and we wish you and Chris all the happiness in the world!

kaysie · Married on 10/13/2018

I loved my wedding reception!

I got married on October 13th and could not be happier with my wedding reception at The Holiday Inn! I worked with Sarah throughout my experience planning and she was awesome! She was professional, reliable, and ALWAYS there to help answer any questions I had! The ballroom looked absolutely gorgeous & was exactly what I had envisioned for my reception. I also had so many guests rant and rave over how good the food was; They even let us use a family recipe as one of the main meals, and they nailed it! I am so so happy with how my reception was and am very thankful for all of the staff at The Holiday Inn for all of their hard work!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Kaysie! I had an absolute blast working with you and your mom during the last few months of the planning process. Your décor and colors made our Ballroom look stunning and every element came together seamlessly that evening! My favorite part of the night was watching you and Evan, as the photographer snapped a few photos before all your guests entered the reception-- You could literally SEE your love for one another in those moments! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot express how amazing my wedding reception was at Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport!! My coordinator, Ashley White was simply amazing. She was always in constant communication with me and if I had a question about anything she would always get back to me ASAP, she also handled any hiccup with complete professionalism and grace....simply put, she is awesome! The venue itself is great! I have gotten sooo many compliments on everything from the amazing food that was being served, to the cocktail hour, the gorgeous decorations and the wonderful staff! Everyone at the Holiday Inn really went above and beyond the hospitality we were expecting to get. The staff was so friendly and inviting, they were constantly making sure that everything was going the way we wanted it to and checked on us to see if we needed anything all throughout the day. We were also surprised when we finally got up to our room that they had been so thoughtful to give us two of our favorite beers/Champaign and some of our wedding cake that we didn’t get to eat, plus more!! The staff also handled an emergency situation with complete professionalism and were very discrete about it, I truly cannot thank them enough for that. I could never imagine having my wedding reception at any other venue. The decorations, staff and overall experience was simply amazing and I would just like to thank the Holiday Inn staff for really making our day so special and wonderful! I HIGHLY reccomend anyone to have their reception or venue at the Holiday Inn, you won’t regret it!!

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 6
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 7
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 8
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 9
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 10
    Sent on 12/18/2017

Kyrah · Married on 07/07/2017

This vendor would be a great place to book any event because it has good area spacing and its beautiful.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Curtis · Married on 08/11/2018

My wife and I selected the Holiday Inn CVG and couldn’t be more satisfied with our selection. The hotel was able to comfortably accommodate all of our guest for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our wedding guest traveled from over 5 different countries and 15 states to attend our special day. Holiday Inn CVG was literally a one stop shop, which allowed people to let loose and have fun. We are grateful for the excellent service and convenience to/from CVG Airport for our guest. I’d like to thank Sara, Sales & Catering Manager for her top notch professionalism. She had only been at the hotel for a couple months and stepped right in and showed up big for us. Every member of the Holiday Inn CVG staff stepped up and put their best foot forward to make my Wife and I’s day special. We were pleased with the setup, the décor, and the flexibility offered by the venue. Much respect to Holiday Inn for treating us all with respect and truly valuing us. Top notch customer service and hospitality. Great job, Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport!

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 11
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 12
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 13
    Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 14
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Corazon throughout the planning process! The white and gold colors along with your decor details made our ballroom look stunning. Everything came together on the wedding day and you both never looked happier to be married, enjoying the company of your family and friends! Thank you so much for allowing us to host your big day!

Jaime · Married on 02/10/2018

We really enjoyed our wedding and reception at the Holiday Inn!
    As far as everything being at one venue it made things so much easier. They have in house catering, chair covers, centerpieces etc. It was beautiful and we thank Ingrid for working with us!

Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport 15